A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

When you get in to Remedy, what are you supposed to see? - sammy

Posted: Apr 19, 2012

When you get in to Remedy, what are you supposed to see?  I am not seeing anything although my login and password worked.  Thanks

I See Something, but... - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't remember what I see on there, but I do see something. I wouldn't expect much until its up and running.

Similar Messages:

This Is The Way VR Is Supposed To Be
Nov 20, 2009

The video is an excellent demonstration of the Medical version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking when you have the correct sound card and microphone, you dictate correctly, and enough time and effort has been put into training it as well as it. Some of what you'll see also demonstrate the use of macros and templates. http://www.voicerecognition.com/dns8/dragon_naturallyspeaking_medical.html Now you know why the product is so expensive. ...

What Are We Supposed To Do When
Jan 31, 2010

There is extremely loud static, so much so that we cannot even hear the dictator except for maybe 1 or 2 words in a paragraph? Do we abandon the job or send it to QA or.....?? I've had some bad static before and suffered through it, but this is so bad that I can't hear anything at all, and the static is so loud that it's hurting my ears! ...

How Are We Supposed To Know What Someone Else Does?
Apr 05, 2010

Just got an e-mail from my QTLmnop? that we are supposed to still send reports to QA when we think someone else will understand what we can't. (!?)  If I can't hear something, I just can't hear it.  Period.  It's after I've done my research.  How can I predict if someone else's ears can hear it?  Maybe, maybe not?  I think they're just asking us to be superhuman.  The bottom line is that with all these restrictions, I'm d ...

What Are We Supposed To Do About The
Sep 05, 2012

The last I heard, we were supposed to sit tight and not send in a request to support, but mine is saying it expired today, so when are they going to do something?? TIA ...

How Are We Supposed To Know When We Are Docked?
Mar 02, 2010

Bad enough that they pay us less for ASR and now we may be getting paid less for sending through QA markers - how are we supposed to know when we are getting paid less and how can they pay us so many different rates?  There is so much room for error and we will never know when we are getting ripped off!  This whole thing sounds underhanded!  ...

Anybody Want To Guess What This Is Supposed To Say?
May 03, 2010

He received supplemental oxygen and anti manic amputations by EMS. ...

Please Help.....I Thought We Were Supposed To Be
May 04, 2010

able to choose 3 specialty books to search from on Benchmark?  When I go there and try to choose I am unable to do so, doesn't let you.  Has anyone actually been able to choose these 3 books.  CCM says I should be able to, but I've tried numerous times.  ...

What Are We Supposed To Do When We Run Out Of Work
Aug 07, 2010

Are we not to send e-mail to support anymore? I am so confused with all the rules at this place.  UGH. ...

So What Is The Protocol Of What We Are Supposed To Do
Oct 25, 2010

Wasn't sure what is the latest and greatest policy of what I am suppsoed to do? Can you tell I don't pay attention to their e-mails? Thanks in advance.  ...

How Are We Supposed To .....?!?! (Venting)
May 22, 2013

Verify our pay when we have no idea what the breakdown of the production incentive is??  (Better me, Better we....HAH) At least with Webmedx everything was laid out, tier by tier....  I was able to set goals and achieve them, not now though. This is just stupid.      ...

So, Are We Supposed To Log Out Of Teamwork Now?
Oct 06, 2014

I submitted for a ticket, but don't know what I'm supposed to do now. ...

Are We Supposed To Clock Out When NO Work?
Aug 26, 2010

Sorry for the stupid question, but I am new. No Jobs happen a lot and not sure if we are supposed to clock out and just sit and wait. ...

Why Am I Supposed To Call The Job Hotline
Nov 11, 2010

and get a ticket number for NJA when they neither answer the phone nor return my calls. ...

Payday Is Supposed To Be A Happy Day :(
Mar 25, 2011

I AM WORTH AT LEAST DOUBLE IF NOT TRIPLE WHAT I MAKE HERE!!!!  QA SCORES HIGH, QA SUBMISSION LOW!!!  WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE APPRECIATED FOR WHAT WE DO FOR THIS COMPANY??????  I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!    ...

Supposed To Clock Out When There Are No Jobs Available
Sep 01, 2011

Are we supposed to clock out when there are no jobs available, or do we stay on the clock and keep checking?  Are we just being shut out?  I don't understand what's happening. ...

Werent We Supposed To Hear Something
Jun 14, 2012

"enhanced" benefits and pay rates? I can't seem to find the e-mail that discussed this. I think it was in April or early May, but so far can't find it. Why no word from Vern lately? Is he on a Norwegian cruise? I miss his chummy e-mails. ...

Is MModal Email Down? Am I Supposed To Be
Jul 16, 2012

I honestly did not read those past emails we got on "My Community".  Did we change over to a new system that I did not bother to read about, or is it just down this morning? ...

How Are We Supposed To Make A Living
Jun 13, 2014

I understood the problem with this MTSO over the winter with the horrible weather, but now?  I can hardly keep up with my bills as is.   ...

How Am I Supposed To Get My Line Count
Aug 29, 2014

Yeah, I know it's sounding old.  My primary account is OOW and I've been getting nothing but crap dictation on my other accounts.  Between that and knowing which specs belong to which account, there's no way I'm making my line count.  Thanks a lot, India, for taking our work from us.  How about you take the crap stuff and give us back the good stuff?  See what it feels like to be in our shoes for once. ...

How Are We Supposed To Make An Informed
Oct 27, 2014

what our new line rates and compensation are going to work out to be? Who knows if we can even afford it? ...

I Thought MM Was Supposed To Start Another
Nov 10, 2014

round of MTs to coders this summer/fall?  With the new CEO, are they going to quit doing it? ...

Are They Supposed To Include The 15-min OOW Punches...
Jan 05, 2015

.. in the "total hours" for the week when calculating our C-LPH?  My 15-min OOW punches from this past week were included in my total hours. If they had NOT included those OOW punches when they were calculating my C-LPH, I would have been put into the next tier... just barely... but I WOULD have made it into the next tier.  I emailed my TSM about it this morning but still haven't heard back yet.  Is this the norm? I could have sworn I read in the handbook that OOW punches are ...

Does Anyone Recall When They're Supposed To Announce
Jan 13, 2015

I thought it was the first week of January?? ...

When Is The Latest Date We Are Supposed To Get Our
Feb 09, 2015

but after Jan 31st,  shouldn't we have them by end of February at very latest??  And if they don't get them to us on time for whatever lame excuse,  where do we report it?   Our state's labor board, or the state in which they are registered to do business?  ...

Anyone Know Where We Are Supposed To Get A Registration Code For Benchmark?
Apr 11, 2010

I'm trying to register but it asks for a "registration code" that has apparently been sent via email from "InterFix."  ????  I don't see any emails from InterFix. ...

Is This Supposed To Be Left As MRSA In The Assessment?
May 08, 2010

Is this supposed to be left as MRSA in the assessment?? The client profile says nothing about it?  I thought we had no abbeviations in the assessment unless the client profile stated that. ?? ...

I Thought This 6.1 Was Supposed To Detect 2 Same Words
Sep 06, 2010

Guess my 6.1 is broken.  Must work as well as FTR.  Maybe it will take 3 or 4 times to get it right?  ...

Anyone Else Supposed To Start With Oracle OTI Tomorrow?
Oct 10, 2010

Why no news?  I hired someone to come in tomorrow (a mother's helper) to help with the kids as I assume we are starting tomorrow (originally told on 10/5 but then someone on this board said 10/11).  I don't know how many hours I can work or any details whatsoever.  Anyone else hear anything?  Do I need to scrounge around for ANOTHER IC job?   ...

Wasnt WMX Supposed To Have An Update Last Week?
Jul 12, 2011

Since We're Supposed To Do 7.1 Training Outside Of Our Schedule, We Get Paid
Sep 04, 2012

x ...