A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HAPPY NEW EARS TO YOU ALL IN MQ LAND - BUNION

Posted: Dec 31, 2009

No it is not a typo, and yes I am drinking.  So what.  Tongue out

To Bunion - MT Bottle

[ In Reply To ..]
Good for you Bunion, have one for me. I haven't started yet but you can bet I'll have an MT Bottle by midnight. Hope you have a very happy new year. It's been a rough year.

Bunion, I love it.... - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
My sorry old Jurassic butt could use some new ears. I wish you happy new ears and New Year also my friend.

Yey, you got it. Have the best 2010 - Bunion

[ In Reply To ..]
x

New Year Wishes - Venky

[ In Reply To ..]
"When you're lonely, I wish you Love!
When you're down, I wish you Joy!
When you're troubled, I wish you Peace!
When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!
Have a Happy New Year!"

Similar Messages:

In The PE He Dictates HEENT: Ears NTM Bilaterally. He Is NOT Saying "ears And TM" Sm
Jun 28, 2011

He's clearly saying Ears: NTM bilaterally .....  and ears and TM bilaterally makes no sense anyway.  Anyone know what that acronym could stand for?? in regard to ears/heent ???  I can't find it anywhere.  ...

How Do You Land That First Job?
May 25, 2010

I heard that coding is a career where it is hard to land that first job because experience is wanted. Is that true? I'd appreciate any input. ...

MT CO-OP. Am I In Fantasy Land? (sm)
Jan 30, 2014

Those of us who have many years experience know that very, very few doctors can be trusted to actually proof and correctly edit their reports.  Am I wrong in thinking that this will lead to a lot more malpractice suits which will cause malpractice insurance to dramatically rise?  We know that they want to replace us completely, but will the doctors learn to dictate the first name and address, email or fax of all the docs they wish to cc?  Of course not.  This necessitates off ...

Anyone Out There In MT Land With A Back Problem
Mar 22, 2011

Anyone out there have any back problems and have found the perfect chair or cushion or back support that helps you with comfort while sitting at the computer all day.  Looking for some references. ...

There Must Be Problems In MM ASR Land Today.
Jun 17, 2013

Getting a lot of straight typing on accounts that are normally 99% ASR. ...

Tips On How To Land A Job That Requires Experience? Have You Ever...
Jan 21, 2011

landed a job that required experience that you did not have? I am getting so very frustrated. I have a job now that covers maybe a week and a half of groceries every month. I am pretty new to this field, but due to a ridiculously long college program, I have studied for well over a year and I know my stuff. I test very well and I know what I am doing. All I want at this point is a job with work available, but all of the decent deals seem to require experience. I just need some way around this. I ...

Land Mines And Booby Traps
Nov 26, 2013

I am having one of THOSE days where there are tons of errors! The numbering on meds and diagnoses are wrong about 90% of the time! They tell us our PERCENT OF ACCURACY. What is the ACCURACY of VR????? I'll bet doctors would be horrified if they saw the stuff that we need to fix, except they are too busy to give a crap about us. Days like this I just feel like I am walking through a field packed with land mines, knowing I have a good chance of stepping on one! Does anyone else get sc ...

Ears
Mar 17, 2011

Doc dictates that ear canals and TMs are slightly injected, but no pain or s/l "pore-eye-tus". Ideas?  Thanx! ...

Ears Sm
Sep 30, 2011

Ears:  "aflux" present ??? ...

Moving To No Mans Land Aka Paradise.. Internet Options Suggestions Needed!
Oct 21, 2010

I am only able to find a privately owned local phone company in this small town to offer Internet, through the phone, requires a landline (which I really did not need). Pricing: $100.  For 750 min long distance, call waiting, caller ID, DSL - 3MB.  VERY expensive just for internet and phone line!Insane...ALL calls ANYWHERE except within just two small communities within 5 miles of our new house are long distance!  So, we will be using our cell phones for all calls. There are no ot ...

ENT - Glue Ears
Sep 18, 2010

Employing a Zeiss operating microscope, (S/L keratosquamous) debris and cerumen... As always, THANK YOU in advance... ...

Stick A Finger In My Eye And Both Ears
Jul 10, 2012

I'm on my 29th report for the day and I have not had one decent dictator yet.  It's been solid insanity.  The whole day has been filled with: 1.  ESLs.  They are saying the right words, but they're not pronouncing them anywhere close to correct. 2.  What the heck?  Everyone is yawning and talking.  Please stop talking, go ahead and yawn (if you can't find the pause feature!) and then continue with your hard to unde ...

Is It My Ears, Or The Audio Software?
Aug 11, 2012

I'm new to having to work for an MTSO. The sound quality is atrocious on 80% of their dictators. The good dictators are perfectly clear. I will stop and adjust the speed/volume playing something mumbled over and over and not be able to understand it, then go back to re-listen when finished transcribing and it is perfectly clear on the first listen. Has anyone else experienced this with the sound quality, or have I developed some sort of hearing deficit? Thanks. ...

I Have Pinkeye And Congested Ears, But...
Feb 18, 2014

I have had pinkeye and congested ears for over 2 weeks now - went to an urgent care center, the nurse even said my eyes looked pink, but I was given nothing for it.  Last week I was called on the carpet by TSM, stating I am making too many errors.  Do you think I can't hear because my ears are congested and I can't see because I obviously have infection in my already suffering eyesight??  Why can't I get treatment for this?? ...

Falling On Deaf Ears
Jun 19, 2015

x ...

Patient Has Some S/l Vomis Behind The Ears Bilaterally
Dec 23, 2009

This sounds like vomis/vaumis/volmis/volmus OR it could be a phomis sound.  Or maybe it begins with an "F." God only knows.  This is for an infant with a lot of dry skin during the physical exam.  What does this poor child have?? ...

Does There Really Have To Be A Loud Ding In Our Ears When There Is No Match For ADT??
Jan 05, 2011

This doctor not only mumbles the name, but mumbles the spelling of the name.  I try every which way to spell what I hear, but I get that "no matching results found for the chosen criteria" ALONG WITH THAT *$#$ DING.  Its not enough to get that message of not finding the patient, but to hear that ding is driving me crazy....especially with report after report of this same name mumbling man... ...

Whose Ears Are Getting Blasted By Dictator's Computer Noises?
Aug 20, 2014

Holy mackerel, there is no predicting when they will get an email. ...

Ears Reveal Light Reflex To Be S/l: Sharp / Short?
Apr 12, 2012

Ears reveal light reflex to be s/l: sharp / short ?  ...

Ears Playing Tricks? S/l "golden Effusion Stutter"
Feb 05, 2010

Sentence: At arthroscopy he had a s/l "golden effusion stutter" with few cartinaginous fragments. Makes no sense but I can't get my head wrapped around it. Any ideas? ...

Ears-anterior S/l "white Mouth" Traction Pocket?
Jan 25, 2012

white mouth or wide mouth? ...

Happy Transcriptions Is Still Happy
Aug 19, 2013

Who in their right mind names a company "Happy Transcriptions?" In this day and age, all I see is "sad" MTs and, in my opinion, if "Happy Transcriptions" is still happy, they can only be messing even more with us poor "sad" MTs. All I can say is I am so "happy" I am so close to being on my way out of MT! ...

HAPPY TRANSCRIPTIONS - Not Happy
Nov 10, 2013

Am I the only one who feels that life is not happy at Happy Transcription?  I love the work, but the owner is totally unprofessional and needs to revamp the organization. ...

THERE ARE NO HAPPY MQ MTS OUT THERE?????? NONE????
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

Happy At TTS
May 03, 2010

I've been at TTS for almost 3 years and I have nothing but positive things to say about TTS.  I never have to guess what TTS expects from me, and I do my best to deliver that on a consistent basis.  Communication flows freely and efficiently.  My team leader and 2 shift leads are EXCELLENT managers in my opinion.  Everything I invest in my job comes back to me and then some.  I can recommend TTS to anybody unapologetically. ...

Happy 10-10-10, Everybody. :)
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Is Anyone Happy Being An MT
Oct 30, 2010

I am surprised at just how many or your are miserable with what you do.  I am a new MT ans I am also having trouble finding work.  It's not easy.  I can see that having editing to fall back on would be good.  I have read the posts about don't do this just to work from home.  I have small children and my only choice would be daycare if I went to work somewhere, which would eat up half my pay check.  Sometimes it's not just money, sometimes it's fo ...

Is Anyone Actually Happy With VR?
Jul 08, 2011

I've read tons and tons of negative complaints about VR, but are there people out there who actually like it? I'm starting training on a new job this weekend and 90% of it is VR, but all clinic notes, no ops or discharge summaries. It seems like it might easy and a nice change from straight typing for me. Any thoughts? ...

BE HAPPY
Jul 30, 2011

To all of you complainers, and I was one of them.  Be happy you have a job and can work at home.  I was actually bringing myself down with all the complaining.  Hey, things are not what they used to be and complaining just makes it worse.  HAVE A GREAT DAY. ...

Any Happy MTs Out There???
Nov 28, 2011

Hi, everyone.   I was just wondering if there are any MTs out there that are happy with their jobs and are able to make some good money in this profession.  I have read lots and lots of posts, and it seems like a huge percentage of the posts are about how bad people's jobs are and how little money they are making.  I understand people need to vent, but there have to be some MTs that are happy and making money.  I recently graduated from one of the top MT schools and ...