A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PC disappeared - MTFedUp

Posted: Mar 12, 2015

My performance coach has just "disappeared" since January.  Her initials are DM.  Anyone know who I am talking about or what happened to her? I wonder if they pulled her off to type since we have been behind in our BOB?

Similar Messages:

Wow I Like How All The WMX Stuff Disappeared. Nm
Sep 19, 2010

nm ...

My Community Tab Disappeared
May 25, 2012

The "My Community" tab disappeared.  Is there another way to get into mmodal e-mail? ...

Message Disappeared-MODERATOR
Sep 23, 2010

This is to the moderator:  I posted a note about an hour ago, and when I came back the message was gone.  It was about e-mails being misinterpreted.  It had no hate in it, didn't mention any names, just wanted to talk about it.  It had e-mail in the subject line.  If you know where it went, or why it was deleted, please let me know, and thanks! ...

Desk Top Icons Disappeared
Feb 10, 2012

I started my computer this morning and only 3 desk top icons came up.  The rest were still in my computer but it is like something erased them overnight.  I did nothing but shut down computer last night, did not add anything or any programs, nothing unusual.  I checked the internet and some people say they had the same problem with Dell and Windows Vista.  Any thoughts?  Thank you. ...

Screen Saver Has Disappeared
Feb 12, 2013

Anyone know how to get it back or do I even need it? Thank you. ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

I Was Reading An Email This Morning And It Suddenly Disappeared!
Mar 13, 2015

It was about the client wasn't happy and the account was at risk, and yet, it showed every day for the week the percent quality score was above minimum. Some "critical" errors, but I'll bet they were mostly not following the client profile. Earlier there was an email stating that the client (a different one) wasn't happy and we were at risk of losing that account. Had to do with selecting the encounters correctly. Gee.... This happens every time they start throwing everyon ...