A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription Solutions of South Carolina - beb

Posted: Oct 11, 2011

Has anyone taken the test for Transcription Solutions of South Carolina and received any results?

Test - les

[ In Reply To ..]
In the process of taking them. Did you get five files to type?

Transcription Solutions of SC - jannylea

[ In Reply To ..]
I took the test on Friday but have not heard anything back yet. I did have 5 test files and they all seemed relatively easy.

Transcription Solutions of SC - al

[ In Reply To ..]
I took the test early Friday morning and received an email that I passed Saturday afternoon.
hired? - les
[ In Reply To ..]
Has anyone been offered a position yet?
Yes, - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
There have been positions filled.

Similar Messages:

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Hourly Position?
Apr 09, 2012

They offer an hourly wage for an IC position.  Anyone know what they are like to work for?   ...

Seeking Transcription Solutions LLC North Carolina Current Or Former MT Feedback
Jul 25, 2012

Can any current or former MT's with this company give some honest feedback of what on earth this company is about? It is managed by 3 women, and I'm about to blow from the insanity of this place. I wouldn't even know where to begin the list is so long. Anyone want to be anonymous pen-pals? I fully understand and respect discretion regarding such a sensitive subject. Please, tell me somebody else is out there who knows exactly how I feel... ...

Inscribe, Llc - South Carolina
Feb 18, 2014

does any one have recent info on them? i think i read somewhere that they are not as friendly or one big family as their posting says they are. i also read somewhere that the owner is bipolar and that there is a transcription school attached to them, that their pay is low, and you get a million and one emails a day. i don't want to take their test and be told i failed even though i passed test. also, i am looking for information on one-on-one information services. they have a job posting o ...

Tssc South Carolina
Feb 25, 2015

I would like some info on this company if anyone has any.  Thinking of applying there.  ...

STS Transcription In North Carolina
Mar 01, 2010

Does anyone know anything about STS transcription based out of North Carolina? ...

DIT Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

DIT Transcription in North Carolina ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

MTVS - Medical Transcription Voice Technology Inc. North Carolina?
Mar 17, 2012

Not much in archives & I just started IC with them as a temp position until I find something better.  The pay is not great but it is per 63 character line count and the acute account I'm on double spaces PE section so that helps.  Platform is DocQscribe which has to be the easiest one I've ever used out of M*Modal/eScription..etc.  The speech rec is not as precise as eScription but on the + positive side this IS the 1st company that doesn't QA NITPICK unnecessar ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Been Hired By Transcription South...sm
May 23, 2011

for the salaried QA positions and, if so, how has it been working for them?  ...

Any Info On Transcription South?/nm
Sep 20, 2011

x ...

Transcription South In Florida
Apr 25, 2012

I have done a search and really no recent information on this company..am thinking about applying with them - anyone have any information good/bad/indifferent they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! ...

Transcription South Pay Scale?
May 02, 2012

Does anyone know the pay scale or QA hourly rate...I was going to test but considering for QA you have to take 5 different tests with probably 3-4 reports each, I was kinda wondering what the pay scale was before doing all the testing? Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated - thank you very much! ...

Transcription South - Any Feedback?
Oct 04, 2013

Have any of you heard of Transcription South and any feedback on them as a company?  Also they pay 1.15 for 1000 characters with 425,000 characters for pay period part-time.  What is that all about and what does it equal to?  Thanks ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...

Updated Info On Transcription South In Clearwater, Florida?
Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before? ...

Transcription Solutions LLC Of NC
Feb 03, 2011

Does anyone work for this company?  How do you like it?  Do you think the beginning hourly wage is fair?  Thanks for any input. ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC, LLC
Jun 20, 2014

Any info on this company?  I can't find anything recent.  TIA. ...

Transcription Solutions Of SC
Mar 21, 2015

Anyone currently working for this company? I am thinking of applying but wanted to find out from a current contractor for them how they pay, availability of work, reliability, difficulty of accounts/platform?? Is it possible to make more than minimum wage?  Any information appreciated.  ...

Transcription Solutions-Anyone Work For Them?
Oct 14, 2009

I need some info on Transcription Solutions.  Good, bad, or ugly.  How are they to work for, do they pay on time, platforms,vr, qa feedback, etc.........?  Thanks in advance ...

Intermountain Transcription Solutions
Jan 27, 2010

Does anyone have any information about Intermountain Transcription Solutions in Utah?  Feel free to e-mail or post here, just curious if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them, I can't find any current information, thank you. ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

RI Unlimited Transcription Solutions
Jun 19, 2010

Does anyone currently work for RI Unlimited that can tell me what equipment specs they require now and if they are currently hiring part time?  I could not find it on their website.  Do they have shifts now or not?  I worked for them for about 5 years, quit and went to work in a local medical clinic as a receptionist, worked up to clinic manager and just got my hours cut.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Transcription Solutions, Out Of NC, Any News On Them?
Oct 29, 2010

Transcription Solutions, out of NC, any news on them? Mass hiring? Straight type to VR by the hour?? Too good to be true? ...