A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

When returning equipment, will MQ want the monitor back - shortcake

Posted: Dec 31, 2011

as well?  Last time I quit they only wanted the tower back.  Preparing to leave very, very soon but haven't given notice yet so thought I would ask you guys.

I think just the flat ones - not the old big ones

[ In Reply To ..]
I had to send mine broken flat one back.

Thanks, just preparing.......I may have an extra one around somewhere:) nm - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]

I have an extra old big one you could send - first, and then

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a second old big one...

That is my plan, keep sending in these boxes all the old junk first. They might get sick of sending new boxes for all the old keyboards, monitors, mouse and headsets, foot pedals... Ha! That would be a kicker!
I just want MQ out of my life!!!!! - shortcake
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Returning Equipment To MQ
Apr 29, 2010

Recently resigned from MQ and received the mailing labels to ship back their computer and monitor.  However, per the letter, they don't require that you return the mouse, keyboard, and any other peripherals.  It doesn't say you will be charged for them -- it just says they want the computer and monitor. Has anyone left MQ and kept the keyboard and mouse?     ...

Returning Equipment
Dec 17, 2013

I quit working for MM in September and haven't heard word about returning their stuff. Can't get any phone numbers and can't get in touch with my old CCM. Any ideas what I should do? ...

Question About Returning Equipment For Those
Dec 06, 2012

Just wondering if anyone else out there has left Nuance and been able to return company equipment? How long did it take for you to get the slip to return it? Did you get your deposit back after you sent your equipment? ...

Returning Equipment To Nuance
Jun 27, 2013

Can someone who works for or has worked for Nuance tell me what address to return my equipment to?  I just ended my employment with them and have a foot pedal that I need to return to them but I cannot get anyone to answer my emails asking what address to send it to.  Help!!! ...

WMX - Returning Equipment In Original Boxes
Mar 01, 2011

When I started with WMX the instructions were to keep original boxes for return of equipment if you wanted your deposit back.  It's been 3 years, I am not planning on going anywhere and getting tired of those boxes taking up space in my laundry room.  Anyone have experience with sending them back in non-original boxes and still getting deposit back? ...

Returning Equipment - What Number To Call At MModal
Aug 04, 2013

Anyone know what number to call at MModal or where to email to tell them to send boxes for their equipment?  I told my CCM, but have not received anything and I threw everything else away that vaguely reminded me of MModal! ...

I Wonder If They Want Their Equipment Back
Jul 02, 2012

I left a few months ago and was never contacted about returning their equipment. Maybe they don't want it back if they aren't supplying equipment for employees anymore. Has anyone left recently and been sent the packaging to return their PC? I sure don't want to have to pay taxes at the end of the year on this "income." ...

Sending Back Equipment???
Mar 11, 2010

I am working on sending back my equipment for MQ and just got the mailing slips in the mail today.  The sheet that comes along with it tells me I'm not required to send back the foot pedal, speaker, keyboard or mouse.  This makes no sense to me.....anyone been here before??  Did you just send everything back regardless??  Please help. ...

Just Sent My Precyse Equipment Back
Sep 19, 2010

I had a good account, but the account specifics were ridiculous.  The dictators were horrible and picky.  And Precyse catered to them.  I've never seen a health system so babied!  And the way the system was set up it made it impossble to go and make corrections on your own.  Once you finished it it was gone to the client...the picky client...Then Precyse has this weird way of computing your hours worked....almost like they penalized you for staying in the repor ...

Returning To MT?
Jul 06, 2011

I was a medical transcriptionist from 1999-2006, and 2007-2008.  I worked in a regional health center; did all sorts of reports. And then suffered major burnout. I'm working retail and not really getting by at all.  So, I'm considering the once-unthinkable: Returning to MT. My problem is that I'm not up-to-date on things - the latest procedures, drugs, instruments, anything. I have no idea if my typing skills are up to snuff. I do know I want to do at-home work again as ...

Returning To MT After 10 Years Away
Aug 07, 2010

I was a medical transcriptionist for about five years in the late '90s.  Now that my kids are both going to be in school full-time, I'd like to go back to work.  I was able to get an old set of SUM tapes and a transcriber on ebay, so I'm going to be spending the next few months re-learning what I've lost over the years.  At the same time, I will be calling around town to see if I can find some work.  I used to do a lot of chiropractic, which was really eas ...

Returning To MT Work.
Mar 13, 2015

Morning everyone (or afternoon, depending on time zone).  I'm returning to MT home work after a 2-year absence for family health issues. Have there been any mind-bending changes in the 2 years that I have been gone??  Is VR still 4 cpl?  Have dangerous abbrevs changed? Is the basic 9 cpl still in effect?  Also, what is the download for MT testing (something like express scribe -- I can't remember).  Anyway thanks for taking time to read this.     ...

RETURNING JOBS
Mar 30, 2015

Can your TSM tell if you return a job to the server? ...

Thinking Of Returning To MQ After A Few Years....
Oct 13, 2009

Moderator- PLEASE dont delete! An MTSO that had always had a great rep.  The changes have just been coming hand over fist of late, and I am wondering if the higher pay at MQ may be worth the switch back to be able to have my normals and DQS.  Im frustrated and watching my paycheck dwindle at this MTSO even though they have been good to me otherwise.  I quit MQ with the cesspool and horrible QASAR and inconsistent QA.  Any comments or MQ updates? Returners: Are you glad you ...

Former Teacher Returning To MT Field
Jul 05, 2011

Greetings from the great state of Oklahoma!  I have returned to the MT field after many years as a teacher, and have recently re-taken my MT certification (I have a prior 2-year degree in the field from 1994.) I am currently searching for a position either from home or on-site.  Any advice? Thank you, Mary     ...

Looking For Suggestions, Returning To MT After 6 Months Off
Feb 21, 2013

Last summer, after being laid off from my hospital MT job due to cost cutting in our department, I went back to work in the office, working as a receptionist for a family practice.  I was also transcribing the office notes and correspondence as well.  At Christmas, we were told that the doctor had decided to sell his practice to the local hospital.  We were promised raises and I particularly, because of my 20 years as an MT, was promised a position doing MT for the hospital.  ...

Returning Company Computer
Sep 04, 2013

Has anybody involved in the terminations from last month received pickup labels or boxes to return company computer yet? ...

Returning To Work Outside The Home?
Dec 25, 2013

Help.  I need advice.  I just got a new job and no one will talk to me.  I have been there 7 days.  The first week was fine, but now I feel like I am getting the cold shoulder.  The guy who is supposed to train me acts like I should already know what I am doing.  I do image scanning now and have a year's expereince, but all scanner systems are different.  I feel like I am catching on pretty well, but he is giving me no feedback, good or bad.  I have been very friendly and asking peo ...

Returning Computer To Imedx.
Feb 15, 2015

When I worked for Transtech, they provided my computer, and when Imedx tookover, I got email that they were transferring ownership to the employees. They didn't say why, but I figured it's probably for taxes, not sure though. Anyhow, if giving notice to Imedx, do they request computers be returned, no matter if it was from TT or not? ...

MQ Monitor
Jun 09, 2010

I received a "new" NEC LCD17V monitor from MQ today.  In the monitor box was a base and a small black plastic piece inside a small plastic bag.  I cannot for the life of me figure out what the small black plastic piece is for.  Any ideas?  TIA. ...

No Monitor With Q Computer???
Oct 13, 2009

When the Q supplies the computer, don't they send a monitor?  Just got the tower, keyboard and mouse.  ...

Fetal Monitor Help
Dec 06, 2009

Fetal heart rate strip showed deep variable decelerations down to a s/l "nater" of 90 beats per minute.   Help? ...

Holter Monitor
Dec 13, 2009

Ok I am working on a results of a Holter monitor. It sounds like he is saying "no evidence of highly gravy blocks or syncope." Does anyone know what he might be saying? ...

S/l Klemmisher Monitor
Feb 10, 2010

Cardiology monitoring couplets, triplets and PVCs s/l Klemmisher monitor.  Thanks! ...

Cardiology Monitor
Apr 29, 2011

The sentence is:  Periods of heart racing perhaps supraventricular tachycardia. We will schedule a week long S/L hebettin monitor???? HELP! ...

Help With Seeing The Screen On Monitor!!!
Aug 01, 2011

Hello all:  Hope someone might be able to help me or steer me in the right direction. I just started a new job that uses Fusion RIS 5.0. When I open the program the left side of the screen has a RIS editor and the right side has all the patient demographics.  I have to type in Arial 11 in the editor after I call up a template shell.  After typing for several hours, my eyes get really strained.  Is there a way I could make that part of my screen larger without affecting t ...

TransTech - Why MT Monitor Is Still Being Used?
Dec 28, 2011

Does anyone have a clue why MT Monitor is still being used?  With a name like "MT Monitor Watchdog" attached to it and running on my PC, it kinda creeps me out. I've asked management and have yet to get a reply other than "still testing."  OK, so they've been "testing" it for over 2 years now.  What's up with that? ...

Monitor And PC Come Seperately??
Nov 25, 2013

Came today.  I wasn't home and Fed Ex left it in my bushes...only a monitor.  Kinda freaking out because 1.  Makes me wonder if somebody stole something 2.  If not WHY do they send them seperately???? how maddening! ...

Seeking Suggestions/advice For Returning To Transcription Field
Nov 09, 2010

I have been out of transcription for almost 2 years.  Long story, but a combination of health problems coinciding with job loss due to cutbacks.  Anyway, I worked for 3 years transcribing for local multi-specialty clinics.  I realize now that was probably a mistake since everyone is hiring for acute care (which I have done but that was 10 years ago).  I have recently seen some companies that are hiring for clinic transcription, but I need to "refresh" my knowledge and skills ...

PEARS? In Holter Monitor
Jan 08, 2011

premature atrial contractions, with few episodes of PEARS? ...