A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

If one is not meeting production requirements, what are my options and theirs? - MT

Posted: Sep 06, 2013

N/A

To let you go? - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't know but thinking with the current situation of frequent NJA it could be a cause. Just sayin.

let you go - terminated trendy

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, they let you go even if you do meet all the requirements. Good luck to you

Good question and I have a feeling we are - on shaky ground

[ In Reply To ..]
all going to find out the answer soon.

Similar Messages:

Are Many People Getting Fired After Not Meeting QA Requirements?
Jul 15, 2013

I am apparently being targeted.  What is the protocol, if any?   ...

Production Requirements
Oct 14, 2011

I have always made my production requirements.  But I don't think I will this time.  Does anyone know what happens? ...

Silent Type MTs - Meeting The Minimum Requirements These Days?
Sep 14, 2012

Are any of you ST MTs even meeting the minimum requirements these days? How many more excuses can there be for the lack of work? Summer was supposed to pick up - it didn't. Now it's the Jewish holidays, then I'm sure it will be the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Also, we never did hear about that "something spectacular" in June. ...

Production Requirements For Speech Rec
Aug 25, 2010

Trying to set a standard production requirement for VR.  Can someone tell me what the average is for lines.  Thank you ...

Are There Production Requirements For The New Medical Insurance?
Jun 05, 2012

I am thinking of going back to full time, but have doubts about making production quotas if there are any for the insurance. Crummy ASR plus, with the new account with straight typing, the accents are taking a toll on that production. Only consolation is QA wasn't able to fill in any of the 11 blanks in my last document, and that is typical with this account. ...

Why Fire For Not Meeting Production When Getting Huge
Jan 07, 2014

workflow changes due to a large account being lost (wasn't my primary).  Wondered why all of a sudden I was off my primary and getting mostly this account.  Of course, they didn't know it was leaving until it disappeared.  I'd probably have a heart attack if I every heard the truth.  Never know what hospital is going to show up in the queve, more longer transcription jobs, ASR jobs that have to be typed because the ASR does not match up, some horrible dict ...

If One Is Having Difficulty Meeting Production And Their Final Warning Is Next
Sep 10, 2013

So if one is having difficulty meeting production and their final warning is next...will I qualify for unemployment for not meeting my company's expectations? And yes, I am an employee and just went from full-time to part-time and does that make a difference on unemployment benefits? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Trouble Meeting Line Production?
Nov 14, 2014

Anyone having trouble meeting line production? ...

PT'ers Have No NJA Options
Nov 28, 2014

So, being a PT'er, I have to stick around the whole shift waiting for jobs?  There is no option for PT'ers as we do not accumulate paid time off.  This is pretty crummy and really unfair.  If I am expected to sit here for 8 hours doing nothing, I should get paid something for my time. ...

Job Options Besides MT And Coding?
Jul 12, 2010

If, as many indicate here, MT and coding are not the way to go, then what would be a good option for a job in the healthcare field? ...

E-mail Options
Jun 18, 2012

Within the next couple weeks, MModel will be upgrading DQS in my region, so I finally was able to buy a brand new computer with Win7, rather than refurbs with Win XP.  Until they "flip the switch," I'm still using my old computer, but did get a new laptop and have been exploring Win7. I've discovered that Outlook Express is now defunct!  What email programs is everyone using.  I'm not crazy about Gmail or Yahoo.    ...

A New Company & Options For Spellchecker
Jun 29, 2010

I started with a new company and I did not have spellcheck, so I ordered it and it was quite expensive for the 2010 one. Now I found out that when I am in their program they are using their own. This has really ticked me off because I was TOLD that I needed to download a spellchecker and now I cannot send it back because I have downloaded it. Is there anyway that I can use this spellchecker instead of theirs? Any feedback will be appreciated. ;) ...

Health Insurance Options Available Now To Anyone
Jan 30, 2011

To those of you who desperately need insurance now, here is a great place to look for temporary insurance.  If you eventually find out that COBRA is not going to happen or LM jerks you around so long you miss the deadline, you can still qualify for Uninsurable Risk insurance depending on the State you live in.  Some of these plans may even be cheaper than COBRA, which is something you might want to look into.   It is definitely worth your time to check this out instead of just wa ...

Checking/unchecking Options
Mar 04, 2011

Is it just me, or does it seem like every time I have audio highlighted and the one below it checked under Tools/Options, that I have to go back in and uncheck them because some dictator is putting things out of order.  I give up!  I guess I'll just have to leave them unchecked.  Anyone come up with an easier solution?  I can't think of any. Little things are irritating me tonight. ... ...

Need Advice On Career Options
Jul 29, 2011

I have been an MT for 12 years.  When I first entered it was GREAT!!!  My pay has decreased so much during the years and it seems like the work is less and less.  I am a hard worker and I am tired of fighting to survive.  I am thinking about different career options and would like to go back to school.  My top two picks are physical therapy assistant or radiology technologist.  Both are a 2-year degree.  However, they are hard to get into, long waiting lists, ...

Office365 Email Options
Apr 04, 2015

Was snooping through the options. Under the 2nd options on the drop-down list, the "reply option" default is "reply all." I changed mine to no, just to be on the safe side. Under "layout" is where you can set up your signature block.  ...

Opinions/options For Headset
Jun 27, 2015

My headset is worn out has wires showing (again).  I have taped it numerous times, but this last time the sound quality is not good.  I have been trying unsuccessfully to replace because I have really tiny ears and the ones advertised as "designed to fit all ears" usually end up falling out anyway and back they go for a refund.  I would just replace the cord if it didn't cost as much as a whole new set.  Tried the ones for children, but the sound quality is not good eno ...

Looking For Career Options, Exploring Coding
Jul 11, 2011

I walked into my community college and asked an advisor to give me a list of choices of careers I could study locally that would be quick. My sole purpose is to re-enter the working world as fast as possible. Medical Billing / Coding was one of the options. A friend reffered this site to me in response to an MT oportunity and, as if my prayers were answered, I noticed the Coding / Billing forum which has answered many questions. However, I have more, I always do. How d ...

Advice On Andrews School Tuition Options.
Sep 04, 2012

Hi. I am very interested in attending Andrews school for coding. The only problem is I may not be able to pay in full at the time of enrollment. Has anyone done the payment option and if so how did it work for you? Thanks. ...

New To This Board Learning About MT Looking At Options As A Career Alternative
Dec 28, 2012

Good morning or afternoon everyone    As I have run through a list of companies that hire medical transcriptionists I found on the website Rat Race Rebellion (a work at home website) I was directed to this forum and I must say it is a wealth of information so I am glad I have found it ! I am in Kentucky and graduated with an Associates degree last year in medical billing and coding hoping that would give me a leg up on my resume aside from my experience just in healthcare insurance ...

Moving To No Mans Land Aka Paradise.. Internet Options Suggestions Needed!
Oct 21, 2010

I am only able to find a privately owned local phone company in this small town to offer Internet, through the phone, requires a landline (which I really did not need). Pricing: $100.  For 750 min long distance, call waiting, caller ID, DSL - 3MB.  VERY expensive just for internet and phone line!Insane...ALL calls ANYWHERE except within just two small communities within 5 miles of our new house are long distance!  So, we will be using our cell phones for all calls. There are no ot ...

Is It Mucous Secretions And Mucus Production Or Mucous Production?
Mar 11, 2013

Is it mucous secretions and mucus production or mucous production? ...

What Are MQ LPH Requirements For FT
Jan 19, 2010

NM ...

LPH Requirements
Jun 27, 2010

What is the minimum line count requirement at MedQuist?  Do you have different line count requirements for SR versus regular transcription?  thank you ...

Job Requirements
May 31, 2011

When a company states that their requirements are 1,000 lines/  24 hour turnaround and or 5,000/ 7days, what does that mean?  Forgive my ignorance but as you can see I'm new at this.  ...

Requirements For PAs
Oct 27, 2013

I posted this information below in response to someone else but wanted to bring it to the top because I, too, wonder why many PAs are so notoriously inaccurate when dictating.  Hope nobody's offended by a double post. I was reviewing PA coursework at a leading university and quote the following: (My comments are in parentheses) "A course in medical terminology is recommended (not REQUIRED?) for applicants who are not health professionals or for any appl ...

What Are Some LPH Requirements Out There??
Mar 04, 2014

I was wondering what some of these other companies require for line counts per hour.  We are required to do 520 on eScription -- I never make it.  Lots of ESL, 99% editing.  ...

Wow! Since The Meeting With Amy?
Oct 18, 2012

For 2 days now.  Yep...  out of turn around time for over 2 days.  There is overtime for these accounts,  but it seems NO ONE IS WORKING.  These accounts have never been out of turn around time.  ...

So Regarding This Meeting
Dec 11, 2012

All the build up and fussing for basically no reason? ...

Physical Requirements?
Jul 01, 2010

I've been thinking about going into coding, but what is it like physically? The immobility of transcription drives me crazy sometimes, as well as the eye strain of editing, so I am wondering if the actual physical work of coding includes the same stress. Or maybe I will just get a job on my feet, stocking in a warehouse? ...