A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I was reading an email this morning and it suddenly disappeared! - dnr

Posted: Mar 13, 2015

It was about the client wasn't happy and the account was at risk, and yet, it showed every day for the week the percent quality score was above minimum. Some "critical" errors, but I'll bet they were mostly not following the client profile. Earlier there was an email stating that the client (a different one) wasn't happy and we were at risk of losing that account. Had to do with selecting the encounters correctly. Gee.... This happens every time they start throwing everyone into a slew of multiple and unfamiliar accounts. Lots of OT and I think they are feeling a bit desperate trying to keep TAT. Work flow has been sending out high backlog notices/please help notices every night in the middle of the night.

Unhappy clients - discouraged

[ In Reply To ..]
They cater more to the client unhappiness than they do their employees unhappiness. Make the employees happy and the clients might just start seeing improvement.

that - is

[ In Reply To ..]
way too simple and logical of a concept for Mmodal to grasp. most companies do not understand that for a company to be happy and productive you need to start at the bottom and go up, not the other way around.

That email made me laugh - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Due to selecting the wrong encounter, really? WE have a kazillion things to remember, why cant they just go to the doctor and say hey your responsible, you keyed it in wrong, we will do our best to catch these, but ultimately our people cannot catch every thing, ever time. We are doing the best we can to help you but here's a template, a consult is a 3 not a 33 or a 13 a freaking 3 is it that hard doc, and you do BRAIN surgery???

Similar Messages:

Reading Some Of HIPAA's Rules This Morning
Sep 02, 2013

and noticed it was talking about a breach. This is something that happened the other day and under the new law, am I supposed to report a scenerio like this? I had a physician who told me this patient's social security number. There is no place to include that on their report, nor has it ever been with this particular company so I just heard and that was it. Would I be, as a business associate soon to be, required to inform someone about this, like ratting on this physician? ...

Am I Reading The Email Right That Sm
Feb 23, 2011

CBay has now 81% of MQ holdings and by March 4, 2011, it could have 100% of Mq holdings?  Then they would own the whole company and then what?  I hope that is not what I am reading! ...

Anyone Having Problems With Reading Email On Mqcentral?nm
Oct 28, 2011

x ...

How Much Time Do You Spend Reading Email?
Jun 24, 2015

My QC sends out these extremely wordy emails several times a week.  I end up skimming them, for a couple reasons.  One, because I work on so many different accounts/hospital sites that I'm truly never going to retain any of the information anyway. Second, and most importantly, I DON'T GET PAID TO READ THEM! This can't be legal and has been bugging me forever.  Do they seriously think we get paid enough per line to "compensate" reading email?? What do you all do? ...

Well, Received An Email Early This Morning
May 23, 2010

that my account was in critical backlog. I worked my shift as I'm supposed to.....and got NJA with 40 minutes to go in my shift...lol. It's the longest day I've worked in weeks because I always run out, but CRITICAL backlog?  I highly doubt it. ...

I Woke Up This Morning To An Email Stating I Lost My Job Due To Lack Of Work
Jan 24, 2012

Don't know what to think, she said due to the mandatory EMR they have lost many of their accounts with no notice so they have to go to a skeleton crew and I'm out.  Don't even know if I will get the last three paychecks she owes me either.  Does anybody know of any companies that are hiring? ...

PC Disappeared
Mar 12, 2015

My performance coach has just "disappeared" since January.  Her initials are DM.  Anyone know who I am talking about or what happened to her? I wonder if they pulled her off to type since we have been behind in our BOB? ...

Wow I Like How All The WMX Stuff Disappeared. Nm
Sep 19, 2010

nm ...

My Community Tab Disappeared
May 25, 2012

The "My Community" tab disappeared.  Is there another way to get into mmodal e-mail? ...

Message Disappeared-MODERATOR
Sep 23, 2010

This is to the moderator:  I posted a note about an hour ago, and when I came back the message was gone.  It was about e-mails being misinterpreted.  It had no hate in it, didn't mention any names, just wanted to talk about it.  It had e-mail in the subject line.  If you know where it went, or why it was deleted, please let me know, and thanks! ...

Desk Top Icons Disappeared
Feb 10, 2012

I started my computer this morning and only 3 desk top icons came up.  The rest were still in my computer but it is like something erased them overnight.  I did nothing but shut down computer last night, did not add anything or any programs, nothing unusual.  I checked the internet and some people say they had the same problem with Dell and Windows Vista.  Any thoughts?  Thank you. ...

Screen Saver Has Disappeared
Feb 12, 2013

Anyone know how to get it back or do I even need it? Thank you. ...

Workload At DTSOK Has Virtually Disappeared
Oct 10, 2012

Anyone know why the workload at DTSOK has virtually disappeared the past 2 weeks.  Any info provided would be appreciated...need to know if it is time to move on.  Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Else Wonder Why Suddenly
Jun 30, 2013

Precyse is such a great company to work for?  Every post I have ever seen about them has been completely negative and now suddenly they are great, pay great and use DQS.  Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm. ...

NJA Suddenly - Anyone Else?
Aug 19, 2014

x ...

Suddenly
Feb 26, 2015

my expansions aren't working.  what's up with that? ...

Supervisor Suddenly MIA?
Aug 23, 2010

Try Google.  Amazing what you find. ...

ASR Suddenly MUCH Worse!!!
Nov 27, 2010

Has anyone noticed that fairly suddenly ASR recognition has gotten much worse.  I know it was pretty bad before, but now I've noticed that even with the clear dictators where in the past the ASR recognition was okay, it's now HORRIBLE.  Weren't we promised the ASR would get BETTER with time.  Didn't they LOWER our pay when they said it got better before.  So, wouldn't it only be fair to move the pay back UP now that it is so horriible and NOT improvin ...

I Am Suddenly A Moron.
May 30, 2012

I can't win for losing with these new QA folks.  Never had a problem before and now I cannot type a report correctly.  Whereas I've typed for the same doctors for 11 years, they don't know the accounts, but I'm wrong in everything.  They have changed the format of the reports, even when the doctor clearly says "could you not put...such and such" and I get messages telling me I'm not folling directions and can I not understand how to do it properly.  R ...

Why Am I Suddenly A Scum MT? Sm
Nov 09, 2014

What happened? Prior to my company being bought out by N a couple years ago, I was constantly getting bonuses, almost every pay period without fail.  Great reviews...always passed them.  Suddenly, I'm pond scum. This has ratcheted up the last couple months. This constant nitpicking is getting to me. I don't even want to check my emails anymore.  What happened to me? Still working same accounts I love and a decent TSM.  I'm not even talking about the monetary lo ...

Why Suddenly Less ASR, More Straight Typing?
Nov 19, 2009

Hmm, let's see.  We get a letter from MQ extolling our virtues as MTs, more and more info about nationalizing the EMR with Verizon, etc. and I notice I'm not the only one getting less ASR, more direct typing.  Could be a coincidence, but could be MQ is gathering statistics on us, how the voice recognition program of MQ compares with our production as MTs versus straight typing on our own.  Could MQ be using us as guinea pigs right now to pad their statistics to prove the ...

My TL Just Quit Suddenly! Just When You Think It Cannot Get Any Worse!
Jun 17, 2012

I got an email Friday stating my TL was leaving (DH) old OSi. We have a contact person until a new TL is assigned. I have been waiting for a new/big account now for ever and I am guessing that must have fell through again. They are just jacking me around. I am on unemployment for being underemployed now. That helps some but will the work ever arrive? My TL was always understanding and I think she was having the same problems all of us MTs are having with the accounts having low work and SR. Lef ...

Why Would My Reports Suddenly Go Through Proofing?
Jan 10, 2013

Haven't failed an audit, tier 3, and suddenly my reports are going through proofing today. And the only changes made are those preference ones where it doesn't matter anyway... (I still don't get why a proofer would waste time changing stuff that doesn't make a difference.) Crazy... ...

Suddenly There Are Links In The Postsq
Aug 08, 2013

LIke someone typed "find a job" and it turns into a blue link. I hover over it and it wants to take me to a survey site.   Just me? ...

Account Suddenly With No Work
Jun 03, 2015

Does anyone else have the account ..... Switched to yet another superviser after having the same one for years, got another one for a month, now another one.  With every change of supervisors, the work dries up more.  Yesterday was horrendous.  Can somebody tell me how long you need to be out of work before you file for partial UE?  I can't afford this on a daily basis, I have nobody to depend on but me.  ...

Anyone Else Noticing That VR Is Suddenly Capitalizing
Jun 15, 2015

wasn't capping before?  WTH?  Is this just another sneaky way to catch us on medication errors, which happen to be nice 3-points-off errors that I am sure they love?  I suggest everyone double check all meds now, even though it takes extra time.  I myself do know which are or are not capped for a lot of meds, but not all of them, and it is very easy to let one slip....I think I let one slip on my last report!  Waiting for the email telling me I failed and then the h ...

Webmedx - Is Your Account Suddenly Drying Up?
Oct 29, 2010

Question for those of you who have been lucky enough to have had work through all of this time.  Is your account suddenly drying up?  Mine is.  I am quite sure they are taking it and giving it to the people with no work.  So now we can all sit around and have NOTHING to type.  Why in God's name did they not lay off more people if there is not enough to go around?  Where is the logic?  This is what these brilliant minds get paid 6 figures to do?  ...

All Hands On Deck. Are They Kidding. Suddenly
Nov 10, 2012

huge amount of work to be done.  Since we've "taken advantage" of flexing this week, we need to run to grab all this work now says the TSM.  Good luck with that.  They even compared the low work in the week to low times in the stores at holiday season.  What planet did they snatch these TSMs from.   No thanks.  I'll wait for my partial unemployment thank you.  ...

Running Out Of Work For Weeks And Suddenly
Apr 16, 2013

the work skyrockets overnight like nothing we have had in at least 2 months or more. I had to ask why all of a sudden did the workload go up so high? I found my answer-earthquake hit India yesterday/last night so my guess is many of the MTs over there can't work. This company gets "better" all the time. My days are numbered and I will be so glad to stop playing the Nuance game and be done with this place. ...

Anybody Else Having Sound Issues No DQS? Suddenly Audio Is Very Tinny
Mar 17, 2012

almost like the recording volume was turned up way high distorting the quality. Anybody? or is me?    thx for feedback ...