A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Message disappeared-MODERATOR - TT MT

Posted: Sep 23, 2010

This is to the moderator:  I posted a note about an hour ago, and when I came back the message was gone.  It was about e-mails being misinterpreted.  It had no hate in it, didn't mention any names, just wanted to talk about it.  It had e-mail in the subject line.  If you know where it went, or why it was deleted, please let me know, and thanks!

It was moved to the Main Board. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

your post - Susan

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi TT MT...I see your original post down below in the list. I am on the job seeker board and at the bottom of the page has your original post.

Anytime you are in a post, all recent posts are listed below - for the whole board. lol

[ In Reply To ..]

My post - TT MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks Susan, and I had a good laugh about that too LOL.

Similar Messages:

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

PC Disappeared
Mar 12, 2015

My performance coach has just "disappeared" since January.  Her initials are DM.  Anyone know who I am talking about or what happened to her? I wonder if they pulled her off to type since we have been behind in our BOB? ...

Wow I Like How All The WMX Stuff Disappeared. Nm
Sep 19, 2010

nm ...

My Community Tab Disappeared
May 25, 2012

The "My Community" tab disappeared.  Is there another way to get into mmodal e-mail? ...

Desk Top Icons Disappeared
Feb 10, 2012

I started my computer this morning and only 3 desk top icons came up.  The rest were still in my computer but it is like something erased them overnight.  I did nothing but shut down computer last night, did not add anything or any programs, nothing unusual.  I checked the internet and some people say they had the same problem with Dell and Windows Vista.  Any thoughts?  Thank you. ...

Screen Saver Has Disappeared
Feb 12, 2013

Anyone know how to get it back or do I even need it? Thank you. ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

I Was Reading An Email This Morning And It Suddenly Disappeared!
Mar 13, 2015

It was about the client wasn't happy and the account was at risk, and yet, it showed every day for the week the percent quality score was above minimum. Some "critical" errors, but I'll bet they were mostly not following the client profile. Earlier there was an email stating that the client (a different one) wasn't happy and we were at risk of losing that account. Had to do with selecting the encounters correctly. Gee.... This happens every time they start throwing everyon ...

MODERATOR --
Oct 13, 2009

I am not sure if you are aware, but when i replied by e/m to a msg, the advertizing was in the way to where i could only see the right half of the text box in which I was writing.  Hope that can be fixed.  Thanks. ...

Moderator, Is There Any Way....
Oct 13, 2009

When posting a response to the OP, it could come directly under their post and not go to the bottom of the postings in that particular list? When a new post comes in, could it be highlighted at the top of the page like it was before? I think people actually like seeing those there so if of interest they can respond then. I know I did. I guess this is here to stay but gosh, with my old eyes I am having trouble seeing the cryptic letters to put in when I post something which means I sometimes ha ...

Moderator:
Oct 20, 2009

Can you tell me what happened to my post from yesterday, 10/19?  It was there in the afternoon and now gone this morning, the day after.  Thanks!  ...

To Moderator Re:
Jul 10, 2010

The Edit/Delete option only allows one to Edit a post.  The option to Delete one's own post is not available. Is this a permanent thing?  Or mabye part of the backup/lost post issue?  Will the Delete option be restored? Thank you. ...

MODERATOR - YOU NEED TO GET RID OF AD.......
Aug 22, 2012

Three times today an ad for FilipinoCupid.com for singles has popped up.  I really do not want to look at this. ...

FOR MODERATOR
Jan 30, 2014

The amount of ads on these boards is getting ridiculous.  Today there are ads for sex chat girls.  Highly offensive.  ...

VR Board- Moderator
Oct 19, 2009

I was able to get to the VR board only once and cannot get back. When I go that particular board nothing comes up now whereas it did at first. ...

Moderator..question Please
Oct 21, 2009

Why do I not see a link that I've added to a post? Am I just missing it? TIA ...

To Moderator: I'm The One Who Posted The
Dec 12, 2009

question below about how to remove a word from spell check.  Just wondering why it was moved to the technical board....I need to know specifically how to do this in Docuscribe, which is a MQ program.  I guess I should have been more specific.  :) ...

Moderator Question
Jan 18, 2010

Hi Moderator,   I posted an answer to someone on the Newbie Board on 01/17/2010, basically just congratulating the person who just finished school.   I received an email because of my above posting from Tonya (mitchemconsulting@msn.com) saying she MAY be hiring in the future and pay is low but to send my resume.   I wasn't looking for a job, just congratulating the poster.    Do you know how this Tonya person got my email?   Just curious.   Tha ...

To Moderator - Can We Have An IC Board?
May 21, 2010

It would be interesting and informative to have a board for ICs for questions, answers, etc.  JMO - I would like to see this. ...

Moderator - Isn't It Time Sm
Mar 07, 2012

for a Nuance Board? ...

Request To The Moderator
Jun 29, 2012

Moderator, I am fortunate enough to be a thriving MT and I would like to be able to hold conversations with my colleagues.  We don't have coworkers so this board is the closest thing to it and I would like to be able to discuss our advantages, disadvantages, compensation, etc., with the closest I'll come to a coworker without being abused.  I don't want to be called insensitive, a liar, a suit, etc., just because I am still a successful MT and would like to share it.&nbs ...

RE: REQUEST TO MODERATOR
Jul 03, 2012

We will not be creating a new board for "positive posts only."  You have the choice as to what posts you want to read.  If a post is too negative for you, simply do not read it.  Everyone has a right to their opinion.  I will continue to monitor for foul language, name calling, etc., but will not be trying to decipher what is too positive or too negative for your liking.  ...

Attention Moderator?
Apr 21, 2014

Please note the posts in re:  KEYS THAT PLEASE. This company *may* be legitimate but they are requesting as part of a test process files up to 32 minutes long, that I believe are *also* current files. A lot of newer MTs (and even not so new) may not realize this can be a red flag for scammers - people looking to get a backlog cleared up for 'free' under the guise of hiring for a true position. Could you consider posting a warning to all posters to be careful about t ...

Question For The Moderator
Jun 09, 2014

How did my employer know I posted on this board?  I was sent an email through the company's email system responding to a question I posed here.  How did they know my name?  Are our email addresses being given out?  I did not respond by email or in any way indicate my identity.  Is this not an anonymous board?  What's going on?  If I'm no longer anonymous, how can I feel safe posting here? ...

Thank You, Moderator, For Wishing Us All
Dec 28, 2014

I just realized that you might not have received a thank-you for the pretty graphic with "Merry Christmas" on it.  I appreciate you for all you do to keep these boards up and running.  It's a thankless job, I'm sure.  ...

I Know The Upgrade Is Not Completely Done, But Has The Moderator
Oct 17, 2009

I looked at all the forums and read all the primary posts (not the replies) and cannot find if the Moderator has addressed this, so if I missed it, sorry.  If not, does anyone know if the posts that are falling off Page 1 will be brought back when all the updates are complete and the archives are available?  I was looking for something that was posted on the first or second day when the new upgrade had just been done, and realized that what I had posted on the 8th (the day the upgrade ...

Moderator...question Has Gone Unanswered
Nov 04, 2009

Hello, I posted a question a few wks ago asking why I could not see links that I included in my post. You mentioned filling out the Contact Us form and include the link and describe the issue. I did that but did not receive a reply. Then I replied to my original post stating that I never heard back, and did not receive a reply to that either. Can you please address this issue? I would like to know what is happening to the links in my posts. Thank you. ...

REQUEST TO MODERATOR - Bringing This To The Top
Jul 02, 2012

Bringing this to the top because it has gotten a ways down now...but could we please have a board for Happy MT's where we can go and talk with our "coworkers" without being abused?  Even in the thread below requesting this, we have been told we are being insensitive for talking about being successful.  This is getting quite ridiculous and disgusting.  Can we please, please, please have "somewhere to go" to have a real discussion without name calling and abusiveness?  The ...

Moderator-Can You Get Rid Of Spouse Of Harried MT
Jul 12, 2012

I find it creepy that he is on here "talking" for his wife. He comes across as controlling and abusive and we don't need that here. I feel sorry for his wife. ...

Moderator: I Think IMedX Deserves Its Own Little Box
Mar 05, 2014

on the navigation column, just like MModal and Nuance. Seems they are growing at an extremely fast pace. ...