A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mmodal's FB monitor must work OT to keep all the neg postings - off their FB page

Posted: Apr 10, 2013

Because their feed looks like a LuvFest for all things Mmodal. I mean at least some exMTs must have voiced their opinion about working experience with Mmodal..but their FB is nauseatingly POSITIVE with a capital FAKE.

I saw a post once.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
on their India FB page that said something to the effect that they "should be ashamed of themselves, taking away work from hardworking Americans." It didn't stay up there long.

Similar Messages:

MQ Job Postings
Nov 23, 2011

I noticed that MQ keeps advertising for the same positions every few weeks or so.  What's up with that?  Can't they hold on to any help?  Anyone have any insight on that?  TIA ...

QA Job Postings, IC
Jul 01, 2013

It sure seems that the companies that advertise for QA help who are paying "by the line" are requesting that you have rediculous requirements!  Line rate and IC.....why dont they just include in their ads that they expect the world but are not willing to pay anything for it..... its the same meaning..... ...

No Job Postings Since Last Tuesday?
Oct 27, 2009

Is it just my view or have there not been any new job postings in a week. Seems odd to me since there is alway a few a day. The well must have completely dried up. LOL ...

This Board Postings
Dec 01, 2009

I have been reading all of the posts especially the ones about grammar.  Maybe I have not finished transcription school or even paid my dues as a seasoned "elder" (I hate that phrase--not being in my 20s myself), but I was one of the 70,000 that was laid off on black Monday back in January 2009.  I was looking for a career that would (I thought) not be hurt by the economy as severely.  I very much appreciate any advice my "more experienced" friends can give.  Even with m ...

In-house Postings
Aug 06, 2010

I wonder why companies post on internet job sites for in-house employees?  Why don't they just advertise locally in their community paper, etc. ...

5 THINGS AN MT DOES NOT WANT TO SEE IN JOB POSTINGS
Apr 21, 2014

1.  Companies that brag on themselves. "XYZ Transcription, a an industry leader, has been in business since the first Christmas and therefore is the best. We therefore deserve only the best MTs that love playing on our team regardless of how much they want to play for the only team that matters to them, I.E, their family; adhering to turn-around times under penalty of death; and really don't give a hoot about anything but the MT Companies. We are growing and growing and growing and are ...

Seems Like The Job Postings Today
May 20, 2014

needing MTs immediately.  What's up with that??  Kind of nice to see that maybe some of these MTSO are paying the price for loss of workers.  Would make me a bit suspicious as to why they are left in this position.  Too bad that could not be a negotiating tool for better pay but I doubt it is.    ...

Does Anyone EVER Hear From Job Postings That You Reply To?
Dec 01, 2011

I have responded to several job postings and have not heard back from ANY of them?  I have many years experience and in most cases over qualified for the work.  I am willing to work evenings and weekends.  What is wrong with this picture?  ...

One Transcription On The Job Postings Board
Jun 04, 2014

That has got to be a typo or someone used canned text cut and pasted into an ad that they forgot to edit. I'd hate to work for a manager that sloppy and disorganized or just plain careless about how they compose a hiring post.   Does not look good at all.   ...

Has Anyone Heard From Landmark Or Premier On Their Current Postings?
Apr 25, 2011

Has anyone heard back after applying to either of these today?  I have over 20 years of solid psych experience, applied to both, but have heard nothing.  What am I doing wrong? ...

Current Job Postings Still Mention Quarterly Bonus
Dec 30, 2014

only some accounts move to this new exciting pay grid junk? ...

MQ Monitor
Jun 09, 2010

I received a "new" NEC LCD17V monitor from MQ today.  In the monitor box was a base and a small black plastic piece inside a small plastic bag.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what the small black plastic piece is for.  Any ideas?  TIA. ...

No Monitor With Q Computer???
Oct 13, 2009

When the Q supplies the computer, don't they send a monitor?  Just got the tower, keyboard and mouse.  ...

Fetal Monitor Help
Dec 06, 2009

Fetal heart rate strip showed deep variable decelerations down to a s/l "nater" of 90 beats per minute.   Help? ...

Holter Monitor
Dec 13, 2009

Ok I am working on a results of a Holter monitor. It sounds like he is saying "no evidence of highly gravy blocks or syncope." Does anyone know what he might be saying? ...

S/l Klemmisher Monitor
Feb 10, 2010

Cardiology monitoring couplets, triplets and PVCs s/l Klemmisher monitor.  Thanks! ...

Cardiology Monitor
Apr 29, 2011

The sentence is:  Periods of heart racing perhaps supraventricular tachycardia. We will schedule a week long S/L hebettin monitor???? HELP! ...

Help With Seeing The Screen On Monitor!!!
Aug 01, 2011

Hello all:  Hope someone might be able to help me or steer me in the right direction. I just started a new job that uses Fusion RIS 5.0. When I open the program the left side of the screen has a RIS editor and the right side has all the patient demographics.  I have to type in Arial 11 in the editor after I call up a template shell.  After typing for several hours, my eyes get really strained.  Is there a way I could make that part of my screen larger without affecting t ...

TransTech - Why MT Monitor Is Still Being Used?
Dec 28, 2011

Does anyone have a clue why MT Monitor is still being used?  With a name like "MT Monitor Watchdog" attached to it and running on my PC, it kinda creeps me out. I've asked management and have yet to get a reply other than "still testing."  OK, so they've been "testing" it for over 2 years now.  What's up with that? ...

Monitor And PC Come Seperately??
Nov 25, 2013

Came today.  I wasn't home and Fed Ex left it in my bushes...only a monitor.  Kinda freaking out because 1.  Makes me wonder if somebody stole something 2.  If not WHY do they send them seperately???? how maddening! ...

PEARS? In Holter Monitor
Jan 08, 2011

premature atrial contractions, with few episodes of PEARS? ...

Monitor Bigger Than 19 Inches?
Jul 06, 2011

I have MS Word, IT, Bytescribe, and WordPad all up side-by-side at the same time.  Then when I need to get on the internet I minimize those.  I'm thinking it might be nice with a bigger screen to spread MS Word out bigger so the print will be bigger and easier to read.  I know I could make it bigger by changing it from say 100% to 150% but I don't like to go bigger than the page width.  I also might be able to leave the internet open too with a bigger monitor. Has ...

MT Monitor -- Anyone Use This Line Count Program
Jan 02, 2010

Has anyone used this line count program?  I can't find much info about it, other than a company page on the 'net. ...

Best Way To Clean A Flat Screen Monitor?
Nov 29, 2011

I try not to even touch the monitor too much because of the plasma (or whatever it is inside there) but my flat screens could really use some cleaning.  What do you use to clean yours?  One of ours even has a smudge of nail polish on it where one of the girls pointed at something and and her nail polish rubbed off on the monitor.  Help!!! ...

When Returning Equipment, Will MQ Want The Monitor Back
Dec 31, 2011

as well?  Last time I quit they only wanted the tower back.  Preparing to leave very, very soon but haven't given notice yet so thought I would ask you guys. ...

My Flat Screen Monitor Has Like A Film On The
Jan 02, 2012

screen and I cant seem to get it off.  I dont know what it is.  It is a whitish film smeary looking.  Any suggestions. ...

Cardiology Procedure, S/l Nexen Monitor
Jan 04, 2012

. ...

Cardiac - Holter Monitor Report
Oct 30, 2012

Need help with a Holter monitor report.  No significant pauses or ____ (sounds like FC) shifts. Is FC correct? Thanks.     ...

So Glad They Created Yet Another Tool To Monitor
Feb 01, 2014

every single thing we do rather than fixing the question mark problem in Fluency, or the fuzzy physician search, etc.  Sigh. ...

Widescreen Versus Full Screen LCD Monitor
Nov 03, 2009

I'm looking for opinions on widescreen versus full screen LCD monitors for MT.  I have a widescreen, but I'm thinking that a full screen monitor might be easier on my eyes.  Any opinions? TIA! ...