A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NJA again in North - Wednesday - anon

Posted: Aug 31, 2011

CCM said if we're running out of work, we should change our schedules.      I work a split shift and never ran out of work before.  I suspect there are a ton of newbies all working during the day at the same time.                                                 

I have changed my schedule - all over the place

[ In Reply To ..]
and still run out of work. I feel so valued in this company, with renewed energy and hope, like the MT finalist said.

renewed energy and hope - doodle

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonder how much of a "bonus" finalist MT got for that line!

It is obvious she does not work in the North, and also obvious she doesn't have the insane accounts I have to work on.

Best of the Best - makes me wonder...

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been hearing for a couple of years that MQ is going to whittle us down to the "best of the best" and with that description applied to the MT finalists in the article on MQCentral, makes me wonder if those finalists will be the only Americans left in this company. Lol
well, I know I ain't the best - thats for darned sure
[ In Reply To ..]
Im a loser, cant get anything right anymore, and I am constantly making mistakes. I am trying my best, but after all of these years here, it is not good enough anymore. Guess my skills have left my body.
This made me LOL - le
[ In Reply To ..]
I have the same disease or syndrome of the skills saying adios!
Best of the best - old and burned out
[ In Reply To ..]
And as a reward for being the best of the best you get to earn less money than 20 years ago, get no time off to speak of, get to work on the worst accounts you have ever seen. Whoopee! Where's my smiley face?

north out of work - give up

[ In Reply To ..]
I think you're right. They probably hired them for our shift and now want us to change our schedules. What is wrong with this picture?

what makes you all think there are a bunch of - newbies and not India

[ In Reply To ..]
Just wondering why you think there are new MTs on your accounts and not that the work was just shifted overseas.

Remember, 80% has to be overseas by the end of the year according to contracts.

North newbies - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
My primary does not permit off-shoring, and we've gotten emails from both our CCM and QTL giving instructions and information on routine info for the "new MTs."

No work in North - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The no work in the North is just plain crazy. I cannot even imagine what is going on but I am sure we will find out. I have been with the Q for 11 years now after they bought out my wonderful company and have been an MT for a long, long time and have never seen anything like this happen before for such a prolonged time. I knew I needed to get out of here before with all of the pay cuts, etc, but now I know it is time to flee. They can blame no work on whatever they want and give any excuse they want but this is just not normal.

nja in the north - Wednesday - Former MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Betting you are right, or the work has gone overseas like I'm pretty sure my account of 10+ years did. Makes me even happier I got done, as having to work a different schedule would have been impossible when I was balancing 2 other PT jobs (I had gone to PT here after getting that first pay cut last year)in addition to this one. I would have been screwed even more than I was!!! Sorry for all of you not able to move on yet, and pray you will all find opportunity elsewhere.

Similar Messages:

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

We Should Do A QA Wednesday Party
Mar 29, 2010

Just send everything to QA as a final farewell...   I HATE APRIL FOOLS!  Could they not pick a better day to pull this prank?  Happy First Time Right April Fools Day to ya all. ...

Wednesday Tech Downtime
Mar 27, 2015

Does anyone know the times the technical downtime started and ended on Wednesday?  I've emailed the TSA 3 times and my HDSM once and have not heard back, no surprise there.  Such great communication in this company. I just want to finish out my time card.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

NJA (No Jobs Available) On Wednesday Night
Apr 08, 2015

OT, OT, OT, OT = NJA on a Wednesday night.  Then, more OT starting tomorrow...wait for it.  At the same time, you are grading me for saying "is" twice, and I used a semicolon.  Shoot Me!  Failed audit.  Already put on PM for line count a few months ago, brougt up said line count, only to get dinged for minor BS because I am constantly typing reports that I know nothing about or can't hear them speak or, and here's the BEST part that you will all love so much....typing in shit f ...

MT Week / Wednesday / Take A Union Break
May 18, 2011

Suggested Activity: Check out this union that actually worksâ€Â¦and send greetings! All you need to do is Google: Hospital Workers, Facing Layoffs, Launch Counterattack On Executives The union involved is National Union of Healthcare Workersâ€Â¦and guess what – when they were asked to make big concessions, they said no – and pointed out how much money the hospital bigwigs were getting – why not start with cutting THEIR pay, instead of asking the average worker to embrace painf ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

Imedx Emails Delayed From Last Night (wednesday)
Feb 05, 2015

Just received a note from IT stating that the aging email system went down last night. You probably have delayed or interrupted emails last night and today, so be careful. Get your mgr's phone and call direct if need be. More later. ...

NJA At 11:50a EST, North Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Else In The North With NJA?
Apr 12, 2011

Just great! Not! ...

Anybody Else In The North
Aug 11, 2011

We get NJA once in a while, but this is going on and on.  I WONDER where all the jobs have gone, if anyone else WONDERS, let me know! ...

NJA In North
May 11, 2012

I have noticed something weird going on with the work flow.  Haven't run out of work in quite a while and have stayed in BOB but yesterday and today have been everywhere and now out of work.  Wonder what is going on.  Anybody else? ...

NJA In The North
Oct 23, 2012

What's new? ...

TSM North
Feb 06, 2013

Has anyone noticed how the North TSM is never responding to emails, PTO, important questions, etc.  I'm about ready to contact this Joel, the guy above her.  You ask for PTO or time off period, and she lets you know 36 hours before the fact if you're lucky.  Her initials are JL.  I so do not want to go above her, but this is so getting out of control.  ...

NJA North
Feb 15, 2014

Anyone else with no work today? ...

NJA - Here We Go Again In The North -anyone Else?
Feb 27, 2014

Now what's the excuse!! ...

NJA North MC Pod
May 25, 2015

I need the money. :-( I actually switched 2 days later in the week for Monday and Tuesday because I am actually taking a short vacation, first in a couple years. I am PT, so no PTO for me. Total bummer. This after a keep working OT email. ...

New North Region
Dec 29, 2009

I think I've been up too long as I was reading the directions for text expansions and dictionaries for this "new" north region being created.  Directions indicates loggin into DocQscribe use new company code and then proceed with copy the above.  I don't ever put the company code in when I log into DocQscribe.  I only enter it sometimes when logging into DocQmanage. Has anybody already logged in with the new company code and downloaded the tex ...

North Merge
Jan 18, 2010

Seems to me that the "new and improved" North area was a ploy to dump us all back in the cesspool.  In 8 hours, I had only one job from my primary (which is not off-shored).  I just LOVE reading one CP after another!  ...

Backlog - New North
Jan 30, 2010

Was the company # changed for looking up the backlog when the north area combined?  I haven't been able to access it since.  If so, does anybody have the new # to input?  CCM still hasn't gotten back to me yet and I want to check the backlog. ...

Third Night In A Row With NJA In North. Nm
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

Lockdown In North
Apr 06, 2010

Does anyone know when lockdown is for the north region? ...

North Backlog
May 31, 2010

Can anybody tell me how the backlog looks now?  I got locked out and need reset, however, CCM is on vacation and haven't been able to get in contact with the fill-in CCM to fix it.  Thanks ...

Is There Any Work In The North?
Jul 12, 2010

"If you have no work, change your shift" ain't gettin it. I have worked all of them and still sitting here for hours with NJA with crazy rambling ESL's from the cesspool sandwiched in between. Happy Monday!   ...

North Fluky?
Aug 18, 2011

Besides getting NJA or jobs coming in 1 at a time, now I'm getting very few jobs from my primary.  It's a big account, seldom ran out of work before, and a "do not off-shore" account. What's going on??   ...

Aarrgh!! Again NJA In North
Aug 26, 2011

!!! ...

For All Of You With NJA In The North, I Sincerely
Sep 01, 2011

hope you are applying for unemployment.  MQ is EVIL for not just laying MTs off (when the off-shore more work, which is another form of evil)...but the least they could do is have mercy and do lays offs so MTs can get UI while finding another job.  I despise them so bad.  I'm in the West and still have work as we speak, but I am just waiting for the axe to fall.  I'm sure the same thing is going to happen to us next.  But I will force their hand.  I refus ...

Maybe North Has No Work Because
Sep 05, 2011

I found this on company website under "executive, frequently asked questions, employee FAQs, and then scrolling down the page... Q: What happens with the CBay line of business? A: CBay retail has effectively been rolled into the North Region under Barbara Allen and Shaw Rietkerk and is operating as an integrated part of our organization. This announcement has no effect on those operations, other than those former CBay customers will now benefit greatly from the combined company assets and ...

No Work In North
Sep 07, 2011

You have got to be kidding!  No work in the north again.  Please someone tell us what is going on.  ...

North NJA Is Worse Than Ever. NM
Oct 25, 2011

NM ...