A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

metrics tubes? - liz

Posted: Nov 05, 2009

Can't find reference to "s/l metrics tubes" used in microdiskectomy and bilateral decompression. 

METRx. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I would have never figured that out....TY! - liz

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Ear Tubes - Dictator States What S/l "tiny Tot" Tubes
Apr 20, 2012

Patient is in to have ear tubes placed. Dictator states what s/l "tiny tot" tubes. ...

Going Down The Tubes
Jul 25, 2010

Let's face it, this is not the business to be in anymore. ...

Chest Tubes
Dec 10, 2009

The right thoracic cavity   ???  a separate chest tube.  (was made, sustained -- any ideas for wording that might work? ...

Drain Tubes?
Dec 03, 2010

I'm typing an operative report...the doctor recorder is playing VERY fast and I'm trying to decipher what she's saying. 'Two mediastinal drain tubes were brought in from the subxiphoid region, the tip of the left side directly under the thoracic cavity' ...

S/l Sick Tubes
Mar 18, 2013

Doctor doing a tubal reversal and says s/l clearly these are some "sick tubes" with periadnexal adhesions. ...

The MT Profession Has Really Gone Down The Tubes
Oct 30, 2013

The MT profession has really gone down the tubes.  I have no desire to do this anymore and that's why I've been training for other things.  These Quality Control people have nit picked to the point I just cannot stand it anymore (forgetting "the" or taking out "the") and the other extremely petty crap that they ding for (and it has no bearing on patient care whatsoever).  Who wants to work like this anymore (and for the rotten pay on top of that to boot)?  It never used to be like ...

Armstrong Braman Ear Tubes
Nov 19, 2010

Armstrong Braman ear tubes.  Cant get the second word there.  Brommer ear tubes. ...

New Metrics
Sep 30, 2014

To take the place of the QA metrics and make it easier for MLS to make bonus but obviously Nuance wants to test it first. It was first conceived because of so much disparity in the QA auditors themselves, where some are very reasonable and some knock off for every little thing.  ...

More Metrics. My God. I Wonder How Many
Apr 08, 2015

upper level people spend the majority of their time on metrics, raking in the big bucks, while they slash those of us actually earning the company money.  What's the point of all the statistics, metrics, charts, tables....... Get rid of unnecessary people & use that money to pay MTs better, thereby attracting the best of the best MTs & being able to retain happy employees, and your stats will automatically improve without hiring teams of people to analyze why what you're d ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Quality Metrics
Jul 03, 2014

Received from our TSM this morning...   "I have been advised that the minimum quality score for a passing audit will remain at 99.6% through this third quarter of 2014, which is through September 30th. "   Guess they figured they would lose too many people for not meeting the 99.7%...   Anyone else hear this?   ...

Quality Metrics Going Up
Apr 08, 2015

Well I see the quality metrics have gone up for the year 2015 at MM.  Does this mean that the dictation quality has gone up a grade or 2 also?  And oh yeah, the pay is going up, too?  Just asking....,  ...

Webmedx MTs. Look At The Performance Metrics...
Nov 06, 2010

...on the community page.  Nearly every employee I see is meeting or exceeding their minimum required line count.  The numbers speak for themselves.  They make these numbers available for anyone in the company to see.  The posts on MTStars make it sound like there is absolutely no work for anyone.  It is simply untrue.  I am an Webmedx MT.  I am not a suit.  I am happy with my job.   I too am tired of the constant bashing and conspiracy t ...

SICK Of Quality Metrics
Jun 23, 2014

Oh, no! We don't DARE go under 99.6%.  Watch those "the's" and "an's."  They are CRITICAL to the report.  ...

Doctors Subjected To Metrics, Like MTs
Oct 01, 2014

Here is another excellent article from KevinPHO MD about the corporate control of doctors.  It is satire mixed with truth. Well worth the read.  ...

Quality Metrics Since The PODs
Feb 11, 2015

Is it just my accounts, or has anybody else noticed that their BOB/POD quality metrics have taken a nosedive since they started these PODs?  Previously, my BOB would be in the green constantly and we would get praise for it.  Now, all I ever see is red..too many criticals, too many major and minor errors.  Seems like this whole POD idea is working marvelously.  I hope they fail to meet contract and clients start dropping like flies.  Of course, that would be our fault. & ...

Performance Metrics Coming For Doctors
Nov 16, 2012

Interesting reading at family practice office this week, publication for Family Physician Practice, saying how software developers are working feverishly on new products for physician offices where they will choose their diagnoses and what-have-you from drop-down menu (yes, that will completely eliminate transcription). Problems arising already with "trials", where docs weren't making "right" choices with their documentation. (They were not taking enough time with modifiers, etc.) It ...

Checked Team Metrics For Personnel Changes
Feb 05, 2015

Checked listing from end of November and then the last one last week and found there were 1 less numbers listed. I thought more might have quit.  I guess the ones who did weren't under my TSM.  We have it pretty good compared to some. I mostly did this to see if new people were added to our team and causing low work but that doesn't seem to be it. Low work today... OOW and had too much time on my hands I guess. ...

If They Got Rid Of All The MTs Who Were Not Meeting The Ridiculous Quality Metrics, Wonder How Many
Apr 15, 2015

they'd have left? ...

In Medical History: S/l "tet" Tubes As A Child.
Apr 24, 2013

maybe pet tube? ...

SHAME, SHAME..the Month To Date Quality Metrics Tanked And More Threats. Think We
Apr 07, 2015

might just be a little tired after all of this crazy MOT!?!? ...

Did Any QCs Attend The "metrics Meeting" Today?
Jul 23, 2013

I don't know if I am going to like this program.....am I alone? ...

If You Keep Not Meeting Their "metrics"
Jan 26, 2015

minimum wage what happens?  Do they lay you off or do they actually fire you?  The reason this is important is that not sure if I can get unemployment if they fire me.  If they just lay off, I'm not as worried, in fact, I wish they would.  Cannot win in any way with this place.  : ( ...