A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

System shut down when working - 7th child

Posted: Apr 09, 2014

Does anyone else have this happen???!!! I was working on a horrible report, bad quality, lots to fix. I stopped to go get the mail, make a sandwich. When I got back, it had shut down "after being inactive for one hour" WHAT? I was NOT gone for an hour. This has happened to me before. Now this report that I had spent over 20 minutes on and was just going to recheck it, I get nothing for!

Sorry this happened to you. sm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You'll know better next time to check your work and send it off, then log off for a break/sandwhich or whatever.

Similar Messages:

System Down?? I Have Been Working!
Jan 11, 2013

I get into VPN just fine.  I get into Cornerstone and just typed 5 reports, but ran out of work.  I can get into Schedulesource no problem and my Imail.  Interesting.  My CHS region must be a different area entirely and separate from the MModal systems.  Very interesting.  ...

Is ANYONE At MQ Working On A Window 7 System
Sep 06, 2010

I use my own laptop.  The system runs so slowly.  I have changed my internet from DSL to cable.  I've emptied my cookies and defragged and scanned until my fingers bled.  I'm still slow.  It's either my antique XP laptop or DQS itself. I'm open for suggestions.  My CCM says DQS is not compatible with windows 7, but you know how that goes. ...

Working Directly On EMS System (sm)
Mar 09, 2014

I'm seeing a few ads for transcriptionists/editors to work directly on the facilities EMS system.  I'm wondering if this might be a new trend. It's all about saving money and turnaround.  When it comes to transcription, I think the MT working directly for the client was the most cost effective.  VR failed as they realized a brain was needed to do the necessary editing & formatting.  The MTSO takeover reduced us to slave wages, but they are probably still c ...

While Working In A MS Word-based System,
Oct 13, 2009

I keep getting an hourglass flashing every several seconds and it's driving me insane.  Sometimes I even have to type a word over again.  Any idea what this is???? ...

Is The System Working. I Dont See Anything At All Coming Through. Nm
May 18, 2015

nm ...

It Stinks That I Won't Be Able To Recover The Document I Was Working On When The System Went Do
Oct 07, 2010

so sad... ...

Cpu Shut Down
Sep 28, 2012

Actually, 2 days in a row, when I started my machine, it was on, but no screen.  Today it said it was a cpu shut down due to thermal event.  So is my computer going to need replaced soon?  ...

Fluency Just Shut Off
Feb 26, 2014

For the love of Mike! ...

Another Friday Night Of Having To Shut Down
Nov 26, 2010

While that stupid background virus scan is working on all workstations!!! Can the management people who work behind the scene not get it through their heads that this interrupts everything?? Geeze. My computer locks up every single time this thing runs and it always runs every Friday night. They must be using some updated Java thing with the program because that is what locks me up. My computer has an older Java version that they are using and right in the middle of running their scan, Java mess ...

Is The Company Board Shut Down Or Broken? Nm
May 24, 2010

nm ...

MTJobs And MTDaily Websites Have Shut Down-sm
Jan 09, 2015

I just noticed that MTJobs and MTdaily are no longer functioning... ...

Wow, They Shut You Out Of Webmail Quickly After You Quit
Mar 21, 2015

Like within 2 to 3 hours. It's not like I care about the e-mails in the account, but wouldn't they want to talk to me about getting their foot pedal back to them? Or removing software?   Anyway, I'm free! ...

Bill S.3480 Will Give Feds Power To Shut Down The Internet
Jun 16, 2010

The internet is a dangerous place and this goes a bit too far but it is illustrative of how the danger is being recognized. I think it is just a matter of time before medical records will no longer be processed over the internet. Once that happens, perhaps our jobs will come back. ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

Why When I Shut Down Escription, Does My Computer Make A Lot Of "noise?" S/m
Sep 05, 2012

Like if you were installling or deleting stuff.  Do you think they have spyware in there to run a report of what all you did or did not do during your shift?  I do check FB, emails, news in between jobs because VR SUCKS AND BORES ME TO DEATH. ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

8:25 EST - Is The System Down? Nm
Jul 14, 2010

I can't access the demographics and my jobs are neither uploading nor downloading.  It's not my Internet connection. ...

System Down Pay
Jul 15, 2010

Did anyone work last night when the system went down for a bit?  Has anyone heard if we will be paid for that lost hour or is it our responsibility to make this up also?  It fries me as last night I HAD work and today I don't.  What is the use of getting PTO if you can't let amount to anything so that you can take time off when you want or need to? ...

System Down??
Aug 30, 2011

Anyone else having trouble.  Cannot connect to DocQscribe or my email!! ...

This System
May 13, 2012

beyond repair.  We let it go on far too long, the abuses.  The lawsuit will help, but it is not enough, and it will take too long. I shouldn't be complaining about making minimum wage or less than minimum wage or be bullied into changing my timesheet.  I shouldn't have to see any posts on here telling me I must be a bad MT if I only make minimum wage.   I have spyware loaded onto my computer that watches me.  Something is not right here folks.   ...

Whole System Down
Jan 11, 2013

The whole freaking system is down!!  I LOVE it.  I hope they are losing millions$$$$ ...

CRY System???
Mar 03, 2013

I'm doing a total hip arthroplasty. The dictator is using a "CRY system." Can anyone tell me the actual spelling of this?     Thanks! ...

System Down Or Is It Me?
Sep 04, 2013

x ...

System Down For Me, Too
Oct 28, 2013

Crap. ...

System Down? 6:11 A.m. CST
Dec 24, 2013

Anybody else? ...

System Up/down
Feb 25, 2014

Well, I got in....typed a report....and then it would not upload, so I am sure I lost it.  I am not going to try again until it shows a green light, or sup says we are up again. ...

Is The System Down AGAIN???
Nov 12, 2014

I just finished a lengthy report and it's trying to upload but won't.  Is the system down again?  If it is, what does this make, 3 times in the last couple of weeks?  ...

System Up Now
Nov 12, 2014

I just got back in.  Let's give this another go.  :/ ...

While I Want To See The POD System
Jan 26, 2015

Fail in epic proportions, as it eventually will, looking at the mess made of the reports on MY main account makes me sick to my stomach. ...