A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Subsidy on pay stub - 2013

Posted: Jun 06, 2015

I was recently looking over my pay stubs and noticed there was a subsidy amount for the first 3 months of 2013. Does anyone remember what that was for?  

Subsidy - Vaguely

[ In Reply To ..]
I do recall we were paid that subsidy to help "buffer" the transition after the buyout. We made more at our former companies that Nuance paid, so we were paid a subsidy for that short period of time. It helped prevent a mass exodus of MTs, but essentially it felt like a bait and switch.

Nonproduction pay Transcend? - Bayscribe to BeyondTxt

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much. I did find an old email confirming that was the correct reason. I have another question though. It seems that in early 2012 there was non-production pay from Transcend. I kind of remember that was the training for BeyondTXT, but I'm not exactly sure. Did anyone else have that brief time when we were doing audio in Bayscribe and typing in BeyondTxt before they scrapped the idea and went back to Bayscribe?

Transcend pay - -

[ In Reply To ..]
I was on that account that for a brief time was doing audio in Bayscribe and typing in BeyondTxt. That was crazy! Remember how exceptionally busy we were and how we got all sorts of bonuses ON TOP of REAL OT pay? That would NEVER happen now with Nuance. :( Perhaps that nonproduction pay is not only training for BeyondTxt but also bonuses?

Similar Messages:

Probity Offering Subsidy Since Sold To Nuance.
Jan 05, 2014

Is that typical for when a company is sold? I had not heard of it before. When does Probity plan to go to speech recognition? I see they have an ad on another site. Do new employees applying at Probity get the subsidy as well?  I wonder if it is worthwhile to apply and work for them for the life of the subsidy (6 months) and then quit. Anyone from Probity have any insight on this?  ...

Pay Stub SM
Feb 08, 2013

Can someone please tell me where to find out pay stubs now.  When I click on the pay stubs tab under Nuance payroll, I get a message that there are none for 2013.  Thanks ...

Help! Pay Stub Question!
Mar 27, 2010

So I've been at Medquist about 2 months and this last paycheck was my first all-production check. I only make 0.05 cents a line and it has ME 0.05 and MT 0.05 and then it has my lines. The lines match what is on Doc Q Manage, but I don't see how it is a 60% rate for editing. I hope it's right because I am getting paid way more than I thought I would. Does everyone else's paystub have the same rate for ME and MT? Or is this an error and they are going to come back and tak ...

Where Do I Find My Pay Stub?
Jun 25, 2010

I have direct deposit and am wondering......do they send me a paper pay stub or is there somewhere I can look to see this information? TIA   ...

Pay Stub Explanation
Jul 19, 2011

Would someone please tell me what this means on our pay stubs under HOURS AND EARNINGS: TR QA lines wk I know it has to do with lines transcribed but where does this amount come from? Thanks ...

Check Stub
Dec 29, 2012

ADP on webclock.  How do I view my check stub?  Still not seeing it.  Thanks.  I do not see ADP anywhere to choose. ...

Minimum Wage On Pay Stub
Jun 10, 2010

On today's check I had 0.25 hours at minimum wage, and I have no idea why. I have always produced my 150 lph minimum every day since I started. I am not making a ton of money, but my hourly average is more than minimum wage. Now I am getting really paranoid. Of course, I am in the over 10 cpl category. This just can't be right, but I fear it has put me on some big-wig's termination radar. ...

How To Read Medquist Pay Stub???
Aug 14, 2010

I am fairly new to Medquist and when I receive the "2" paystubs in the mail--I have no idea how to read it.  Can anyone help? I have tried emaily them--but with no answer. ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Should Pay Stub Info Be Available On UltiPro ?
Nov 02, 2012

Good morning everyone.  I was newly acquired by MModal and still struggling to figure out how everything works.  I checked the UltiPro site this morning (9:00 EST) and it shows my Gross/Net pay for last pay period as $0--Yikes! Does anyone know what time our pay stub info should be available to view on pay day?  I need to know if I should contact Payroll because of an issue or if I just need to wait for the info to show up. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

Where Can I Find My Pay Stub On Webmedx Platform??
Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!! ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

How To Determine Your Line Count On Your Check Stub
Jul 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to determine your line count on your check stub.  I can't make heads nor tails of it.  The hours are correct, I just can't figure out the line counts.  ...