A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

training for remedy - bj

Posted: Apr 23, 2012

how long does it take to train for remedy and do we get paid for that?  I highly doubt it but thought I would ask.  Here we are again taking time from our day having to train for yet another BS program without getting a dime and they will probably change it up again in a year and we have to train yet again for BS and not get paid again.  If we got paid for all the crap we do that is somebody elses job then we might actually make some money!!

I Was Told... - We Get Paid 30 mins...

[ In Reply To ..]
Make sure the training site works and the actual site we'll supposedly be needing works. I had several glitches and was on the phone with Support for quite some time. I put in for Support time as well as training time, we'll see.

Just another good reason people don't want to work here....

Not only that - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
If you don't use it for a while you will probably forget the instructions and have to go through it again - no pay. Also, it will probably go "inactive" as most of their infrequently used programs do and you will be on the phone with Support yet again.

Similar Messages:

Training For Remedy 7.6
Jul 02, 2012

I didn't do the training for Remedy 7.6 when I was supposed to (dumb, I know) and haven't had to use support since QA was dismantled.  Now, out of jobs today I need to leave a message with Remedy but when I try to check in using my name and password (leaving authentication blank), I get a message saying "ARERR (9388) authentication failed".  I have no idea what that means or how to get into Remedy.  I am also unable to get into the online training videos for Remedy by by ...

Remedy 7.6?? Huh? It's On
Dec 23, 2011

What is this?  I can hardly make sense of the email.  They say it'll make things easier for us?  How many times have we heard that? ...

What IS Remedy?
Apr 06, 2012

I have NO idea what this is?  Does this apply to MTs?  ...

Does Anyone Know How To Log Onto Remedy.
Jun 08, 2012

xx ...

Remedy For F11?
Sep 18, 2012

I know you're supposed to.  Does anyone do it? I did the other day and got a canned reply saying the issue was "resolved."  I wonder in what way exactly was it "resolved."  They're going to take that doctor out of SR? Not likely.  Does "resolved" mean "duly noted" then? ...

How Do I Get Into Remedy?
Nov 02, 2012

? ...

Remedy NJA
Nov 22, 2012

I have run out of work.  Can someone remind this old fart how to get into Remedy?   ...

NJA-Remedy
Apr 25, 2013

What is the point of Remedy posting when there are no jobs- nothing ever gets addressed. Only hear volumes are low!! When am I going to wise up and just throw in the towel. I waste more money by doing this job, no time to cook, clean, etc...I would save money by not worrying about the work. However, If I could work my full shift it would be worth it. Am I being told something, just to stubborn to listen? ...

Remedy - NJA
Oct 06, 2013

First time in weeks that I encountered NJA on my sat evening shift - all week - manager begging people to work OT - So go to Remedy to grab my work availability ticket # and there are now only 2 options - make up time  or time time off.   ...

Remedy Need Help
Oct 13, 2014

Trying to get into remedy...have never used it...what goes in the authentication blank to log in?  ...

Cannot Get Into Remedy. Anyone Else.
Nov 06, 2014

I keep getting some error message. I don't really feel like wasting my time calling support. I really would like to report the problem with QASAR even though I doubt it will get fixed. At least telling them will give me some twisted satisfaction. I have not been able to scroll through the report, and even though clicking on an input link will take me to that point in the report, I cannot scroll back up to the top again ...

Sent In A Remedy
Dec 14, 2014

The darned stoplight is still green.  ...

Remedy Log In Not Working For Me
Apr 16, 2012

Remedy log in not working for me.  They said to try logging in before go live with employee id, central password, w/out an authentication code.  Anyone able to do this? ...

Remedy Sign In
Apr 17, 2012

With Remedy, to sign in we use our email address?  and then for password it is the same password as we use for MQCentral?  Thank you. ...

When You Get In To Remedy, What Are You Supposed To See?
Apr 19, 2012

When you get in to Remedy, what are you supposed to see?  I am not seeing anything although my login and password worked.  Thanks ...

DQS 7 Remedy Tutorial
Apr 21, 2012

Nobody has said "boo" to me about DQS 7, and if there is any relationship to needing it for Remedy 7.6.  Does that mean I missed something?  I'm not going to DL anything until I'm told to do so.  Took the Remedy tutorial.  Had some serious issues getting into training, but finally, with the help of Support got in.  If you are having problems, I would suggest calling ASAP, because my issues spanned over the course of 2 days until it got resolved. ...

Where Is This Remedy Tutorial?
Apr 24, 2012

Just wondering where in MModal I would find the Remedy tutorial?   ...

Help - Remedy Question
May 13, 2012

I'm stuck!  I'm trying to report NJA in Remedy.  No problem getting in, but when clicking on "report NJA" nothing happens.  What now? ...

Remedy Does Not Notify CCM?
May 17, 2012

When you submit a NJA it doesn't notify your CCM or the payroll people (assuming you chose to take PTO), so what exactly is its purpose? ...

Remedy/Qcare
May 28, 2012

I have tried to alert my CCM about no work through Remedy, nothing happens, nothing moves on the page.  I have tired to use QCare, it tells me I do not have the right to access when I click on service request.  This is RIDICULOUS ...

Remedy Link
Jun 18, 2012

I attempted to call Support and no one is answering.  I cannot get into DEP now to see if the red light is on. Cannot locate the link for Remedy on MModal Home page.  it still shows the QCare service for Medquist??? Has anyone else tried to send a ticket into Remedy?  Thanks.     ...

Remedy Question
Jul 09, 2012

When you have NJA and go into Remedy to get a number there's a place where you select what you want to do (PTO, release from shift or make up time).  There used to be a choice for "none of the above" before Remedy.  I have NJA right now and did my 15 minutes to get paid for that but there's still NJA.  I don't want to be released this early into my shift and I don't want to use PTO or make it up.  What do you guys do in this situation? ...

Ok Maybe Remedy Works
Jul 26, 2012

I submitted an NJA the other day and today I have a new helper pool.  Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Forgot How To Log Into Remedy For NJA - Can You Help Me? NM
Sep 03, 2012

NM ...

Obviously No One At Remedy Actually Does Anything With The NJA Tickets.
Sep 30, 2012

Obviously, even though the classification is urgent, they just pass NJA tickets through and don't even try to find any work when requested. Since no one, i.e. a CCM or RTL, covers second and third shift, these shifts have no chance of getting more work - even though I can see there is a large amount of days' late jobs in an account I have done before (as a 'helper') and I put that information on the NJA ticket and stated that I wanted work. NJA Remedy tickets are a usel ...

Tutorial For How To Use Remedy
Oct 31, 2012

I need help trying to figure out how to use Remedy.  I can get into it, but when I click on things within Remedy nothing happens.  I thought there was a tutorial somewhere, but of course cannot find it.  Does anybody know where I might get some instruction on how to use and troubleshoot in Remedy?  Thanks in advance. ...

Remedy Error
Jan 20, 2013

Is anybody else getting an error message when trying to submit a ticket in Remedy? A box pops up stating, "Caught exception: 'undefined' is null or not an object." I've submitted many tickets before, and this is the first time I've come across this error. I really don't want to call support and deal with them. Any suggestions? ...

They Can't Even Get The Date Right In Remedy For NJA.
Mar 02, 2013

Time zone isn't the problem. Time displayed for a ticket matches my time zone. The date is tomorrow's date, and you can't enter today's date for the ticket because it won't accept a ticket date prior to the 'expected date' (tomorrow). Can't change the expected date field either. Guess I should have filed my NJA for today yesterday ;) as there aren't any jobs for me today. Cover my butt for the mismatched date of NJA versus the true date ...

Did You See The New Message On Remedy?
Apr 03, 2013

nm ...

Question About Remedy . . .
Apr 17, 2013

When you guys pull up Remedy, what IP address is across the top?  These mo hairs sent me a new computer, and Remedy isn't on it.  Rather than have to talk to some Indian that I can't understand, I would rather try and download it myself.  If anybody has it, that would be awesome.  Thanks.  ...