A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My Community Tab Disappeared - Am I the only one? No way to get mmodal e-mail.

Posted: May 25, 2012

The "My Community" tab disappeared.  Is there another way to get into mmodal e-mail?

Ooops, Wrong Forum - Anyway, Tab Re-appeared

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

PC Disappeared
Mar 12, 2015

My performance coach has just "disappeared" since January.  Her initials are DM.  Anyone know who I am talking about or what happened to her? I wonder if they pulled her off to type since we have been behind in our BOB? ...

Wow I Like How All The WMX Stuff Disappeared. Nm
Sep 19, 2010

nm ...

Message Disappeared-MODERATOR
Sep 23, 2010

This is to the moderator:  I posted a note about an hour ago, and when I came back the message was gone.  It was about e-mails being misinterpreted.  It had no hate in it, didn't mention any names, just wanted to talk about it.  It had e-mail in the subject line.  If you know where it went, or why it was deleted, please let me know, and thanks! ...

Desk Top Icons Disappeared
Feb 10, 2012

I started my computer this morning and only 3 desk top icons came up.  The rest were still in my computer but it is like something erased them overnight.  I did nothing but shut down computer last night, did not add anything or any programs, nothing unusual.  I checked the internet and some people say they had the same problem with Dell and Windows Vista.  Any thoughts?  Thank you. ...

Screen Saver Has Disappeared
Feb 12, 2013

Anyone know how to get it back or do I even need it? Thank you. ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

I Was Reading An Email This Morning And It Suddenly Disappeared!
Mar 13, 2015

It was about the client wasn't happy and the account was at risk, and yet, it showed every day for the week the percent quality score was above minimum. Some "critical" errors, but I'll bet they were mostly not following the client profile. Earlier there was an email stating that the client (a different one) wasn't happy and we were at risk of losing that account. Had to do with selecting the encounters correctly. Gee.... This happens every time they start throwing everyon ...

Community
Feb 10, 2015

I hate that this is the only place I can sometimes find updates and/or latest news or latest goings on for MM.  There is absolutely NO, ZERO, ZILCH communication with MM anymore.  ...

With All Due Respect To The MT Community...
May 28, 2012

If any of you knew me in person you would know it is not in my nature to whine. But I am going to DO SO HERE... My wife is the MT in our family not me. Last Thursday the laptop she uses for work died. It was an old AcerVista laptop. So what is a person who makes a living on a computer do when the one he or she uses dies?? Common sense is you go get a new one right??  These companys you folks work for could not be more firmly entrenched in the tech world. Do these people realize just how d ...

Just Tried Email And The Community Page Is Gone! Nm
Nov 04, 2010

nm ...

Community College Vs. M-Tec/Andrews
Feb 11, 2011

Is it better to go with the tried-and-true Andrews or M-tec as opposed to a local community college that offers MT courses? I was thinking it would be better to stick with the former, but was intrigued by the fact that the local junior college seems to be promising "internships". I'm not 100 percent sure yet, as the informational meeting isn't until the beginning of March, but wondered what the prevailing wisdom might be on the subject. Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Nuance Community Page
Dec 04, 2011

We at WMX were purchased by Nuance and our Community Page doesn't seem to get updated now.  Is there something along this line for Nuance employees?  Or will we be told after we find out what pay/benefit adjustments will be made? ...

Community Health Systems
Jan 14, 2014

Does anyone currently work for Community Health Systems (CHS)? I have been offered an MT position and would like to get some feedback from anyone who works for them! ...

Community Health Is Back At It Again.....
Jan 20, 2014

Isn't this the company that is a scam?  They are back on mtjobs.... ...

Community College Program
Jan 18, 2015

I would like opinions on taking a coding program at a community college, then being properly prepared to become a successful coder and getting certified. Cost is important to me, which makes this an attractive option. What is the consensus about this? Thanks for your comments. ...

Webmedx-update Community Page
Sep 03, 2010

Have you seen the new message on Community Board at the top of the page, "Please look for the QA Communicaton and another company update within the next week."    Scares me and I am sure the rest of us still employed there.  So sorry for all those who were laid off. ...

Is Anyone Familiar With Everett Community College?
Apr 04, 2012

Ive heard many opinions on coding training at Andrews, Career step and community colleges. I have just come across EverettCC and their coding course is completely online (scheduled,not self-paced)and taught by teachers who are certified medical coders. Im just curious if anyone here has attended or heard about this school. ...

Ad Ran In Our Local Community Craig's List....
Mar 22, 2013

Am I right to think "they" don't know what an Independent Contractor is?  You can't tell someone what schedule to work if you are an IC?  Right??    REQUIREMENTS FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR1. Be located and perform all work within the USA.2. You are an independent contractor providing transcription service to whomever wishes to contract with you, are familiar with IRS regulation regarding ICs, and meet those requirements/qualifications.3. You will perform all the w ...

Just Got Our Brochure From Our Local Community College
Aug 22, 2013

While purusing the classes offered, looking for possibly a career change, lo and behold, no MT classes being offered any longer. Coding, yes.  CNA, yes. In home caregiver, yes. Nail tech, yes. .....  MT, no.  Thinking of real estate now as there is an upswing in that direction. ...

Pitiful Webmedx Community Page Announcement
Sep 01, 2010

What a bunch of nonsense.  They wait until well into their smoke and mirrors BS to say that they lost two accounts and had to let people go. Guaranteed they knew the accounts were gone a while ago--seen this with them before, and the decent thing would have been to warn people--but there seems to be no decency here any longer in how management conducts itself.  Question:   What is with all the new hires this summer who have been scrolling on the community page? ...

Apply At Local Universities And Community Colleges
Aug 01, 2012

Me again.  If you live anywhere near a university or community college, consider applying there for a job.  It will most likely be civil service, which means you will need to take a test to measure your skills, and then you will be ranked on the interview totem pole according to your test score and level of skills.  It's a fair process.  It doesn't matter who you know.  It only matters HOW MUCH you know.  At our local university, there are 2 clerical categ ...

I Applied For Financial Aid At My Local Community College Yesterday
Jun 22, 2012

I'm taking my first steps to get out of this field - I'm 48 years old, I've dedicated myself to Medquist/MModal for 16 years of my life and I am making less today than my 15-year-old son who just got his very first job.  In my lifetime, I never thought I would be 48 years old, on Food Stamps and barely making minimum wage in a field I gave nearly half my life to.  It is a complete insult. I've been going around and around in my head how to get out of this fiel ...

Coding Schools--online Or Local Community College? Andrews Or M-TEC?
Mar 24, 2013

Hi - I am struggling with what to do, somebody please help! I have read that Andrews and M-TEC are the best schools online.  I am just concerned that I won't do well without hands on learning in a classroom?  I could really use some advice from some people who have done the coding courses through these places? Which is the best, and how does it work exactly?  Thanks ...

MTStars A Community Of US Medical Transcriptionists And Their Companies Who Worry About What Is Bein
May 21, 2013

My point having been made in 2 short weeks, I will no longer be hanging out on this board.  Nuance, in its attempts to hide its egregious activities with certain employees, has infiltrated this board and it is no longer truly a community of US medical transcriptionists, but has become what could more aptly be called, "A company opportunity to do damage control for all POTENTIAL new employees about what the former employees said when they quit."  The board can, however, still ser ...