A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wednesday Tech downtime - Jaybee

Posted: Mar 27, 2015

Does anyone know the times the technical downtime started and ended on Wednesday?  I've emailed the TSA 3 times and my HDSM once and have not heard back, no surprise there.  Such great communication in this company. I just want to finish out my time card.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Downtime - RGM

[ In Reply To ..]
I know I first experienced it around 7:30 EST, since I thought it was a NJA I did the usual and finished for the night since I work until 9 EST, I was given the 1.5 in downtime, so it was at least until then, hope this helps.

We were told - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
7:30 to 10:07 pm..

Similar Messages:

We Should Do A QA Wednesday Party
Mar 29, 2010

Just send everything to QA as a final farewell...   I HATE APRIL FOOLS!  Could they not pick a better day to pull this prank?  Happy First Time Right April Fools Day to ya all. ...

NJA Again In North - Wednesday
Aug 31, 2011

CCM said if we're running out of work, we should change our schedules.      I work a split shift and never ran out of work before.  I suspect there are a ton of newbies all working during the day at the same time.                                        &n ...

NJA (No Jobs Available) On Wednesday Night
Apr 08, 2015

OT, OT, OT, OT = NJA on a Wednesday night.  Then, more OT starting tomorrow...wait for it.  At the same time, you are grading me for saying "is" twice, and I used a semicolon.  Shoot Me!  Failed audit.  Already put on PM for line count a few months ago, brougt up said line count, only to get dinged for minor BS because I am constantly typing reports that I know nothing about or can't hear them speak or, and here's the BEST part that you will all love so much....typing in shit f ...

MT Week / Wednesday / Take A Union Break
May 18, 2011

Suggested Activity: Check out this union that actually worksâ€Â¦and send greetings! All you need to do is Google: Hospital Workers, Facing Layoffs, Launch Counterattack On Executives The union involved is National Union of Healthcare Workersâ€Â¦and guess what – when they were asked to make big concessions, they said no – and pointed out how much money the hospital bigwigs were getting – why not start with cutting THEIR pay, instead of asking the average worker to embrace painf ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

Imedx Emails Delayed From Last Night (wednesday)
Feb 05, 2015

Just received a note from IT stating that the aging email system went down last night. You probably have delayed or interrupted emails last night and today, so be careful. Get your mgr's phone and call direct if need be. More later. ...

Advice Please - EKG Tech/EMR Tech
Jan 13, 2015

For anyone out there working in these fields, I would love a little advice, please.  I am able to take a program in either EKG tech or EMR tech.  I just do not know which to choose!  The programs are through a local college and both prepar for certification exams.  I am interested in both, however, it is a matter of which has the better opportunity to obtain a job.  Thank you. :) ...

Downtime?
Feb 18, 2011

So, do we get paid downtime for the Docuscribe problem yesterday? ...

What Are Y'all Doing About Your Downtime?
Feb 09, 2012

leaving an alert for your CCM? ...

I Think This Is Going To Be An All Day Downtime
Jan 11, 2013

seems ever since India has taken over this has happened very frequently.  It looks to me like this will be a long downtime. India is on the case though so we are in good hands lol ...

RE Downtime This A.m. -
Sep 12, 2013

Is it mandatory to make that time up or if you are short 40 hours, are they required by law to pay minimum wage for the down time? ...

OOW Downtime Pay
Nov 30, 2013

If we experience OOW and wait for 15 minutes and try again, shouldn't we be paid minimum wage for those 15 minutes. ...

Can We Get Downtime
Nov 12, 2014

what do you time in under? Conference call? Work availability? TIA ...

How Much Downtime We Get Paid For
Jan 15, 2010

Does anybody know how much downtime we get paid for when the system had a problem the other day? ...

I Think If Companies Had To Pay Us Downtime
Mar 31, 2010

that this overhiring would stop.  It's ridiculous that I sit here with nothing to do while my company has an add up to hire more MTs.  Was told it was for a future account when I asked about it.  Then why are they needed IMMEDIATELY??  I need work IMMEDIATELY.  ...

PAID FOR DOWNTIME
Apr 14, 2010

Right now, I am sitting here because the platform is down.  Legally, does my company have to pay me for the hours I'm not working?   Their status is no, and work longer hours to make it up.   I'm tired of this. ...

How To Get Downtime Pay You Have Coming To You
Oct 07, 2010

Okay people, if you were in the middle of your shift, or you could not sign on for your shift, make sure you filed a Q-care ticket and notified your CCM.  Mine has been sending E-mails throughout the day stating that she KNOWS that DQS is still down even though it shows a green light.  By Medquists own Policy description for downtime for ME/MTs, this definitely qualifies.  Go to MQ Central Home page---Human Resources---policies.  At the bottom of the page there is a link call ...

Downtime Policy?
Nov 04, 2010

Can someone tell me the policy for downtime?  Do we log out?  How much downtime do we get paid?  Cant get into MQ Central to find policy. ...

Thought I Saw On Here Somewhere - The Q Does Not Pay For Downtime??
Feb 06, 2011

Wanting to "approve" my timesheet and leader (whatever the initials are) has not put me in for it  or whatever the process is???? ...

Did Anyone Get Downtime For Yesterday?
Apr 01, 2011

Just curious if MQ is going to try to ignore yesterday's DocQscribe crash.  My CCM is on vacation so I just put an alert on my timecard.  The RTL told me that it was not an alert and deleted my note.  So downtime or not?  I guess I will just be short this week because I am not making up hours or taking PTO when their stupid system crashes and MQ refuses to own up to it.  Thats what they get for having us all upgrade at the same time.  ...

Sign In Or Out For Downtime
Jan 11, 2013

Do we stay signed in during downtime?  Cannot find the policy. ...

Fluency Downtime
May 20, 2015

Has anyone gotten an email from BR or PK regarding Fluency downtime on May 18 and how much we will be paid? I am short 1.30 hours for that day and WILL NOT use PTO for their problem, nor will I make that time up. Global ticket number was 99999, and we were told not to submit a remedy ticket... I did make a note of this on my timesheet for this day stating I will not be using PTO for this and I am expecting 1.30 hours from M*Modal since this was their problem. I don't think it's very li ...

We Do Get Downtime For Their Computer Not Working?
Aug 03, 2010

I will get paid downtime for the hours that I missed while waiting for them to send another computer to me and getting it set up, right? ...

If I Upload A Job 5 Minutes After Downtime And
Sep 12, 2010

I take it I won't get credit for it?  Is there anyway to recover it?  It was a 2000 sec job so I'd hate to lose it.  The Q should at least be smart enough to have a buffer drive to store all the last minute uploads to be uploaded later, right?  And monkeys will fly out of my butt. ...

Downtime/time Card
Sep 29, 2010

It has been so long that I have had downtime, can anyone tell me how it should be applied to the time card?  I am just looking over my timecard and it just hit me that possibly it may not be right how it is entered into my time card.  My ccm just entered  my regular hours that I usually work for that day but in reality I did not.   The way I am interpretating it, my time card shows that I worked because of the hours entered by CCM, but yet I have no produc ...

Memo From CCM Re: New Downtime And NJA Policy?
Jan 05, 2011

Has anyone gotten this e-mail from CCM?  Have you been able to open it?  I got gibberish and was told to go instead to MQ Central, but that has not been updated in forever...wondering what new policy entails. ...

I Got Paid For Downtime Yesterday
Jun 20, 2012

Definitely go above your CCM's head if you don't get paid for being down yesterday.  ...

Do We Get Paid For Yesterday's Downtime
Jul 14, 2014

x ...

Nearly 2 Hours And Still Down?? We Will Get Paid For All This Downtime, Won't We?
Sep 26, 2014

x ...

Do We Document This Downtime In Teamwork
Nov 03, 2014

with a Remedy ticket? ...