A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

where the shift differential is on the pay stub? - rescuemom

Posted: Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub?

Look in Ultripro - SpherisMTtoo

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think it shows on the pay stub, but if you look in Ultripro and go to the tab labled Pay Earning Detail and then click on the date of the check, you will find it there. Change it to view 50 records per page (at the bottom of the screen), and you will see the full details of what you were paid for.

Similar Messages:

MModal Still Has Shift Differential For Night Shift?
Jul 01, 2013

can anyone tell me if MModal still has shift differential for night shift? I know they used to ...

Shift Differential
Apr 01, 2015

I'm considering leaving a first shift hourly position for a 2nd shift hourly position at a diffferent company. What would you say is a fair shift differential between 1st and 2nd shift when talking hourly pay? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. ...

3rd Shift Differential. Curious, How Much More Do You Get?
May 30, 2010

I have been working third shift for quite a wihile and must say sometimes I don't like it.  My husband and I are trying for our second child and I have been wondering if a half cent more is really worth working a shift like this.  Out of curiosity, how much do you all get for working third shift?    Thanks! Have a wonderful Memorial Day.  ...

Does Transcend Shift Differential
Nov 19, 2010

Does Transcend offer a shift differential for 3rd shift?  Does anyone know how the work flow is on third shift?  I know a lot of people are not happy there so please do not flame me for asking, I just want some information.  Also do they pay a production incentive and an extra amount for CMT?  Thanks in advance. ...

I Did Not Get Any Email Re Shift Differential That Everyone...sm
Dec 28, 2010

has been talking about below.  Neither did other MTs in my region.  I wonder why we did not get that email.  I work days, nevertheless, am curious as to why it wasn't sent to everyone. ...

About That New Shift Differential.......for Those It Applies To Anyway.......
Jan 02, 2011

I think I may have spoken too soon when I said they basically got rid of it.  Math is definitely not my thing, but after studying it further, isn't it basically the same?  It says, An additional $0.0075 per line or $0.09 per report for work transcribed between the hours of:  (and then it gives the different hours for each time zone)............. Isn't that what it was before?  And the .09 cents per report, is this for radiology reports?  ??? ...

Does Nuance Pay A Shift Differential?
Mar 08, 2012

Wondering about the purchace of Transcend by Nuance and possible pay cuts ...

Shift Differential Question
Mar 17, 2012

Does anyone know what time shift differential ends? I was told it started at 9pm, but was wondering what time it ended i.e. 6am?, 5am? thanks ...

Night Shift Differential??
Jul 22, 2012

Does Nuance pay night shift differential?  Finding any info about pay and benefits for Nuance is next to impossible?  If they do pay differential, does anyone know what it is? Thank you.  ...

How Does Shift Differential Work?
Dec 26, 2012

Kinda confused about the shift differential and how it works.  I worked about 2.5 hours before the 6:00 a.m cutoff.  I did 1008 lines today in that amount of time.  Do I take the 1008 and multiply it by my shift differential amount and then subtract that 1008 from the total lines for the day, or is the shift differential "extra" in our pay?  Really don't have a clue how to figure this and I work these hours everyday.  Would like to know before the first paychec ...

Night Shift Differential
May 01, 2014

Is the differential for late work shown as a separate line item on the paystubs?  I'm not sure if I'm getting paid for it.  Just seeking info.  Troll away if you like. ...

Did MQ Drop The Night Shift Differential?
Apr 12, 2010

I start work at 0500 and always have had at least 1 hour of night shift differential for each day I worked.  It amounts to pretty much next to nothing money wise, but I would still like to know without having to wait on an answer from CCM.  tia ...

Cutting Hours Off Of Shift Differential
Sep 10, 2013

where is the incentive to work????? I only got 2 hours of it anyway so now I don't get any extra at all!!! ...

Interview With Synernet Tomorrow. Is The Shift Differential Decent?
Jul 16, 2013

I was wondering for you all working at Synernet and working third shift, is the shift differential decent?  I was recently laid off from my job of several years and nervous about having to start over elsewhere.  I was making a decent wage at my last job, but of course due to downsizing lost my job.  This company "seems" to sound good, but don't they all at some point?  Thank you in advance, and if you don't feel like posting on the board, just message me.  Ag ...

Shift Differential Is Paid If You Work 4-12 Eastern Time
Dec 22, 2013

Just recently started with Nuance and am in Pacific Time. Can anyone tell me if the shift differential is paid if you work 4-12 Eastern time or is it paid based on you working actually 4-12 in your time zone? Thanks ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Pay Stub SM
Feb 08, 2013

Can someone please tell me where to find out pay stubs now.  When I click on the pay stubs tab under Nuance payroll, I get a message that there are none for 2013.  Thanks ...

Help! Pay Stub Question!
Mar 27, 2010

So I've been at Medquist about 2 months and this last paycheck was my first all-production check. I only make 0.05 cents a line and it has ME 0.05 and MT 0.05 and then it has my lines. The lines match what is on Doc Q Manage, but I don't see how it is a 60% rate for editing. I hope it's right because I am getting paid way more than I thought I would. Does everyone else's paystub have the same rate for ME and MT? Or is this an error and they are going to come back and tak ...

Where Do I Find My Pay Stub?
Jun 25, 2010

I have direct deposit and am wondering......do they send me a paper pay stub or is there somewhere I can look to see this information? TIA   ...

Pay Stub Explanation
Jul 19, 2011

Would someone please tell me what this means on our pay stubs under HOURS AND EARNINGS: TR QA lines wk I know it has to do with lines transcribed but where does this amount come from? Thanks ...

Check Stub
Dec 29, 2012

ADP on webclock.  How do I view my check stub?  Still not seeing it.  Thanks.  I do not see ADP anywhere to choose. ...

Subsidy On Pay Stub
Jun 06, 2015

I was recently looking over my pay stubs and noticed there was a subsidy amount for the first 3 months of 2013. Does anyone remember what that was for?   ...

Minimum Wage On Pay Stub
Jun 10, 2010

On today's check I had 0.25 hours at minimum wage, and I have no idea why. I have always produced my 150 lph minimum every day since I started. I am not making a ton of money, but my hourly average is more than minimum wage. Now I am getting really paranoid. Of course, I am in the over 10 cpl category. This just can't be right, but I fear it has put me on some big-wig's termination radar. ...

How To Read Medquist Pay Stub???
Aug 14, 2010

I am fairly new to Medquist and when I receive the "2" paystubs in the mail--I have no idea how to read it.  Can anyone help? I have tried emaily them--but with no answer. ...

Got My Last Pay Stub. As Usual Made Less
Dec 31, 2011

Will have to look in my file, but I believe I haven't made this little since about 1988? ...

Should Pay Stub Info Be Available On UltiPro ?
Nov 02, 2012

Good morning everyone.  I was newly acquired by MModal and still struggling to figure out how everything works.  I checked the UltiPro site this morning (9:00 EST) and it shows my Gross/Net pay for last pay period as $0--Yikes! Does anyone know what time our pay stub info should be available to view on pay day?  I need to know if I should contact Payroll because of an issue or if I just need to wait for the info to show up. Thanks in advance for your help. ...

Where Can I Find My Pay Stub On Webmedx Platform??
Jan 04, 2012

I thought it was located on the community home page.. but I cannot locate where?!  I need to print my last check stub from them.  Thanks for any help!! ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

How To Determine Your Line Count On Your Check Stub
Jul 15, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to determine your line count on your check stub.  I can't make heads nor tails of it.  The hours are correct, I just can't figure out the line counts.  ...

How To Transition From Day Shift To Night Shift
Dec 08, 2013

I've been offered an in-house MT position that I am not passing up. It is night shift 10 pm to 6 am. I've never worked a night shift ever. How should I transition into working nights? Anyone have any tips for working this shift? ...