A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fluency direct quote on MModal Facebook page - gag me with a spoon

Posted: Jul 18, 2013

I use Fluency Direct while I talk with patients in the exam rooms. I talk to the patients and dictate right into the system. A lot of patients think it is kind of cool that the software is doing the dictation. When I walk out of the room, my chart is kind of done." KIND OF???????? ugh

holy crud did you see the comments?????? - somebody has some cajones!

[ In Reply To ..]
YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish i could be that brave.

This is what I wanted to post. - NotBraveMT

[ In Reply To ..]
ASR makes that dictation look like this: I yous flu inch see die wrecked why aisle I talked with pay science in the physical examination rooms #2. I talked to the pay shunts and dictionary state right in 2 the cyst yum. A lottery pay shunts thought it is declined a clubbing that the soft wear is do ring the dictated shunt. Winter I walked otter of the the rumification, my charred is kind of done. Fluency die wrecked loser, June 2013. end station cure rap were que.

Not so cool if you don't get 99.5% correct, because then you are failing. And lets not forget just how little MTs are making and the fact that the majority of the work is going to India.

Hysterical! - Trampled underfoot

[ In Reply To ..]
I read through your "dictation" and it's a riot. Sadly true, though!

Easy to make a fake profile and then post what you want? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

haha thanks retired MT for posting this on FB... :) - NotBraveMT

[ In Reply To ..]
The end has made me giggle all day: Fluency die wrecked loser, June 2013. end station cure rap were que.
Fluency Direct User, June 2013.
cure rap were que = crap work...

Good thing I ran out of work this morning so I had time to do this.

can't find it - what is their page

[ In Reply To ..]
??

here it is - x

[ In Reply To ..]
https://www.facebook.com/MModal

Similar Messages:

Wow @ The Posts On The M2 Facebook Page
Aug 22, 2013

x ...

Facebook Page For MM India
Aug 30, 2013

The celebration of women my arse.  Celebrate this. ...

Weird Message From Facebook Page
Sep 02, 2013

got this in my Other box Hi, Ms. ### I am a good Quality Controller working 10 years for transcription, and worked for M-Modal but he is subcontractor and paying me so less. Can you please arrange M-Modal ID or work for me....i will be very thankful to you   Of course this person has an Indian name. Says he is MT/QC at Pulstech Transcription, Brisun Technologies & Caren Technologies Past: job corps and Brainstorm ...

Did You See The Guy From India Who Posted On M Modal's Facebook Page
Jun 03, 2013

Vaseem Opai My only aim and goal is to produce maximum lines with 100% quality and make my center the top productive center of m modal and I will. ...

Doc Dictates "F" Word, Direct Quote, In Psych Eval? How Would You Type?
May 18, 2012

I'm typing a psych eval. Doc  dictates the patient states "I don't give a f**k" I can't find the rules for typing profanity in BOS, but I did find in the psych eval section to type it as quoted. Anyone else know any different??? ...

MModal On Facebook...Opinions
Jan 25, 2012

Liking MModal on FB? Is this just another way to keep tabs on us? ...

Anyone Know Where On The MModal Page
Aug 25, 2014

said we were backing down to 99.5% accuracy?  It was in his Battle of the Blanks e-mail which I apparently deleted.  I just wondered if there was something on the MModal page verifying that since our QC doesn't believe me. ...

Can't Find The Anti-MModal FB Page.
Aug 10, 2013

Without an August tab, I can't see the info about it from 8/1.  TIA. ...

Fluency W/ Mmodal
Nov 13, 2013

Can someone explain to me what Fluency is?   I am with Mmodal and using Cornerstone platform trans/editing radiology.  All of our good accounts are disappearing and when I ask where they went I am told another team has them now.  Is Cornerstone being phased out in favor of Fluency.   More concerning, are all Cornerstone trans/edits being phased out of a job?   I would really appreciate any insight. ...

MMODAL FLUENCY
Dec 18, 2013

We use Fluence MModal equipment in out pathology department. Does anyone know the difference between "Dictate in Progress" and "dictate open?" ...

In Mmodal's Fluency, When You
Jun 12, 2014

control arrow over, the cursor goes to the beginning of the word.  In eScription, it goes to the end of the word, making it much more convenient to add commas or periods, etc.  Is there any way to manually change that setting outselves?  It's so much more time consuming this way. ...

Does Mmodal's Fluency Work With Windows 7 64-bit Now?
Dec 05, 2013

x ...

Changing Fonts In MModal Fluency For Transc Editor
Apr 23, 2013

Does anyone remember how to change the font when working in MModal Fluency for Transc Editor?  I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks in advance. ...

Did Mmodal Hire Fired Obamacare Techs For Fluency?
Feb 25, 2014

Down up down up, can't upload, try again. Not able to search. Seriously getting frustrating. ...

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

To Quote Or Not To Quote?
Jan 11, 2010

Dictation on a patient in the ICU:  "...sedation held for drug holiday...".  Should the words "drug holiday" be in quotes because it's a slang term?  I know it's a legitimate form of medical therapy, and have heard the term thus used.  Thanks for any/all input.  ...

Because Or 'cause In A Quote
Sep 27, 2010

The doctor always quotes the patients as saying cause instead of because:  "Cause I didn't want to do it."  Do I type 'cause instead of because since it is a quote or just leave as cause.  Thanks. ...

Quote Of The Day
Apr 01, 2013

"Nothing is really work, unless you would rather be doing something else." ~ James M. Barrie So true. So very, very true. Love that James Barrie. ...

To Quote
Apr 08, 2013

Fluency supports transcriptionists and editors by facilitating the management of multiple labor sources (outsourced, in-house, hybrid) with varying workflow needs. Taken from the website. Do you think this suggests that at day̢۪s end when the docs download a ton of work most of it is outsourced? Could explain NJA. ...

Contractions In A Quote?
Oct 05, 2010

If the Dr. is quoting somebody else and uses a contraction, do you transcribe verbatim or expand the contraction. Ex: ...she got the advice to "don't be on it that much". Do I leave it don't or change it to do not? ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Are You On Facebook Or Google+?
Feb 08, 2012

I haven't signed up for either one yet (yes, I know what a dinosaur I am, Brianasaurus timidus). My questions are: 1.  If you're on both, is one better than the other?  I've heard Google+ is better, having learned from all the mistakes Facebook has made. 2.  Do you have any secrets for setting up your privacy settings, etc. so that YOU, and not someone else, controls what gets seen, and by whom? Really looking forward to your answers because I'd like to get ...

Just Read This On Facebook
Feb 28, 2013

KarmaWhen people insult you, don’t take offense, don’t take it personally, but do listen to their words. They are telling you how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities that they possess. "The Law of Mirrors" states that one can only see what’s in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not. Release the need to defend or try to explain to them that you’re not being whatever-nasty-insult-they’ve-thrown-at-yo ...

This Sounded Familiar. It's A Quote From A Popular TV Series In The Late 1980s.
Nov 30, 2012

Episode Street of Shadows of The Twilight Zone series, originally aired 1/21/1989. CONSULTANT:  Very nice, very nice indeed. OWNER:  You’ll notice the growth in the 4th quarter profits. CONSULTANT:  Yeah, I can see that, but I still want the audit pushed through.  If there is any way we can cut back on expenses (salary, budget, personnel), do it. OWNER:  I have to tell you that there’s going to be some opposition.  They say they’re down to the ...

Please Read And Pass On--I Put It On Facebook
Oct 09, 2012

Please Read and Pass On about this terrible, sneaky, little secret that most people do not know. Thank you for reading, as I know this is long, and I am putting my job in jeopardy by giving this information, but I feel that Americans need to know that this is dangerously and secretly happening to them. We, MT̢۪s, across the country, have been talking and have decided to tell people what is happening to all of us and our medical information. We are in fear of what is happening and are trying ...

Have You Ever Looked Up Your TSM On Google Or Facebook?
Oct 22, 2013

I was curious what she looked like so I looked her up.  She looks *exactly* like she sounds.  Have you ever looked yours up?  ...

Nuance T-shirt On Facebook
Jun 11, 2015

Have you all seen the Nuance t-shirt on Facebook? "Skilled enough to work at Nuance, crazy enough to love it".  Too funny!! They actually believe it.  ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Transcend's Facebook Site For Editing Tips
Sep 14, 2011

well, someone finally had a good idea to try to help us, but.... typical of such boards, there is one busybody know-it-all that is dominating everything and she is the only one with an idea, the only one who is right, the only one who can do anything.  Must be nice to have such a superego.  Sue needs to watch out, this woman will be sitting at her desk soon. ...