A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

We should do a QA Wednesday Party - Just to say goodbye

Posted: Mar 29, 2010

Just send everything to QA as a final farewell...

I HATE APRIL FOOLS!  Could they not pick a better day to pull this prank? 

Happy First Time Right April Fools Day to ya all.

What a wonderful . . . . - voice

[ In Reply To ..]
idea! i loved this post!!

Similar Messages:

NJA Again In North - Wednesday
Aug 31, 2011

CCM said if we're running out of work, we should change our schedules.      I work a split shift and never ran out of work before.  I suspect there are a ton of newbies all working during the day at the same time.                                        &n ...

Wednesday Tech Downtime
Mar 27, 2015

Does anyone know the times the technical downtime started and ended on Wednesday?  I've emailed the TSA 3 times and my HDSM once and have not heard back, no surprise there.  Such great communication in this company. I just want to finish out my time card.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

NJA (No Jobs Available) On Wednesday Night
Apr 08, 2015

OT, OT, OT, OT = NJA on a Wednesday night.  Then, more OT starting tomorrow...wait for it.  At the same time, you are grading me for saying "is" twice, and I used a semicolon.  Shoot Me!  Failed audit.  Already put on PM for line count a few months ago, brougt up said line count, only to get dinged for minor BS because I am constantly typing reports that I know nothing about or can't hear them speak or, and here's the BEST part that you will all love so much....typing in shit f ...

MT Week / Wednesday / Take A Union Break
May 18, 2011

Suggested Activity: Check out this union that actually worksâ€Â¦and send greetings! All you need to do is Google: Hospital Workers, Facing Layoffs, Launch Counterattack On Executives The union involved is National Union of Healthcare Workersâ€Â¦and guess what – when they were asked to make big concessions, they said no – and pointed out how much money the hospital bigwigs were getting – why not start with cutting THEIR pay, instead of asking the average worker to embrace painf ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

Imedx Emails Delayed From Last Night (wednesday)
Feb 05, 2015

Just received a note from IT stating that the aging email system went down last night. You probably have delayed or interrupted emails last night and today, so be careful. Get your mgr's phone and call direct if need be. More later. ...

Party Going On
Dec 13, 2012

The doc is joking around with the nurses; everyone sounds like they are having fun - why did I decide to work at home? It seemed like a good idea at the time. ...

My Gawd, I Think They're Having A Party
Nov 11, 2009

I'm doing a dictation and there must be 6-10 people in the background talking so loudly that I cannot understand the doctor.  I remember when I worked for that large podiatry practice, the doctors would dictate after each patient but that office was always loud (drove me nuts).  I feel bad for the group that does their transcription.     ...

Company Party?
Mar 14, 2013

Has M*Modal aka Medquist every had a company party?  Maybe selecting 6 locations throughout the US to have a party once a year....giving you an opprotunity every year but a likelihood every 6 years? ...

Pity Party
Oct 24, 2014

I stay away from this web site usually.  It's a serious downer.  Everyone having a pity party...or stirring the pot...or spreading rumors (which aren't true).  Y'all sit at your desks (probably during work hours) and complain about how you can't make a decent living, you chalk up a 110 lb weight loss to not enough money for food, you complain that you can't pay your mortgage so you'll just stop paying it and then burn down your house.  You complain about chan ...

Transcend Christmas Party
Dec 03, 2010

Is anyone planning on going.  Is this one in Florida the only one they have? ...

PARTY OF 13, YOUR TABLE IS READY....
May 13, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself!  I am one of those very PROUD 13 women.  I am also very proud of the fact that I see so many others here who are willing to stand up and join us in this.  When I read over the very FEW posts from those who say we can't cut it, we are lazy, etc... I laugh.  Yes, you heard that right!  I laugh!  In their ignorance, they make untrue statements about me as they do not know me or my work ethic or my education level o ...

Nja Woo Hoo Party Time But How Do You Get Into Remedy
Jul 04, 2012

What is the login we use and the password is what?  I tried several with no luck..Thats what I get for being lazy and not checking it out earlier..thanks in advance and happy and safe holidays all!!! ...

DocQscribe And Third Party Word Expanders
Feb 18, 2011

Hi - our hospital is going from Chartscript to Medquist DocQscribe.  Was wondering what is the best word expander program to use with DocQscribe, i.e. Instant Text, Shorthand, or SpeedType?  Have any of these programs been useful with DocQscribe or do you find it just as fast to use DocQscribe expanders?  Thank you for your input! ...

Multi-party Conversation Account
Dec 22, 2012

Does anyone know what it is or work on a multi-party conversation account? I am not exactly sure what it is and saw a job posting for "multi-party conversation verbatim account." Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Is There Any Third-party Text Expander That Works With Speechmotion? Sm
Jun 09, 2013

The internal one is just awful! ...