A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

got emails, call begging for us to work today. Out of TAT and - clients upset

Posted: Jul 13, 2013

But no offer of bonuses.  I just can't do it.  I know I should be grateful for work but why wear myself out for no extra compensation??

Work - Mt

[ In Reply To ..]
My tsm is asking for help but only from PT...no OT for the full time people.

Yesterday's email said bonus/OT pay was available for Friday and Saturday (nm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I think you're on the same accounts I am.

No, i'm not. No bonus was offered to our accounts. - OPm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

They do this and then when I am scheduled to work on tuesday, no work - mne

[ In Reply To ..]
They don't care if we run out of work, just that they keep their precious clients in TAT so they don't have to pay a fine.

Begging for us to work - Not Me

[ In Reply To ..]
Got the same e-mail and didn't even respond, just deleted it; no thanks. When this happens, we need to stand strong and not give into their pressures without compensation. Let them send it to India and see how that goes! What a place! Happy to be out soon. I am looking for another job outside MT, just cannot take it any longer.

In total agreement - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
They seem to think they can tell us (365 days a year if they like) that we need to sit here and find out at the last minute there is no work and no pay yet be ready to jump when they need help. I'm sorry for those who have to do this but those who don't should simply refuse.

Similar Messages:

Begging, Begging, All Hands On Deck
Oct 08, 2013

Still offering NOTHING extra to work overtime.  OT pay since Nuance acquired Webmedx is a slap in the face.  I used to make hundreds a pay working overtime.  The way Nuance calculates it amounts to around 10 bucks an hour.  The one particular account that they are begging everyone to work on is horrid to begin with.  It is either the epitome of greed or stupidity to think we will just help them out of the goodness of our hearts after they have done nothing for us.  ...

Has Anybody Else Gotten Emails Today From Their CTL
Nov 16, 2009

Has anybody else gotten emails today from their CTL.  I have gotten 4-5 of them so far from both CTLs in my area.  I thought this position was suppose to have been eliminated.  I wonder if they had a change in plans? ...

Emails Not Going Through To TransTech Now Today??
Sep 01, 2014

I wonder if IMEDX cut off TransTech Email address now?  ...

I Got The Call Today
Feb 10, 2012

from Transcend decreasing my pay. :(  Anybody else? ...

Call Today-sm...
Dec 03, 2014

anyone going to the call that starts at 4 pm today.... like 15 minutes? I am. ...

Anybody On The Benefits Call Today?
May 18, 2012

I was working today and so plan to listen tomorrow.  Boy they are really touting this benefit plan - I count at least 2 emails, 1 postcard and a conference call.  Did they say anything specific or was it just typical MM or MQ talk a lot and say nothing? ...

Why Don't We All Just Call In Sick Today!!!!
Jun 19, 2015

x ...

Got A Call From Axolotl Today About Interviewing
Sep 30, 2010

Got a call from Axolotl today about interviewing. Have heard good things in the past, but saw they were just acquired by another company. Any current employees with advice? Pay rates/platform? Is it straight MT or do they have VR also? Affordable benefits? Would appreciate any information. Comfortable(ish) at current job, would hate to leave and then have transcription phased out or pay cut. Thanks in advance for any info! ...

Was There Another Mercedes Conference Call Today?
Sep 10, 2014

d ...

We Had A Conference Call With Our HDSM Today...
Oct 22, 2014

...to announce she (KK) has been promoted to a team scheduling type of position at MM starting early next month and another HDSM by the initials of KM will be taking over for KK. According to KK, KM is really nice and there are other MTs who are excited that she is taking over for KK.  Whatever.  I've only been with MM for 8 months so it's not going to rattle my world all that much.  KK was nice and I will miss her, so only time will tell if KM is as nice as KK says she ...

Any Update On The ScribeRite Conference Call Today?
Jul 10, 2012

x ...

Exit Interview Phone Call Today
Aug 06, 2012

I left MM a few weeks ago and today got a call. They asked lots of questions about how satisfied or unsatisfied I was with MM and I answered them all as honestly as I could. When they asked if I thought any of their practices were illegal or unethical...I told them that hiring people to work for you and then expecting them to use their PTO or go without pay when there was not enough work was extremely unethical. Especially when you have many MTs with NJA daily and others with mandatory OT someti ...

Now They Are Begging
Aug 08, 2013

So this morning, the emails are now literally begging for extra help.  It's a shame that somebody is too moronic to realize that paying your employees a wage you can live on and not demeaning them with FIESA may actually get people to stick around and give them the initiative and desire to actually want to help their sorry asses when they're in a jam.  Of course, if they'd done everything above, they wouldn't be in a jam to begin with.  These emails l ...

Still Begging For Help You Have To Wonder What Is Going On
Jan 12, 2014

Just up and quit? crazy. ...

Begging For Help Once Again
Aug 30, 2014

Maybe if you stopped tourturing MTs and threatening to fire them you would have your TAT under control. No one wants to work for Nuance. If the pay was better we could afford to slow down and give a damn about our quality. We all know that you don't care about anything but the profits. They want all the US MTs gone so they can offshore all the work. They have already started with QA/QC becaues every one of my QA reports from the past 2 weeks were reviewed by an Idian, I can tell because i ...

TSM Begging Us For OT
Dec 11, 2014

Apparently there are many MTs out on "PTO" this week and we are drowining in work. She's literally begging for us to work OT this week to get the backlog down before the weekend.   Translation: So many MTs quit because of this new pay plan, and they want us to pick up the slack so that we can get even MORE reports post-audited.   no. I will not be doing any OT this week. I am at 100% as of right now in Fiesa and I am trying to keep it that way through tomorrow. You can bet you ...

Headed For Out Of TAT And Begging For Help
Jun 14, 2013

hmmmm, let me see now..... Is this the same company that consistently was OOW for months a while back that couldn't give a *blank* about my paycheck and my ability to feed my family and pay my bills? Is it the same company that took away my paid holidays, reduced my pay twice, requires I work on holidays, does not approve requested PTO, yada yada yada?  Ya, I'll get right on that volunteering my extra weekend hours for you sweetheart.  As soon as you give me back th ...

SOFTSCRIPT Still Begging For Help
Feb 04, 2015

Softscript still has those same positions open, and still advertising. That must be what they call an MTs position now - Production Manager, Trainer. I wonder what title they will come up with next to lure a poor unsuspecting soul into their trap.   ...

Why Are MTs Begging For Work On The Job Board??
Mar 22, 2010

.l ...

Now Begging For Part Timers To Work Extra In The South
Aug 17, 2013

We have late work pending in multiple accounts (unusual for a saturday), and TSM is frantically sending out emails to try to get part timers to work extra because corporate won't allow her to have fulltime employees go overtime.  This place is run by idiots. ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

I Have Had It. I Get Emails The Other Day
Sep 21, 2010

that we cannot send reports with more than 3 blanks through on TWO of the accounts I work on.  Right now, I have one of the worst dictators on one of those accounts.  She is ESL and she whispers.  To top it off, someone is standing very close to her running a VACUUM CLEANER. I CAN'T HEAR her because she is whispering and the vacuum is running.  So, yay me.  I will probably have more than 3 blanks because of all this and will have to send it to QA even though they ...

Emails Like The One We Just Got About PTO,
Oct 17, 2014

all the red tape, the power over our lives, no flexibility anymore, no mercy in case of emergencies or appointments, lists and lists of rules.... I work every single other holiday there is all year long, hoping to take off Tgiving and Xmas.  I work NY Eve, NY, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.  But even though there's never any work on those 2 major holidays, apparently now we MUST work one of them, i.e., ruin all family plans just to get NJA all day anyway.  ...

When I Get Those Emails Saying
Dec 07, 2014

I feel like saying: Hey, no thanks, I already have 4 accounts, 2 of which I have no interest in. Here's an idea, how about you get all those people on my accounts, which I have been doing for years, off of them, so that I can have my work back? How about you get them off my accounts and give THEM the new accounts? I have enough trouble making decent line counts at all because: (a) no work because overstaffed on my primary. (b) secondary and tertiary accounts unfamiliar and pages of new ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

We Have Been Getting Emails From Corporate
Apr 02, 2010

about how wonderful we are.  We are on the list of Best of the Best.  Keep up the good work.  Our QA submission is down thanks to all of you.  BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  YET!  THIS EMAIL ABOUT NO MERIT INCREASE AND 401K JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE SENT BY EMAIL, BUT IN MQCENTRAL.    HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM!  GEE, I WONDER WHY NO PERSONAL EMAIL? ...

CCM Not Responding To Emails
Apr 27, 2010

Is anyone else out there wondering why their CCM won't respond to emails.  I sometimes get a response in a few days.  Sometimes I never get a response.  What's up with that? ...