A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where do I find my pay stub? - just me

Posted: Jun 25, 2010

I have direct deposit and am wondering......do they send me a paper pay stub or is there somewhere I can look to see this information? TIA

I have DD - and I never signed up for Ipay

[ In Reply To ..]
or whatever it is now called where you can view your pay stub online. I receive my pay stub in the mail, but it usually takes another 3-5 business days after the actual pay day for me to get it in the mail. MQ Central may have info on how to sign up for Ipay if you want to have online access.

Thanks! - just me

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info. You all are a great resource!

Pay Stub - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't necessarily show up faster electronically. At most, a day faster. My experience, anyway. I would sign up for IPay. There's more there than just the stub amount

Similar Messages:

Where Can I Find My Pay Stub On Webmedx Platform??
Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!! ...

Pay Stub SM
Feb 08, 2013

Can someone please tell me where to find out pay stubs now.  When I click on the pay stubs tab under Nuance payroll, I get a message that there are none for 2013.  Thanks ...

Help! Pay Stub Question!
Mar 27, 2010

So I've been at Medquist about 2 months and this last paycheck was my first all-production check. I only make 0.05 cents a line and it has ME 0.05 and MT 0.05 and then it has my lines. The lines match what is on Doc Q Manage, but I don't see how it is a 60% rate for editing. I hope it's right because I am getting paid way more than I thought I would. Does everyone else's paystub have the same rate for ME and MT? Or is this an error and they are going to come back and tak ...

Pay Stub Explanation
Jul 19, 2011

Would someone please tell me what this means on our pay stubs under HOURS AND EARNINGS: TR QA lines wk I know it has to do with lines transcribed but where does this amount come from? Thanks ...

Check Stub
Dec 29, 2012

ADP on webclock.  How do I view my check stub?  Still not seeing it.  Thanks.  I do not see ADP anywhere to choose. ...

Subsidy On Pay Stub
Jun 06, 2015

I was recently looking over my pay stubs and noticed there was a subsidy amount for the first 3 months of 2013. Does anyone remember what that was for?   ...

Minimum Wage On Pay Stub
Jun 10, 2010

On today's check I had 0.25 hours at minimum wage, and I have no idea why. I have always produced my 150 lph minimum every day since I started. I am not making a ton of money, but my hourly average is more than minimum wage. Now I am getting really paranoid. Of course, I am in the over 10 cpl category. This just can't be right, but I fear it has put me on some big-wig's termination radar. ...

How To Read Medquist Pay Stub???
Aug 14, 2010

I am fairly new to Medquist and when I receive the "2" paystubs in the mail--I have no idea how to read it.  Can anyone help? I have tried emaily them--but with no answer. ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Should Pay Stub Info Be Available On UltiPro ?
Nov 02, 2012

Good morning everyone.  I was newly acquired by MModal and still struggling to figure out how everything works.  I checked the UltiPro site this morning (9:00 EST) and it shows my Gross/Net pay for last pay period as $0--Yikes! Does anyone know what time our pay stub info should be available to view on pay day?  I need to know if I should contact Payroll because of an issue or if I just need to wait for the info to show up. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

How To Determine Your Line Count On Your Check Stub
Jul 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to determine your line count on your check stub.  I can't make heads nor tails of it.  The hours are correct, I just can't figure out the line counts.  ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Cant Find Help....
Dec 18, 2009

Hello again,   So this test the doc speaks of i cant find anywhere.... "reduction enforced dispensatory capacity (FDC)"  I ve searched hi, and low and everywhere I can think, and I cant find anything.    any help?   ...

Is There A Way To Find Out...
Mar 02, 2010

which MTSO took over the transcription from another MTSO?  For example, if company A typed for a hospital, but the hospital didn't renew their contract and went to company B, can you find out the name of company B? ...

Does Anyone Else Find It Odd
Jun 16, 2010

When companies post a job for a transcriptionist with good "grammer"?? ...

Where Can I Find The BOS?
Jun 25, 2010

Where can I find the BOS?  Tried, but can't seem to locate it.  Thanks. ...

Can't Find It --
Sep 01, 2010

It sounds like 'feena-chietti' sign used along with Lachman's sign for testing the knee. Any ideas?  TIA. ...

Do Any Of You Find That You Are
Jun 18, 2011

actually faster if you type the report instead of editing with VR?  I have found that sometimes if I type the report myself from scratch, but leave the "speech edited" report at the bottom for reference, I am actually faster.  So, even though I am not making as much per line as I would for a straight typing account, for some jobs (and some days), I make more by completely typing the job myself.  I make 0.516 cpl for editing.  And in someways I feel I need to type sometimes t ...

Anyone Know Or Know How I Can Find Out?
Dec 02, 2010

When you quit, when does your health insurance coverage end?  The last day you work?  Or the last day of your last month? My CCM isn't answering me and every time I try to look on MQ Central it slows to a crawl and I can't find anything. Thanks in advance!   ...

How Do I Find Out Who's Above My CCM?
Jan 07, 2011

I know I wrote this information down somewhere but apparently I lost it.  I need a 500 page notebook to keep all the CCM info straight - new CCM, new page.  Anyway, I've been emailing my current CCM a question all week and she won't answer.  I don't know if I can search for this information on the MQ website or not.  I looked a little bit but didn't get anywhere.  I can't talk to her on the phone because she irritates the %&*& out of me. ...

Okay, Here's Another One I Cannot Find...sm
Mar 14, 2011

I know there's S-shaped scoliosis.  That's easy enough to find.  How does one hyphenate "reverse S shaped scoliosis" ?  I want to go with reverse-S-shaped, but that looks a little awkward.  Any thoughts?  Thanks for any help!  ...

In The BOS Where Would I Find Whether To Use
Sep 03, 2011

Hodgkin's lymphoma or Hodgkin lymphoma, Down's syndrome or Down syndrome, Crohn's disease or Crohn disease.  I know there is a rule but can't remember to save my life! ARG!  I need a huge pile of chocolate! ...

Can't Find
Sep 08, 2011

Sentence is: Tylenol and NSAIDS are no longer s/l apa-kay-shush. I don't think it is a medical word, means the medications are no longer helping but I can't find this word anywhere! Any suggestions anyone? ...

Can Someone Tell Me Where To Find....
May 28, 2012

the policy on when there is no work available during your scheduled shift, especially on holidays?   Thanks! ...

I'm Sure It Was Sent But I Can't Find It ...
Jun 03, 2012

Does anyone know the LAST DAY for open enrollment?  ...

Need To Find New Mt Job
Aug 03, 2013

My husband has a 98% chance of relocating for his job.  Right now I have the perfect transcription job onsite.  However, I know I will have a hard time finding a job onsite when we move and i am considering the work at home option.  I have done it before and my kids were younger, so i know that there can be problems with availability of work.  I must admit that I am spoiled to first shift, but I know that I will probably have to work second shift.    My purpose in ...

So What Do You Do When You Can't Find A Job?
Sep 29, 2013

I just ran out of my unemployment benefits and I have not found a job. I look for a job everywhere, but I can't stand or walk for very long, so I can't get a job where you have to stand or walk. Nobody is hiring me, too much competition on line. I have no more money and no where to go. I mean I have no where to go, nor do I want to go. Don't want to move in with my ex-boyfriend, he tries to control me. Don't want to move in with my son and his wife, they lost their house and ...

How To Find GP?
Apr 08, 2015

I'm learning editscript when I couldn't understand the GP name dictated. I've gotten a few errors back saying that the GP name was in the header. I don't see it anywhere. I see a drop down for speaker and signing clinician. I can search for the name but if I can't hear it well enough to know what initials I should search for....is there something else I should be checking? They aren't giving me any info about it. Thx for any help.   ...