A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

weird message from facebook page - regarding M Modal

Posted: Sep 02, 2013

got this in my Other box

Hi, Ms. ### I am a good Quality Controller working 10 years for transcription, and worked for M-Modal but he is subcontractor and paying me so less. Can you please arrange M-Modal ID or work for me....i will be very thankful to you

Of course this person has an Indian name. Says he is

• MT/QC at Pulstech Transcription, Brisun Technologies & Caren Technologies
  • Past: job corps and Brainstorm
  • no go - ignore him/her

[ In Reply To ..]
    We Americans don't need to be employment agencies for people in other countries. Either ignore the post or tell him/her not to contact you again.

I just ignored it. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
    They are crazy!

You should have reported him to facebook for spamming. sm - spammer

[ In Reply To ..]
    That is not allowed on Facebook. You can mark his message to you as spam. This link explains how to do it.
    https://www.facebook.com/help/121128704635070/

Not from Facebook. - masquerade

[ In Reply To ..]
    Just like the phishing with authentic-looking graphics from your bank.

Spam. Medquist address - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
    Everything with the old Medquist address is spam.

Spam courtesy of MM's "wonderful" spam filter.

Similar Messages:

Wow @ The Posts On The M2 Facebook Page
    Aug 22, 2013

x ...

Facebook Page For MM India
    Aug 30, 2013

The celebration of women my arse.  Celebrate this. ...

Did You See The Guy From India Who Posted On M Modal's Facebook Page
    Jun 03, 2013

Vaseem Opai My only aim and goal is to produce maximum lines with 100% quality and make my center the top productive center of m modal and I will. ...

Fluency Direct Quote On MModal Facebook Page
    Jul 18, 2013

I use Fluency Direct while I talk with patients in the exam rooms. I talk to the patients and dictate right into the system. A lot of patients think it is kind of cool that the software is doing the dictation. When I walk out of the room, my chart is kind of done." KIND OF???????? ugh ...

Settings To Get Entire Message On Page...
    Jan 04, 2014

instead of using mouse to go to bottom and slide from left to right to see words on right-hand side of message. If I use control (-), it makes print too small to read. If I go up 1 (control +), the print size is fine, but I have to use slider at bottom to read each message. Thanks in advance. ...

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
    Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
    Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
    Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Are You On Facebook Or Google+?
    Feb 08, 2012

I haven't signed up for either one yet (yes, I know what a dinosaur I am, Brianasaurus timidus). My questions are: 1.  If you're on both, is one better than the other?  I've heard Google+ is better, having learned from all the mistakes Facebook has made. 2.  Do you have any secrets for setting up your privacy settings, etc. so that YOU, and not someone else, controls what gets seen, and by whom? Really looking forward to your answers because I'd like to get ...

Just Read This On Facebook
    Feb 28, 2013

KarmaWhen people insult you, don’t take offense, don’t take it personally, but do listen to their words. They are telling you how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities that they possess. "The Law of Mirrors" states that one can only see what’s in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not. Release the need to defend or try to explain to them that you’re not being whatever-nasty-insult-they’ve-thrown-at-yo ...

MModal On Facebook...Opinions
    Jan 25, 2012

Liking MModal on FB? Is this just another way to keep tabs on us? ...

Please Read And Pass On--I Put It On Facebook
    Oct 09, 2012

Please Read and Pass On about this terrible, sneaky, little secret that most people do not know. Thank you for reading, as I know this is long, and I am putting my job in jeopardy by giving this information, but I feel that Americans need to know that this is dangerously and secretly happening to them. We, MT̢۪s, across the country, have been talking and have decided to tell people what is happening to all of us and our medical information. We are in fear of what is happening and are trying ...

Have You Ever Looked Up Your TSM On Google Or Facebook?
    Oct 22, 2013

I was curious what she looked like so I looked her up.  She looks *exactly* like she sounds.  Have you ever looked yours up?  ...

Nuance T-shirt On Facebook
    Jun 11, 2015

Have you all seen the Nuance t-shirt on Facebook? "Skilled enough to work at Nuance, crazy enough to love it".  Too funny!! They actually believe it.  ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
    Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Transcend's Facebook Site For Editing Tips
    Sep 14, 2011

well, someone finally had a good idea to try to help us, but.... typical of such boards, there is one busybody know-it-all that is dominating everything and she is the only one with an idea, the only one who is right, the only one who can do anything.  Must be nice to have such a superego.  Sue needs to watch out, this woman will be sitting at her desk soon. ...

Someone In Our Facebook Group Posted An Email From Our Instructor
    Sep 06, 2014

saying we will be back on track in the program next week and have several chapters and power points ready to go.    Just thought I would pass on the good news to you guys.  ...

Weird One. How Would You Do This?
    Feb 08, 2010

Lately I have been doing a lot of transcription for some docs in some ski areas in Colorado so I am running into some terms I have never heard (not necessarily medical) or have thought how to spell.  Today, a pt "tacoed" a rail.  Would you type it that way, or taco'd~or another way? ...

Weird Med Help Please
    May 01, 2010

This is a pt in her 20s being seen for a sore throat.  Hx of asthma, vertigo, migraines.  Only medication on her med list s/l "IM".  That is it.  Goes immediately to allergies from there.  Any clue what this could mean?  Nothing before or after to indicate an injection so it is not intramuscular.  Is IM an abbrievation for a medication of some kind that I am not aware of and can not find?  In short-HELP!  ...

Too Weird
    Aug 09, 2010

I had 2 op notes from 08/06, then a discharge summary from 08/08.  I was getting all excited, thinking there was backlog and I was going to get work this Monday morning, then poof -- NJA.  Strange.  Why 3 old jobs and then nothing?  Overflow maybe?  Guess I could check the backlog, but I really forgot how and always seems pointless.  Never anything there.  I am typing jobs the second they are dictated, then sit and wait for the next one.  Sure that wo ...

This Is So Weird
    Dec 03, 2013

this is so weird. I went into DocQmanage to get status for my BOB and come to find out, there's hardly anybody working. The hospitals I work on have at best only 1-2 people on them and they are so far behind!! Did everyone quit or something? ...

Wow, Something Weird Is Going On ...
    Jan 23, 2014

There is definitely something weird with work flow this week.  Here it is Thursday and the entire west coast region has almost no work at all.  The account that I work on that ALWAYS has work has *2* little reports as I type this.  Just going down the list, I'm amazed - the ENTIRE west coast only has 400 reports.  Really?  What's going on this week? ...

Feeling Weird
    May 22, 2010

Has any body every noticed how you find companies that seem interested in you and want to hire you, but if you ask them to look up stuff it takes them forever?I had this one company who was interested in me but when I told them I use a mac computer, which I realize now was my mistake, I get the attitude "See you later"? ...

Weird Question...
    Sep 29, 2010

Hi all, I have kind of a weird question. Does anyone else have trouble finding a new job other than MT? I am looking at clerical type work again as I cannot stand being an MT anymore, working from home, NJA, not enough money to support myself, etc. Anyway, I have been applying to any and all jobs FT or PT that are not gas stations or bartending. I've applied everywhere practically within 40 miles from my home in any type of job out there and yet either hear nothing at all, which really ir ...

Weird Printer
    Jun 23, 2012

I just sent a document to my Hewlett Packard printer and set it for 3 copies.  The first copy was fine.  The second and third copies looked like a new language.  On further inspection, it was obvious that each letter of the alphabet and number was offset by one.  In other words, a became b, b became c, 1 became 2, etc.  When I sent a request to print just one more copy at a time, it printed just fine.  This is undoubtedly the strangest thing that I've ever had ...

Weird, Plagarism?
    Jan 17, 2014

The latest job for Hem/Onc by One-on-One something or other's ad is verbatim the SmartDoc ad. Seems really weird to me. ...

Weird E-mail
    Mar 17, 2015

Just looked at my e-mail inbox.  There is an e-mail stating the following: From:  MyFax Subject:  Fax #3050126 I did NOT open it.  Did anyone else get this?  Figuring it is not a good one but rather something to blow out/up my computer. ...

Very Weird .wav Playback Problem
    Aug 31, 2010

I have some .wav files I need to load into Express Scribe for a potential placement with a company for school. They will not play in windows media player, or Express Scribe. In ES it says "Opening audio file failed." After this I even downloaded other .wav files for school and they work and play just fine. I am totally at a loss as to why these particular files won't play. Another student said they are working fine for her. Any ideas? ...

Weird Command When Editing?
    Mar 21, 2011

I have noticed this a few times now.  About halfway into a report, when I hit ctrl+shift+m to jump to where the text is, the cursor goes to the very end of the document.  Whenever I hit ctrl+shift+m after that, it goes directly to the end, never to where the text/audio is synched.  Is there a command that makes this happen that I am doing accidentally?  Anyone know how to reverse this.  It is soooo annoying to not be able to jump directly to where I want to be!! Thanks. ...

Weird Linkedin Contact Sm
    Jul 08, 2012

Hey guys - i got this Linkedin message from this guy - don't know what to think of it and wanted another opinion. I am feeling i should ignore it and that is spam of some sort - any thoughts?  Dr Nayan Mali Healthcare Dear Lorie, we require medical transcriber for 2hr TAT workmen's compensation work. Let me know your interest. Thanks for your quick response in advance. Dr Nayan ...