A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Imedx emails delayed from last night (wednesday) - Jass

Posted: Feb 05, 2015

Just received a note from IT stating that the aging email system went down last night. You probably have delayed or interrupted emails last night and today, so be careful. Get your mgr's phone and call direct if need be. More later.

Aging email system not my problem - ... not calling anyone

[ In Reply To ..]

They can bite my butt.  I'm not paid to read emails, send emails, reply or forward emails.  I'm not paid to research names, places, or medical terms online.  I'm not paid to sit here waiting on jobs to download.  I'm not paid when I'm here at my desk during my shift and don't have work available... and because I HAVE A LIFE and a family, I can't work OFF MY SHIFT to make up that time lost either.  I'm also not paid to keep the EXTENSIVE record keeping required in terms of timesheets.  My main account isn't one of the ones that pull into the iMedX Exponent system, so MTs like me are still having to keep multiple timesheets... clocking in/out of Exponent, and then the separate sheet we have to tally and send in showing our production.   

I'm not paid for ANY of this.  Doesn't bother me one bit to be missing out on the vapid, hateful, rude, threatening, and demanding emails from my B of a supervisor.  

Wow, bitter much? It IS your job to read - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and respond to any emails sent to you by your manager or any of your leads. It IS your job to research names, places and medical terms. You need to take some responsibility and do your job to the best of your ability. If this is how you truly feel why don't you send your "B" of a supervisor a copy of this and tell them how you really feel...I'm quite sure you don't have the guts, all talk, no action.

I bet you don't know the B. - I do.

[ In Reply To ..]
She is usually rude and lazy besides.

Wow, assume much? - Never said I did not read my emails.

[ In Reply To ..]

I do exactly what I'm supposed to do at my job.  I simply pointed out all of the things we are not paid to do, the types of things other MTs have been busy suing other companies over... you know... all that silly fair wage stuff (rolling my eyes).  I stated those things to make a point.  If the email system is down, I'm going to keep doing my job as I am supposed to be doing, and if there's something my manager needs from me specifically, she can call me.  Can you imagine if every MT not getting emails started calling their respective managers at the same time?  My point was, I have enough things I'm already NOT paid to do.  The email situation was not my problem and there was nothing I personally could do to fix it... so I'm not sure where your anger comes from, but it sounds like I hit a chord.

I may rant here anonymously from time to time, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid enough to take your dare about confronting my supervisor with how I feel.  Those are my personal feelings, but I still need my job, so I shove those feelings down in order to get my job done, and then like everyone else here on this board, I occasionally like to vent. 

Maybe you are my supervisor and you've seen all the other people on here who dislike your managerial skills, or the lack of them?  The lady doth protest too much, methinks.  

aging email - aging MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably not an aging email system. Outlook is used by thousands of corporations. More than likely, it's their very own aging servers that they don't want to spend any money on to upgrade.

Similar Messages:

NJA (No Jobs Available) On Wednesday Night
Apr 08, 2015

OT, OT, OT, OT = NJA on a Wednesday night.  Then, more OT starting tomorrow...wait for it.  At the same time, you are grading me for saying "is" twice, and I used a semicolon.  Shoot Me!  Failed audit.  Already put on PM for line count a few months ago, brougt up said line count, only to get dinged for minor BS because I am constantly typing reports that I know nothing about or can't hear them speak or, and here's the BEST part that you will all love so much....typing in shit f ...

Imedx India Emails
Nov 03, 2014

I am confused. My friend said she received an email that said if she gets an email from India Imede to ignore. She should not be in the India loop. When she called tech support line, she thought she was speaking with an indian doctor, but he was the new tech. My question: How many days does "she" have left with Imdex? ...

Imedx Sinka Test Emails Always Bad News Coming
Mar 03, 2015

Every time we get a test email, do no reply, changes come within 24 hours. Let's predict what this puppy will be..... ...

Pt Was Given Enema To Use The Night Before And *SIH-VA-CLEANSE* To Wash With The Night Before????
Feb 12, 2011

Sippacleanse? Sivacleanse? Supercleanse? I have searched and searched...thanks in advance!!! Not usually on OB/GYN... ...

Roll Out Of 7 Delayed
Dec 19, 2011

I'm laughing aloud as today I received an official email from the Q indicating that the roll out of version 7 has been delayed and no new date is set.  Just as said in this forum, there are those who are in the know and the rest of us just wait to learn the eventual truth.  :) Happy Holidays! ...

Job App - Message Delayed
Feb 25, 2014

Second time I applied for a position after seeing ad or mention on this board. Sent resume immediately upon seeing ad.  received message both times from postmaster saying "message delivery delayed." Checked that out on Google and apparently it is because of overwhelming response to ad. I am going to ask (while prepared for outraged hostile responses about American freedom) that people not flood companies with resumes unless you really are interested in the position.  I have seen mentio ...

So, Now That They Delayed ICD-10. I Guess A New 2015 ICD-9 Book Will Be On The Way?
Mar 31, 2014

What exactly is their reasoning behind making all the hospitals and other places put their coders through the expense and headache of trying to learn ICD-10 if they keep pushing it back?  Come on already! So, I guess another ICD-9 book will be out in October? ...

We Should Do A QA Wednesday Party
Mar 29, 2010

Just send everything to QA as a final farewell...   I HATE APRIL FOOLS!  Could they not pick a better day to pull this prank?  Happy First Time Right April Fools Day to ya all. ...

NJA Again In North - Wednesday
Aug 31, 2011

CCM said if we're running out of work, we should change our schedules.      I work a split shift and never ran out of work before.  I suspect there are a ton of newbies all working during the day at the same time.                                        &n ...

Wednesday Tech Downtime
Mar 27, 2015

Does anyone know the times the technical downtime started and ended on Wednesday?  I've emailed the TSA 3 times and my HDSM once and have not heard back, no surprise there.  Such great communication in this company. I just want to finish out my time card.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

MT Week / Wednesday / Take A Union Break
May 18, 2011

Suggested Activity: Check out this union that actually worksâ€Â¦and send greetings! All you need to do is Google: Hospital Workers, Facing Layoffs, Launch Counterattack On Executives The union involved is National Union of Healthcare Workersâ€Â¦and guess what – when they were asked to make big concessions, they said no – and pointed out how much money the hospital bigwigs were getting – why not start with cutting THEIR pay, instead of asking the average worker to embrace painf ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

I Am So Happy That The Swap Board Crap For Our Region Has Been Delayed "due To Technical Challe
Apr 16, 2010

nm ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

If It Looks Like IMEDX, Talks Like IMEDX, It Is IMEDX
Feb 28, 2015

No one on this board seems to give specifics when they get canned from IMEDX. So my question is this: Can each person who got laid off/fired let us know more details. Were you PT or full time, did they call or did they email, did you have options, or just firing. How many lines did you do per day. Some of us may not be in your situation and you may have been just an employee that was not worth IMEDX's time and they got rid of you while they may keep all the others, or full timers. Details p ...

Ever Had One Of Those Night?
Aug 18, 2010

Tonight was one of those nights.  Computer problems:  I did a report, my first report at that, and it froze up on me.  Waited for it to just go on its own like it normally does when that happens and it never happened.  I finally said screw it I'm just gonna type it over.  Well it was locked, by me of course, and I don't even know if I'm going to get paid for it.  Then when I'm finished with that ordeal - NJA!!!!!  Great!!!!  No wo ...

Another Night Of The
Dec 05, 2012

dictations...why am I always stuck with the worst speakers out there.  I know there are good ones on this account, but D....when I am taking 20 minutes to edit a 5 minute piece of crap there is a problem with that!!! ...

Third Night In A Row With NJA In North. Nm
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

You Know The MT Field Is Bad When Even The Fly-by-night...
Mar 26, 2010

You know the MT field is bad when even the fly-by-night "work-at-home" make $20 an hour companies don't even advertise for MT anymore.  My husband has been job hunting and we've been checking the online job search engines daily.  I haven't seen one single ad like we used to see on the matchbook covers.  Now they have a different scheme.  It's all work at home in call centers and make $20 an hour.      ...

Night Jasmine
Jun 02, 2010

At the risk of more of your wrath, I need to clarify that I do get dressed (usually jeans and a T-shirt or sweatshirt in the winter) -- I just do not get dressed up like I did for the office.  Thank you for your suggestions, but my home, family committments, and budget do not allow a lot of shopping and lunching.   ...

Why All The Night Work?
Aug 13, 2010

I have been watching these posts for a while now about everybody switching to nights and weekends and having no work.  Why the big push for everyone to change to nights and weekends?  I have worked in acute care for a long time and granted some of the dictation comes in in the evenings, but graveyard -- not so much.  It would seem that there would be enough people WANTING to work evenings and weekends for various reasons -- work around a spouse's job, children's schedule ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

My Big Laugh For The Night
Mar 29, 2012

ESL doctor:  "The patient lives on farm.  He milks the cows, horses, mules and chickens." Chickens are mammals?  All this time those wings and feathers had me fooled, but then again, they never could fly to prove it...  This is the same guy who once said a patient worked driving a "lift-fork" and another one of his patients was "stung by a black widow recluse spider."  And to think, this man makes 5-10 times what I do... ouch... if only someone had told me as a teena ...

My Son Called Me Last Night
Jul 09, 2012

coming to a Holiday Inn where he lives. He said they advertised "Medical Transcription jobs - earn $40,000 a year!"  He thought I could use a good laugh. Thanks, son. ...

I Posted Last Night About New Job
Jul 19, 2012

First of all, I apologize for coming across as "gloating."  I really didn't mean to do that.  I have been working sporadically since February, for a few of the companies that have been mentionned on the company board, and i have posted my experiences with them, U-Scribe being one, Inscribe being one and Mediscribes being another to name a few examples.   I am technically "homeless, having lived in a motel since I relocated, but thanks to friends and family, I h ...

Another Night Of Dictation
Dec 19, 2012

and i'm getting paid what again for this.  I really despise that it is taking 20+ minutes to EDIT this POS 1.34 minute dictation all b/c the dr has not learned how to speak and I have a Q full of his crap work.  Such a shame I can't get paid more for each speaker that is difficult...oh what am I saying, I am lucky to get paid at all for doing the dictation.  After all, half the work that I do, I am doing for free.  Ugh i had to vent my frustration!! ...

Night Shift
Jul 03, 2013

I have a question for anyone working night shift. if you work from 11 pm on Tues to 7 am Wed, does that time count for tues or wed. Thanks. ...

This Is A First. Work All Night.
Nov 28, 2014

I have always NJA on Thanksgiving. I have had a full shift of work. ...

ILP Vs US Coverage At Night
Mar 03, 2015

A week or 2 back someone asked what the HDS/SHDA coverage was during the night in reply to a post about coverage during the daytime.  if still curious here are the approximate numbers from midnight.  ILP workers:  1500 US workers:  186 From that last post, during the day it was:  ILP workers:  1095 US workers:  837 ...

I Seriously Had A Dream Last Night
Apr 09, 2015

emptying trash cans in a large factory or hell or somewhere with winding corridors and endless rooms, and was actually sad this morning when I woke up and it wasn't true.  My life is pathetic. ...