A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared - Not So Happy MT

Posted: Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you.

massive hiring of late - in the mess too

[ In Reply To ..]
The trainer has been busy training, training the last couple of weeks on speech motion.

I too am looking. Promises blatently not honored by the manager and head of the account.

Low pay.. and now with now work will not meet line counts and get 7.21 cpl..

Did you know... - You are due OT pay

[ In Reply To ..]
Per the US Dept of Labor... any hours worked over 40 hours in a week are to be paid at time and a half. This is easy to calculate the rough amount because the line count system logs your minutes in a report. Needed to be added are required break time minutes, time waiting for reports to load/download, reading emails, doing QA.

Disappointed in DTSOK - poor management

[ In Reply To ..]
I wish it had not morphed from an okay company to one just like most of the other MTSOs out there.... micromanagement, no responses to questions, not honoring their word...

Similar Messages:

Virtually No Work, Main Account
Dec 31, 2012

and while we were Transcend, it was so busy we worked OT to keep up.  Now am lucky if I have consistent work.  I am so sick of this.  ...

Reversals On Post Audits Are Virtually Impossible?
Aug 08, 2012

So from new info I just got, post audit scores are virtually impossible to reverse.  So apparently the people in that deptartment, QA or QC - whicever it is, must be Goddesses as that would imply they never make mistakes.  Our bonuses hinge entirely on these particular audits and they are WRITTEN IN STONE.  I find this kind of outrageous.   There is no human being who is perfect, so I have to assume that Nuance has hired this crew from Mt Olympus (I suppose they m ...

PC Disappeared
Mar 12, 2015

My performance coach has just "disappeared" since January.  Her initials are DM.  Anyone know who I am talking about or what happened to her? I wonder if they pulled her off to type since we have been behind in our BOB? ...

Wow I Like How All The WMX Stuff Disappeared. Nm
Sep 19, 2010

nm ...

My Community Tab Disappeared
May 25, 2012

The "My Community" tab disappeared.  Is there another way to get into mmodal e-mail? ...

Message Disappeared-MODERATOR
Sep 23, 2010

This is to the moderator:  I posted a note about an hour ago, and when I came back the message was gone.  It was about e-mails being misinterpreted.  It had no hate in it, didn't mention any names, just wanted to talk about it.  It had e-mail in the subject line.  If you know where it went, or why it was deleted, please let me know, and thanks! ...

Desk Top Icons Disappeared
Feb 10, 2012

I started my computer this morning and only 3 desk top icons came up.  The rest were still in my computer but it is like something erased them overnight.  I did nothing but shut down computer last night, did not add anything or any programs, nothing unusual.  I checked the internet and some people say they had the same problem with Dell and Windows Vista.  Any thoughts?  Thank you. ...

Screen Saver Has Disappeared
Feb 12, 2013

Anyone know how to get it back or do I even need it? Thank you. ...

I Was Reading An Email This Morning And It Suddenly Disappeared!
Mar 13, 2015

It was about the client wasn't happy and the account was at risk, and yet, it showed every day for the week the percent quality score was above minimum. Some "critical" errors, but I'll bet they were mostly not following the client profile. Earlier there was an email stating that the client (a different one) wasn't happy and we were at risk of losing that account. Had to do with selecting the encounters correctly. Gee.... This happens every time they start throwing everyon ...

DTSOK, Inc.
Apr 30, 2012

So, has anyone heard that DTSOK is not doing so well...Why do they keep hiring.  One more question, does anyone have trouble getting the 1200 required lines a day? I am on a straight typing account and do not think I have had the same dictator twice...     ...

Any Info About Dtsok?
Nov 11, 2011

Any info about dtsok?  How are they to work for?  Thanks for any info you can provide. ...

DTSOK, SO RUDE
Mar 20, 2012

I responded to DTSOK's job posting on another board 2 weeks ago.  Within a couple hours, I received an email from their recruiter, indicating that I should take the test that day, as they were planning to talk to people that week.  I did this.  A day later, I received an email from the transcription manager, indicating that I had passed the test, and asking if I was still interested, and asking me to respond to her with the best time for her to call me.  I did this.  ...

Is It Just Me Or Is DTSOK Being Out Of Work More Often?
May 02, 2012

Is it just me or is DTSOK being out of work more often? ...

Digital Or Dtsok
Oct 26, 2014

This company expects the impossible out of their workers while accepting horrible quality audio. First, you have a recruiter calling and praising your qualifications (not to mention taking a 5 part transcription test) and then when you decide to accept their job offer, they put you on an okay audio quality account, but then the 2nd week rolls around,( you are in a different account) and you find yourself replaying the audio and struggling to understand in the midst of static and other ...

Current Info On DTSOK?
May 25, 2011

. ...

Dtsok - What Happened To This Company
Oct 05, 2011

Does anyone know what happened to this company, every time I try to go to the web site, it tells me site cannot be found, did they go out of business or get bought up by a bigger company? ...

Anyone Ever Hear Back From DTSOK After Applying?
Nov 17, 2010

Hi everyone, Anyone ever hear back from DTSOK after applying?  I tried 2 weeks ago, haven't heard a word.  Was not able to find much information on them.  Thanks for any information. ...

Looking For Information On DTSok, Have Searched Archives (sm)
Jan 04, 2011

and there is just not a lot there.  Platform, pay, straight transcription, VR, schedules?  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated!   TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From DTSOK Since Testing?
Nov 08, 2011

They had said to try to take the test before the weekend so that they would have a chance to look at them and that they would get back to us immediately if we didn't pass the test.  They also said they would be setting up interviews on Monday.  Today is Wed. and still haven't heard anything.  Just wondering if anyone else has heard back from them.  Thanks ! ...

DTSOK Offered Me A Job, Any Recent Info On Co? Sm
Sep 27, 2012

All archived info on this company is pretty old.  Does anyone have any current experience with this company? Recruiter did a hard sell trying to get me to sign up. Old comments are not encouraging. Is anyone happy with this company? ...

How Is Workload At TransTech?
Apr 07, 2010

Considering applying there if there is enough work?! ...

Workload Vent
Aug 03, 2010

Nothing I like better than to have no work on a Saturday (when I am supposed to be working) and then get E-mailed throughout the day on Sunday asking for help and that the acount will fall behind and out of TAT.  Please... give me a break.  Just ridiculous.  Could you at least entice me to do some "supposed" extra work by at least giving an incentive.  Why do I have a feeling I am on an over-flow account and was never told this?  Common MTSO's get a clue. ...

Oracle Workload
Aug 12, 2010

Can anyone tell me how the workload is at Oracle?  I'm tired of it being slow all the time where I am currently.  I'm concerned about taking a new position and it being the same-o, same-o. ...

Transcend Workload?
Oct 19, 2010

Does anyone have information on the workload at Transcend.  Any other information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

How Is The Workload For Transcend?
Feb 16, 2011

How is the workload for Transcend?  Do you run out frequently? ...

What's Your Workload Like Today?
Sep 02, 2011

I'm really ticked off.  Normally I have work every day.  Today I have not been assigned any work and have been sitting here waiting and watching for work to come in.  If they have no work for me, why don't they let me know that the work is low and nothing will be coming in?  I guess if anything does come in now, it's not going to get done until after the holiday weekend.  ...

Inscribe Workload
Sep 21, 2011

I was wondering if anyone out there knew anything about Inscribe's workload. Do they mostly offer voice recognition or straight typing reports? Do they run out work frequently? What are their volumes over the week/weekend? Do they pay by the 65 character line with spaces?    Just curious since they're hiring, and I am thinking about applying.   Thanks in advance ...

NUANCE QA/QC WORKLOAD
Nov 17, 2012

Hi everyone! I just accepted a position as QC editor for Nuance but also qualified for a QA position. I was wondering if there is steady work for QC? What about QA? Steady work for both? Which position would benefit me the most? I have carpal tunnel syndrome, so I really do not want to be stuck typing a lot. Thanks for any info. I hope everyone has a great weekend! ...

How Is Workload At TransTech Now? I Read Some Sm
Jul 15, 2010

posts from back in February where things were low.  Wondering if that was a short-term lack of work or if things are still slim around there. ...

Workload Drop - Medquist
Jul 16, 2010

This month my available work at MQ has dropped off a cliff...anybody else experiencling this? Does anybody know what is going on? ...