A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Medquist/M Modal..how long does hiring - Connie

Posted: Mar 13, 2012

the hiring process take.  What is the time frame from the time you apply to the time you type your first report.  Thank you.

Hiring - MQR

[ In Reply To ..]
We can have you onboard in 30 days following the successful passing of your test.

and immediately pay you peanuts for your intense skill - MQR

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Peanuts - Swappie

[ In Reply To ..]
TOO FUNNY!!!! Sad but true . . .

Similar Messages:

Medquist Is Hiring
Jul 14, 2010

Medquist has an ad on the Job Seekers board.  Why don't all of you who have NJA apply!  I really have not found anything that great out there, but anything and I mean the worst of the worst is still better than MQ.  I applaud you women who keep trying to make it work there.     ...

Medquist Hiring For Radiology...
Nov 11, 2011

honestly from other radiology MTs that work at Medquist....is there really any work?  Would I waste my time applying?  TIA ...

Is M-Modal Hiring?
May 13, 2014

Just curious as to whether they are a good company who does not over-staff or are they off-shoring the work.   ...

M*Modal Hiring Yet?
Jul 19, 2014

Does anyone know if they are really hiring?  I see on their website that they are accepting applications ("we invite you to join the most talented and knowledgeable workforce in the industry").  I need a part-time job and used to work for them, but not sure they're actually hiring or if they would rehire me. ...

Very Long Hiring Process.
Apr 03, 2012

I was just hired by Nuance and have received hiring paper work.  Looks like I will not even start working until maybe end of April.  It seems that everything here takes forever.  But at least we have a job here, for whatever it is worth.  So what if you are really depending on this income to pay your bills?  Then what???  I guess these big companies are not too worried about that huh??? ...

M-Modal Hiring Now After Layoffs?
Oct 14, 2013

Why is M-Modal running an ad for hiring when they recently laid off so many transcriptionists? ...

M*Modal And Medquist
Sep 16, 2011

What do you make of the merger between these 2 companies?  I have worked on M*Modal before and loved it but have never heard anything but bad things about Medquist.  ...

M*Modal = MedQuist?
Feb 15, 2012

So, I take it MedQuist is now M*Modal?  I was about to apply, but I think not! ...

I Know M*Modal Is The New Name For Medquist But
Sep 18, 2012

Reason I'm asking is this company I am applying to says something about signing on to M Modal. ...

Medquist/modal
Oct 03, 2012

I would love to know something about Medquist, now MOdal.  I have tested several times and even though got a high score did not get in?  what is their deal?  LP ...

Medquist/M*Modal Merger
Jul 12, 2011

So now Medquist and M*Modal are merging. Wonder what this is going to mean for all of us working for companies that utilize M*Modal. Now I understand why WMX sold out to Nuance. Seems to me no one wants to hire Medquist because of their terrible quality so now they are swallowing up competitors platforms and bullying their way into accounts. They have already stopped allowing other companies to use their DocQScribe platform. Interested to know anyone else's thoughts. ...

Medquist Now M Modal. Very Interesting!
Jan 24, 2012

. ...

Don't Be Fooled, MedQuist Is Now M-Modal
Jan 27, 2012

We MTs logged in on Tue and lo and behold...everything Medquist is now M-Modal. Wonder why they decided to change the name (not).  Just an FYI to any job seekers. ...

MedQuist - Tested/How Long Before I Get Results??
Jan 26, 2011

I had applied last year and got called very recently to test. How long until I get good/bad news?? ...

I Am A LONG Time Medquist'er About To Take A Leap
Dec 05, 2011

I've been with Medquist forEVER but I've been consistently losing income for the past 3 years.  Last month, I was forced to go on governmental assistance just to keep a roof over my and my son's heads because of my lack of income with Medquist.  This year I may just barely make $10,000.  I have been with this company through thick and thin.  I have seen thousands of changes, and been through several dozen supervisors.  I am a WAY dedicated employee, p ...

M-Modal Is Getting Worse Since Medquist Bought The
Aug 19, 2011

company.  I think I would be so ashamed to be associated in any way with this program that I would consider quitting.  I know they make money, but the garbage they are turning out is the poorest quality I have ever seen.  I thought they hired an MLS to be on their staff, but obviously she is not or does not know anything about transcription.  The owners certainly do not care as long as they get their money.  There is no way to get any speed with editing on that platform ...

How Long Before You Are Eligible For M*Modal Insurance
Apr 19, 2012

Could someone please tell me how long before you are eligible for insurance with this company?  Thank you in advance! ...

How Long Are The Tests For M-Modal And SoftScript For An
May 02, 2012

nm ...

So, Is This Correct, M-Modal Is A Medquist Product...or Confused?
Dec 05, 2011

I have gathered that there is a connection from info on here that M-Modal is part of the medquist group... and also Epic... which is pretty much the death march for us and work...of all the things that scare me... Epic is the worst, as far as taking the work from us.  FAST!! ...

Medquist M*Modal Bought My Employer Today
May 18, 2012

Medquist just bought the company I work for today. Do they do IC or employees? I know there is a lot of stuff out there on Medquist, and I tend to believe it, but does anyone have; how long before volume of work goes down on your account (presumably shipping lines over to the motherland Indian), and when does pay get adjusted downward (this ALWAYS happens in mergers, I have seen it twice). What is the transition period of time before they take the reins, essentially. I have heard for over a deca ...

How Long Does It Take Modal To Get Back To You If You Got A Ticket Number. I Had A Problem
Apr 19, 2013

and called last evening and still have not gotten called back. ...

Left Medquist (M*Modal) To Work For Webmedx (Nuance). Now Thinking Of Going Back. Sm
Nov 02, 2012

Is anyone in the same boat?  I am seriously contemplating it because I can't afford my medications, groceries, rent, bills, living, etc. anymore. ...

"Hiring Freelance Writers For A Long-term Project" (sm)
Mar 22, 2014

Is this a joke or have the MTSOs given us a reputation for low-income-workers?!?!?!? This job is to research products and write a 40 page review for .10 cents per review?!?!?! You can write up to 50 reviews a day. Wow! 5 bucks a day! ...

I Worked For M*Modal A Couple Of Years Ago Or So And I Worked For Medquist Several Years Ago.
Aug 08, 2014

Lately, I've been getting legal notices mailed to my home from I believe the east coast somewhere informing me of a class action lawsuit against M*Modal and inviting me to joint if I have a claim.  I don't think I have a claim, but then again with all the shady practices in this business, I'm not so sure.  I'm just curious what the heck is going on. Anyone care to give me the lowdown? ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

Has Anyone Ever Tried To Buy Their Medquist Computer From Medquist
Jul 18, 2011

????? ...

DSG - If They Are Hiring?
Jun 16, 2011

Anyone know if they are hiring? ...

SS Hiring Ad
Feb 04, 2011

Softscript hiring ad AGAIN - I had a total of 2 out of 4 days of work.  I am only part-time, but I wonder how the full-timers feel, if they are out of work and then see the hiring ad.  ...

Is DSG Still Hiring IC At All
Mar 20, 2011

Is DSG still hiring IC at all.  I see they have an ad for employees for MT. ...

HUH MQ Hiring?
Sep 05, 2011

WTF is going on?  I am no longer an MT, but I still care about a lot of people who are still TRYING to work at the Q.  Just popped over to mtjobs and the Q has an ad on there for MTs wishing to embark on a world class....etc.  It's unacceptable that the Q doesn't let anyone know what is going on at the MT level, starve out all the experienced ones they "acquired," then offshore to Inida and hire a bunch of newbies.  I don't have any idea what sort of game they ...