A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pay stub SM - nccmt

Posted: Feb 08, 2013

Can someone please tell me where to find out pay stubs now.  When I click on the pay stubs tab under Nuance payroll, I get a message that there are none for 2013.  Thanks

Pay Stub - sufferinginsilence

[ In Reply To ..]
They are now under the ADP Portal

at MM they are in Ultipro - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

That's not going to be helpful to a Nuance employee. - wrong board

[ In Reply To ..]
?????

Yea, but the nuance people post on the MModal board - and its ok... deal with it

[ In Reply To ..]
It's okay if its something that can be helpful, but that info was a complete waste. - out in left field
[ In Reply To ..]
Nuance employees talking about reasons work run out, etc., which likely very well applies to MModal too, is perfectly okay, and vice versa. Telling a Nuance employee how to find pay stubs at MModal when they are trying to find their own is unnecessary and useless info. Not that I care that you posted it. It's easy to ignore. But your "get over it" response is unnecessarily rude.
I think Nuance people posting on the MModal board - is rude and unnecessary
[ In Reply To ..]
The reasons you run out of work are not the same as us. You work there, we work here. There is a separation of the two boards for a reason. Draw the line, do not cross.
Wow, some people in this business just need any reason they can - find to complain.
[ In Reply To ..]
So it annoying you that people from Nuance post on "your" board makes you feel the need to come post on the Nuance board just for the sake of starting something. If you don't like reading it, ignore it, just as people should do to yours if they dont like seeing MModal posts here. Grow up and stop being so darn childish. By the way, Nuance and MModal might as well be the same. The reasons for running out of work vary from account to account and region to region, so information from one company or the other could easily apply just as easy as any other. If people are trying to be helpful (and I'm not one who cross-posts, just observing the rudeness here), then I don't se what the big deal is. But coming on and posting complete garbage answers that don't help anyone to try to prove your point because you've got some weird peeve is childish.
It's not this business. It's called PMS- LOL. Happens - Everywhere
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Whatever..people dont need to provide an excuse as to why - they post where they post..sm
[ In Reply To ..]
I post all over these forums if I have something to add or something to contribute to the conversation. There are no rules anywhere that says MModal MTs cannot post on Nuance and Nuance cannot post on MModal. Get serious we can all post where we want, when we want.
so why did I get pounced on for posting on the - nuance board?
[ In Reply To ..]
good for geese, not for gander
You shouldn't have. But that's the response you wanted. - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
To prove a point that it bothers some Nuance people as much as it bothers you. I personally don't care either way and don't think someone should have said anything to you except for the pay stub comment because that one was really not helpful in any way, but you knew that when you posted it. The thing *I* don't like is your attitude. You could have posted something politely saying you didn't like it when Nuance people post on the MModal board and you wish they wouldn't. People still probably would have jumped on you for saying it, but then at least youre not the one with the attitude problem. Instead you start incessantly posting MModal responses whether they make sense or not, just waiting for someone to say something so that you can jump in with the "get over it" and "deal with it" attitude problem, just trying to start stuff and cause drama. You're childish, plain and simple.
I didnt post the above comment, I posted below - but whatever
[ In Reply To ..]
Oh well.
OMG - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Really? What is your problem? The real reason Nuance and MM have separate boards is because they are topics that come up every single day and would take over the main board without the separation.

Case in point..Nuance didn't even HAVE it's own board until the middle of 2012! Posters asked for a Nuance board because Nuance posts were taking over the main board!

The boards are topical in nature and not restricted to whomever works for the company.

Similar Messages:

Help! Pay Stub Question!
Mar 27, 2010

So I've been at Medquist about 2 months and this last paycheck was my first all-production check. I only make 0.05 cents a line and it has ME 0.05 and MT 0.05 and then it has my lines. The lines match what is on Doc Q Manage, but I don't see how it is a 60% rate for editing. I hope it's right because I am getting paid way more than I thought I would. Does everyone else's paystub have the same rate for ME and MT? Or is this an error and they are going to come back and tak ...

Where Do I Find My Pay Stub?
Jun 25, 2010

I have direct deposit and am wondering......do they send me a paper pay stub or is there somewhere I can look to see this information? TIA   ...

Pay Stub Explanation
Jul 19, 2011

Would someone please tell me what this means on our pay stubs under HOURS AND EARNINGS: TR QA lines wk I know it has to do with lines transcribed but where does this amount come from? Thanks ...

Check Stub
Dec 29, 2012

ADP on webclock.  How do I view my check stub?  Still not seeing it.  Thanks.  I do not see ADP anywhere to choose. ...

Subsidy On Pay Stub
Jun 06, 2015

I was recently looking over my pay stubs and noticed there was a subsidy amount for the first 3 months of 2013. Does anyone remember what that was for?   ...

Minimum Wage On Pay Stub
Jun 10, 2010

On today's check I had 0.25 hours at minimum wage, and I have no idea why. I have always produced my 150 lph minimum every day since I started. I am not making a ton of money, but my hourly average is more than minimum wage. Now I am getting really paranoid. Of course, I am in the over 10 cpl category. This just can't be right, but I fear it has put me on some big-wig's termination radar. ...

How To Read Medquist Pay Stub???
Aug 14, 2010

I am fairly new to Medquist and when I receive the "2" paystubs in the mail--I have no idea how to read it.  Can anyone help? I have tried emaily them--but with no answer. ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Should Pay Stub Info Be Available On UltiPro ?
Nov 02, 2012

Good morning everyone.  I was newly acquired by MModal and still struggling to figure out how everything works.  I checked the UltiPro site this morning (9:00 EST) and it shows my Gross/Net pay for last pay period as $0--Yikes! Does anyone know what time our pay stub info should be available to view on pay day?  I need to know if I should contact Payroll because of an issue or if I just need to wait for the info to show up. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

Where Can I Find My Pay Stub On Webmedx Platform??
Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!! ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

How To Determine Your Line Count On Your Check Stub
Jul 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to determine your line count on your check stub.  I can't make heads nor tails of it.  The hours are correct, I just can't figure out the line counts.  ...