A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ears reveal light reflex to be s/l: sharp / short? - ss

Posted: Apr 12, 2012

Ears reveal light reflex to be s/l: sharp / short ? 

sharp (as in not dull) NM - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Tympanic Membranes Intact With (positive) Light Reflex?
Feb 26, 2012

...presents in a (busy clinic who comes?) established and to get help with his meds.    ENT: Tympanic membranes intact with (positive?) light reflex. S/L: Thyroid is without tenderness or mass. (Is this correct/makes sense?) HEART: No gallops, peri-rubs with rales. (Is this correct/makes sense?) CHEST: Symmetrical without mass or lymphadenopathy. (Is this correct/makes sense?)   Thank you.  ...

In The PE He Dictates HEENT: Ears NTM Bilaterally. He Is NOT Saying "ears And TM" Sm
Jun 28, 2011

He's clearly saying Ears: NTM bilaterally .....  and ears and TM bilaterally makes no sense anyway.  Anyone know what that acronym could stand for?? in regard to ears/heent ???  I can't find it anywhere.  ...

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

Reflex Exam
Dec 02, 2009

There is positive s/l bobocavernosis response elicited. ...

Reflex Or Reflux
Jan 11, 2010

s/l reflex of patience and convalescence associated with surgery ...

Reflex To Ultrasound Or 2 Or II
Jun 24, 2015

Good afternoon.  Here is the sentence.  I cannot find a model number Reflex II, so is this some kind of procedure where the mammography goes "to" this Reichert Reflex screen maybe? For breast mass, we will order her mammogram with diagnostic bilateral Reflex "2" ultrasound ...

Extremities Reveal No Edema, S/l "palpilitter Occipital" Pulses.
Oct 23, 2009

This doc is talking fast and I can't figure out what he is saying.  Thank you for any suggestions.  ...

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Oct 15, 2011

Has anyone heard of Eldridge score or Eldritch score for this disease?  I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks.   ...

If You're Sharp Enough To Be An MT....
May 08, 2014

then you're sharp enough to do a million other things.  It's hard to get used to the idea of doing a traditional job, but I've found it refreshing to be out in the public again.  I landed a good-paying job with paid vacation and other bennies, banker's hours and a great boss, all in the field I was working in 15 years ago before becoming an MT.  Why be held hostage to this no-win situation?  ...

Sharp Cut Joints?
Jul 14, 2010

Doctor dictates what s/l "sharp cut joints" or "shark cut"?  Orrrrr "shard cut"? I can't find any info on this. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

DURING D&C IS SHARP CRY OR CRIE?
Aug 02, 2011

Which is it? ...

S/l Sharp Main Carina Sm
Oct 23, 2009

Bronchoscopy procedure note - After induction of general anesthesia, the patient had an endotracheal tube placed. Normal trachea and *s/l sharp main* carina.  Normal right and left bronchial tree. ...

Sharp-Purser Test?
Apr 15, 2014

Typing a PT report and came across this:  "NEUROLOGICAL SCREEN:  Sharp purser test is negative."  I can't find definitively whether this is named for 2 people, or one with a hyphenated name... so, "Sharp-Purser test" or if it's referring to sharp as in, a needle is sharp, and then Purser as a last name, or finally, if it's "sharp purser" as in, sharp movements, and somehow purser referring to something I'm not aware of. Thanks! ...

Bilateral S/l Palm O Mental Release (reflex Exam) N/m
Oct 12, 2009

n/m ...

She Does Not Have A Sharp Curve Suggestive Of SL*Charmin's*.
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

How Do You Type Super Sharp, As In Blade?
Oct 31, 2011

Sharp, or Supersharp? Can't find this one! Thank you in advance :) ...

Ears
Mar 17, 2011

Doc dictates that ear canals and TMs are slightly injected, but no pain or s/l "pore-eye-tus". Ideas?  Thanx! ...

Ears Sm
Sep 30, 2011

Ears:  "aflux" present ??? ...

ENT - Glue Ears
Sep 18, 2010

Employing a Zeiss operating microscope, (S/L keratosquamous) debris and cerumen... As always, THANK YOU in advance... ...

The Reflextion Of The Muscles Was Reflexed Proximally To Reflex And Expose The Radial Bone Proximall
Jun 03, 2010

Is that correct?  For some unknown reason, reflex and reflect completely turn me into an idiot! I know this is not rocket science but boy do I get stumped with these 2! ...

HAPPY NEW EARS TO YOU ALL IN MQ LAND
Dec 31, 2009

No it is not a typo, and yes I am drinking.  So what.  ...

Stick A Finger In My Eye And Both Ears
Jul 10, 2012

I'm on my 29th report for the day and I have not had one decent dictator yet.  It's been solid insanity.  The whole day has been filled with: 1.  ESLs.  They are saying the right words, but they're not pronouncing them anywhere close to correct. 2.  What the heck?  Everyone is yawning and talking.  Please stop talking, go ahead and yawn (if you can't find the pause feature!) and then continue with your hard to unde ...

Is It My Ears, Or The Audio Software?
Aug 11, 2012

I'm new to having to work for an MTSO. The sound quality is atrocious on 80% of their dictators. The good dictators are perfectly clear. I will stop and adjust the speed/volume playing something mumbled over and over and not be able to understand it, then go back to re-listen when finished transcribing and it is perfectly clear on the first listen. Has anyone else experienced this with the sound quality, or have I developed some sort of hearing deficit? Thanks. ...

I Have Pinkeye And Congested Ears, But...
Feb 18, 2014

I have had pinkeye and congested ears for over 2 weeks now - went to an urgent care center, the nurse even said my eyes looked pink, but I was given nothing for it.  Last week I was called on the carpet by TSM, stating I am making too many errors.  Do you think I can't hear because my ears are congested and I can't see because I obviously have infection in my already suffering eyesight??  Why can't I get treatment for this?? ...

Falling On Deaf Ears
Jun 19, 2015

x ...

Patient Has Some S/l Vomis Behind The Ears Bilaterally
Dec 23, 2009

This sounds like vomis/vaumis/volmis/volmus OR it could be a phomis sound.  Or maybe it begins with an "F." God only knows.  This is for an infant with a lot of dry skin during the physical exam.  What does this poor child have?? ...

Does There Really Have To Be A Loud Ding In Our Ears When There Is No Match For ADT??
Jan 05, 2011

This doctor not only mumbles the name, but mumbles the spelling of the name.  I try every which way to spell what I hear, but I get that "no matching results found for the chosen criteria" ALONG WITH THAT *$#$ DING.  Its not enough to get that message of not finding the patient, but to hear that ding is driving me crazy....especially with report after report of this same name mumbling man... ...

Whose Ears Are Getting Blasted By Dictator's Computer Noises?
Aug 20, 2014

Holy mackerel, there is no predicting when they will get an email. ...

Super Sharp, Supersharp, Supersharp, SuperSharp, Super Sharp?
Jul 12, 2013

I have seen the all!  Can anyone document the correct one? ...