A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Where can I find my pay stub on webmedx platform?? - dazed and confused

Posted: Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!!

I'd call HR. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I'm an IC but occasionally get - alana

[ In Reply To ..]
emails with info for employees. Do you have access to something called Geneva self-serve? That would be the site to go to for stubs.

Here, perhaps - alana

[ In Reply To ..]
https://saas.unicornhro.com

thank you! that is it!! nm - dazed and confused

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Where Do I Find My Pay Stub?
Jun 25, 2010

I have direct deposit and am wondering......do they send me a paper pay stub or is there somewhere I can look to see this information? TIA   ...

Webmedx Platform
Jan 06, 2010

Can anybody tell me what platform Webmedx uses? Thanks. ...

Webmedx -old Native Platform
Nov 15, 2011

Anyone besides me having trouble getting decent line count on the old native version?  I feel I am working as hard, but having trouble just keeping up required lines.  Now if a pay cut comes on top of this.....  you can just stick me with a fork cause I'll be done. ...

Is Webmedx The Only MTSO With The Enterprise Platform?
Sep 26, 2010

nm ...

TA+ Platform--Look In Archives. Can't Really Find Any Info. Sm.
Dec 19, 2012

If you are working on it now, please let me know what you think. TIA. ...

Pay Stub SM
Feb 08, 2013

Can someone please tell me where to find out pay stubs now.  When I click on the pay stubs tab under Nuance payroll, I get a message that there are none for 2013.  Thanks ...

Help! Pay Stub Question!
Mar 27, 2010

So I've been at Medquist about 2 months and this last paycheck was my first all-production check. I only make 0.05 cents a line and it has ME 0.05 and MT 0.05 and then it has my lines. The lines match what is on Doc Q Manage, but I don't see how it is a 60% rate for editing. I hope it's right because I am getting paid way more than I thought I would. Does everyone else's paystub have the same rate for ME and MT? Or is this an error and they are going to come back and tak ...

Pay Stub Explanation
Jul 19, 2011

Would someone please tell me what this means on our pay stubs under HOURS AND EARNINGS: TR QA lines wk I know it has to do with lines transcribed but where does this amount come from? Thanks ...

Check Stub
Dec 29, 2012

ADP on webclock.  How do I view my check stub?  Still not seeing it.  Thanks.  I do not see ADP anywhere to choose. ...

Subsidy On Pay Stub
Jun 06, 2015

I was recently looking over my pay stubs and noticed there was a subsidy amount for the first 3 months of 2013. Does anyone remember what that was for?   ...

Minimum Wage On Pay Stub
Jun 10, 2010

On today's check I had 0.25 hours at minimum wage, and I have no idea why. I have always produced my 150 lph minimum every day since I started. I am not making a ton of money, but my hourly average is more than minimum wage. Now I am getting really paranoid. Of course, I am in the over 10 cpl category. This just can't be right, but I fear it has put me on some big-wig's termination radar. ...

How To Read Medquist Pay Stub???
Aug 14, 2010

I am fairly new to Medquist and when I receive the "2" paystubs in the mail--I have no idea how to read it.  Can anyone help? I have tried emaily them--but with no answer. ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Should Pay Stub Info Be Available On UltiPro ?
Nov 02, 2012

Good morning everyone.  I was newly acquired by MModal and still struggling to figure out how everything works.  I checked the UltiPro site this morning (9:00 EST) and it shows my Gross/Net pay for last pay period as $0--Yikes! Does anyone know what time our pay stub info should be available to view on pay day?  I need to know if I should contact Payroll because of an issue or if I just need to wait for the info to show up. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

How To Determine Your Line Count On Your Check Stub
Jul 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to determine your line count on your check stub.  I can't make heads nor tails of it.  The hours are correct, I just can't figure out the line counts.  ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Hmm Will We @ Webmedx Get Nothing After-sm
Dec 19, 2009

being slapped in the face the whole year?  Looks like it to me.  Oh well, it beats the print-your-own cookbook. What a mess this company has turned out to be.  Even Transcend still manages to be thoughtful during the holidays. ...

Where To After Webmedx?
Dec 23, 2009

Those of you who left Wedmedx after finding out our pay will be cut again due to the great production potential coming with the switch to M-Modal (oh, my goodness--how many of us do they think fell off the turnip truck?), where'd you go?  Is it any better? ...

Webmedx Cpl For ASR
Apr 07, 2010

Hoping someone can help me with a few questions.  Considering making a change to Webmedx and was wondering about the cpl for ASR.  I also hear that they have lots of overtime and was hoping someone can validate this information.  Any input is appreciated. ...

Webmedx Needs To Pay
Apr 24, 2010

The unremarkable Wedmedx needs to pay for the downtime MTs are incurring because they want to switch everything over to their horrendous ISR.  The unremarkable Webmedx requires 1 to 4 hours to get new computers up and running and yet we production people are supposed to make up that time or use our PTO time or just not get paid.  The unremarkable Webmedx just hired new people and gave them bonuses to sign on but can't pay their longtime loyal employees for time lost due to no ...

Webmedx MTs
Sep 03, 2010

I just want you to know what a phenomenal job I think you all did on those atrocious accounts.  I QA'ed your work and was amazed at what you could decipher out of those dictations.  You are all amazing MTs in my eyes and any company out there would be lucky to have you working for them. I am so sorry we are all going through this but everything happens for a reason, so they say.  Let's just hope we all have brighter days ahead of us and better things. I was blessed to wo ...

Webmedx Pay Better Than Most
Oct 16, 2010

I know a lot of MTs and I keep getting calls to get on MTStars and read the latest bashing of Webmedx.  So when I finished work today I decided to do just that.  To hear all of your complaints I wonder if this is the same company I've been working for all these years. I've been editing since ISR started with them and it took me about a year to make up and at times exceed where I was.  Now I prefer ISR.  The long and the short of it is that as long as Webmedx keeps ...

Webmedx RIF
Nov 03, 2010

RIF still in effect for some.  Gone after seven years with this company right after they posted they will be hiring 100+ MTs for new account business.  So sad what this once good company has become. ...

WebMedX And M-TEC
Nov 11, 2010

Is anyone currently working for WebMedX an M-TEC graduate? I'm currently a Premier I student at M-TEC. Since WebMedX is a sister company to M-TEC, I here they are willing to hire new M-TEC granduates who lack the usual 2 years of experience. If you are an M-TEC graduate currently employed by WebMedX, what was your M-TEC graduating GPA? What is a good enough GPA to get hired by WebMedX? I will be graduating in April 2012 and would like to start making some employment plans. ANY INF ...

WebmedX AGAIN
Nov 18, 2010

I know, ad nauseum, but is there ANYBODY here who DOES have work?  When you DO have work, does it seem like it has suddenly become harder to get lines?  ...

Webmedx - New AMs
Apr 03, 2011

Do you all hear from your AM over the weekend?  ...

Webmedx Pay Changes
Apr 28, 2011

Well, fresh new announcement of production pay changes, headed up by the new MT manager.  Why am I not surprised?  Details are forthcoming.  Sorry for my fellow employees. ...

Webmedx Job
Nov 24, 2011

Hi, I was just offered a position at Webmedx and wanted to get some feedback to see if current MTs were happy there and why or why not? I need some quick responses if possible because I was planning on quitting my other job on Monday.  Thanks ...