A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anybody else gotten emails today from their CTL - sm

Posted: Nov 16, 2009

Has anybody else gotten emails today from their CTL.  I have gotten 4-5 of them so far from both CTLs in my area.  I thought this position was suppose to have been eliminated.  I wonder if they had a change in plans?

I got an email from my CTL today as well.... - kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
If they plan on eliminating that title and making her an MME I'm pretty sure she has no idea. I didn't get that email that some are talking about, either. Maybe only certain areas? Or maybe just hasn't happened yet? Who knows. There are surprised every other day.....and never good ones.......

Article on MQ Central does not say they - eliminated the title, just ...

[ In Reply To ..]
that they will now be focusing on "nonadministrative" duties .. MT and ME work and QA-ing. (Which sounds exactly like what MMEs do.)

Pilot program for RTL in NE and SW regions only - sm - meme

[ In Reply To ..]
so other regions' CTLs not yet affected. They will continue to do CTL until pilot program finished and they hire RTLs for those regions.

I'm in the SE and we have a new RTL....... - Polka Dot

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Emails Not Going Through To TransTech Now Today??
Sep 01, 2014

I wonder if IMEDX cut off TransTech Email address now?  ...

Got Emails, Call Begging For Us To Work Today. Out Of TAT And
Jul 13, 2013

But no offer of bonuses.  I just can't do it.  I know I should be grateful for work but why wear myself out for no extra compensation?? ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

I Have Had It. I Get Emails The Other Day
Sep 21, 2010

that we cannot send reports with more than 3 blanks through on TWO of the accounts I work on.  Right now, I have one of the worst dictators on one of those accounts.  She is ESL and she whispers.  To top it off, someone is standing very close to her running a VACUUM CLEANER. I CAN'T HEAR her because she is whispering and the vacuum is running.  So, yay me.  I will probably have more than 3 blanks because of all this and will have to send it to QA even though they ...

Emails Like The One We Just Got About PTO,
Oct 17, 2014

all the red tape, the power over our lives, no flexibility anymore, no mercy in case of emergencies or appointments, lists and lists of rules.... I work every single other holiday there is all year long, hoping to take off Tgiving and Xmas.  I work NY Eve, NY, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.  But even though there's never any work on those 2 major holidays, apparently now we MUST work one of them, i.e., ruin all family plans just to get NJA all day anyway.  ...

When I Get Those Emails Saying
Dec 07, 2014

I feel like saying: Hey, no thanks, I already have 4 accounts, 2 of which I have no interest in. Here's an idea, how about you get all those people on my accounts, which I have been doing for years, off of them, so that I can have my work back? How about you get them off my accounts and give THEM the new accounts? I have enough trouble making decent line counts at all because: (a) no work because overstaffed on my primary. (b) secondary and tertiary accounts unfamiliar and pages of new ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

We Have Been Getting Emails From Corporate
Apr 02, 2010

about how wonderful we are.  We are on the list of Best of the Best.  Keep up the good work.  Our QA submission is down thanks to all of you.  BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.  YET!  THIS EMAIL ABOUT NO MERIT INCREASE AND 401K JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE SENT BY EMAIL, BUT IN MQCENTRAL.    HOW CONVENIENT FOR THEM!  GEE, I WONDER WHY NO PERSONAL EMAIL? ...

CCM Not Responding To Emails
Apr 27, 2010

Is anyone else out there wondering why their CCM won't respond to emails.  I sometimes get a response in a few days.  Sometimes I never get a response.  What's up with that? ...

Deleting Old Emails
Aug 17, 2010

The company I used to work for didn't want us to delete old emails in their system. I can't find anything in MQ saying if we are allowed to delete old emails or if we are supposed to keep them all. Anyone know?   ...

Emails About Webinars...
Dec 29, 2010

I just got an email about webinars and I would love to take the one about grammar and punctuation but it costs $125!  Is there anything out there like this that's free?  I can afford free. And I feel like I need to take an ASR refresher after reading the posts below.  For one thing, I complete forgot about the F11.  ...

What Do You All Think Of The Below Message. Ccm Emails
Nov 23, 2011

My ccm sends out emails about her personal life to share.  I do not know how far we can go on here but its about her expected bundle of joy in the not too far off future. To me it does not seem professional.  The first time I saw the subject line I thought we were all getting a raise and then I thought wait, that would be wayyyy off here.  What do you all think? ...

Emails Monitoring How Much We Do
May 07, 2012

Well, I will not be reading these emails calculating how much time we are working and "goofing off."  They will only make me less motivated and quite frankly angry.  I am not a robot, there are times after a long difficult report that I have to step away from the computer to give my brain a few minute break.  As long as I do the required long count and then some, I will not concern myself with this emails. ...

I Have All My Emails Still. Did Anybody Get Their Email
Oct 17, 2012

s ...

Ever Get The Emails That The Client Is
Dec 17, 2012

Well I would like to email the client and complain to them about the dictations that they expect me to make sense out of.  I have this one particular doc that is not only speaking so fast the tape is cut down to 80%, but she is whispering.  Afterall it is confidential info, so lets whisper so you can't hear the mess she is attempting to say.  Ugh all in a days work of stress and frustration.  Here comes my low LPH. ...

Reviewing Old Emails...
Apr 18, 2013

Slightly paranoid about being audited now since I'm reporting NJA instead of working 24/7.  It's amazing just how many reminder emails we get and how many minute details for each account.  I'm forwarding to my email to have just in case I'm ever managed out and need to defend myself along with the good and sometimes bad audits I've had.  I'm human.  Don't make huge amount of errors, but definitely not perfect...   ...

Now Emails Regarding Errors
Jul 05, 2013

For the past few days, I've been getting system generated emails with my errors. Anyone else?? So just want to leave... I may end up doing so by end of day. ...

Watch Your Emails
Oct 03, 2013

Just recently our QC sent out an email to an MT in our group for a HIPAA error and blind copied all the MT/MME in the BOB.  This poor MT would never have known unless others came forward and reported that they got this email in error. Make sure that if you get an email it is only coming to you.  I really hope she files a complaint with HR for shaming her in front of her peers.  Don't look, don't share apparently does not apply to anyone other than MT/MME. ...

Does Anyone Know How To Block Certain Emails?
May 07, 2014

I would rather not receive emails from FIASCO and would like to block them. Is that possible? Their nastygrams cause me to make MORE mistakes, not less. When are they going to realize the damaging psychology behind this charade? ...

Redundant Emails??
Nov 20, 2014

Anybody else getting inundated with emails from the new TSA regarding a "reminder" about the pay period ending on Saturday? She sends them out almost daily!!! I'm trying to work and having to check my email and see that it is yet another email from her makes me want to pull out my hair! ...

So What Is The Point Of All These Emails Anyway
Dec 10, 2014

Backlog is such and such, and I care about this why? I have a schedule to work, if there is no work, I sign off because there is no work. If the backlog is low, I can't say screw it and go back to bed, I work until there is no work. And the Smart Summary, I have no idea what the purpose of that is, anyone? Quality and blanks reports,hum, no idea there either. Talk about waste of money and justifying your existence, not to mention wasting my time. ...

Missing Emails
Dec 14, 2014

Has anybody ever had problems with emails disappearing? I had emailed a time off request as I had changed accounts/supervisors and could not do it in webclock. My emails are MIA and I sent several about the day I needed.  ...

Pointless Emails = POD TAT- Sm
Jan 08, 2015

What is the point of posting the POD's TAT's??!! LOL!  I mean really, does the fact that our accounts are in or out of TAT having any bearing on how I do my job.  The answer is "NO"  More useless information IMO.   The  today an email with everyone's PTO and no pay hours.. seriously??! we can all find this information on our timesheets.  But it is interesting to see that some have little or not PTO left like me and some have 60+ hours.  Oh but w ...

Too Many Stressful Emails!!
Jan 09, 2015

Sometimes I actually think this job is okay and then in one day I get emails saying I am getting a new TSM, I failed a job because I didn't flag a DOCTOR'S MISTAKE, and I might need a new computer for the new platform upgrade. Does anyone care about me? I know what you are going to say...NO! ...

Multiple Emails
Jan 15, 2015

We seem to be getting more and more emails charting our progress, charting our errors, charting how much time we are idle.  You name it, these people are chart crazy.  I think they like the multiple colors.   I am worn out from it all.    If they spent half the time actually building us up with positives instead of negatives all the time, maybe, just maybe it would help our production.  ...

Where Are All The Shouting Emails?
Jan 22, 2015

I think I love my new TSMs. I don't miss the all-caps-rage emails telling me work is out of TAT. Do you think that might be why some TSMs got fired? Having too much work out of TAT and being annoying to their MLSs about it? ...

Nuance Emails
Feb 15, 2015

Many typical Nuance emails boil down to this: Thank you so much for all you do. We appreciate you so much. We are a team. You are so important to the care of the patients. We really need your help, many jobs out of TAT. Please help. We appreciate you so much. Yet, if they appreciate MTs so much, why do they pay minimum wage and, even worse, require this ridiculous thing called MUP? I didn't know being an MT was a volunteer job. ...

Disparaging Emails
Jun 01, 2015

Currently working for a company that sends these.  Are there any companies out there that don't do that?  Looking for one that will try to build up their employees/ICs instead of tearing them down.   Thanks in advance.   ...

XXX Emails In My MQCentral Email
Mar 09, 2010

Does anyone else get XXX emails in their MQCentral email. I started getting it about 2 months ago and now everyday when I got in my email, I have at least 3 of emails to delete. I have accidentally deleted important emails because of this. I called support when it first happened as I saw it as a HIPPA infraction as I had assumed that MQCentral was a secure website. He told me that someone with my Medquist email address in their computer looks as these sites and that is how I've been getting ...