A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can't find the anti-MModal FB page. - What was it called again?

Posted: Aug 10, 2013

Without an August tab, I can't see the info about it from 8/1.  TIA.

FB page - Me

[ In Reply To ..]
It was MT Nightmares at MModal, but I looked for it the other day and it was gone. Guess they deleted it.

Deleted because - not a big deal. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Despite wanting to help MTs, it's against the rules here to refer people to other social sites/pages. People are understandably afraid to post any information on there even as anon or fake profile, and owner wanted to protect their own job.

I would think the best thing may be to document everything from your own experiences and contact local or big media sites to hook up with reporters or authors who can give you wider exposure with news stories such as New York Times and their writer who does medical-related stories. Or contact Dept of Labor, attorneys, and so on if you think you've got reason to do so.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know Where On The MModal Page
Aug 25, 2014

said we were backing down to 99.5% accuracy?  It was in his Battle of the Blanks e-mail which I apparently deleted.  I just wondered if there was something on the MModal page verifying that since our QC doesn't believe me. ...

Fluency Direct Quote On MModal Facebook Page
Jul 18, 2013

I use Fluency Direct while I talk with patients in the exam rooms. I talk to the patients and dictate right into the system. A lot of patients think it is kind of cool that the software is doing the dictation. When I walk out of the room, my chart is kind of done." KIND OF???????? ugh ...

Anti-Ro And Anti-La Antibodies
Jul 27, 2010

What's the right way to write out "anti-Ro" and "anti-La?"   Thanks! ...

Smartype Line Will Not Move With The Page So When I Get To The Bottom Of The Page
Mar 09, 2011

I have a question about Smartype and I will try to make it so it is understandable:)  I bought Instant Text because I had to have some way of moving my Smartype over into Word 2007 (I had Word 2002).  I have Instant Text turned off until I learn the new platform on the new company I am with.  My problem is this, the Smartype line will not move with the page so when I get to the bottom of the page it covers up everything at the bottom and I can only manually move Smartype by scrolling back up ...

How Much To Charge Per Page And Half Page
Aug 16, 2010

I am interviewing for a job that would be three days in office and two days at home.  They requested my salary requirements, and would like to know what I would charge per page and half page for work done outside of the office.  I have never had to worry about this before, and I am not sure what to say.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!  I have been an MT for four years, two in a hospital and two working from home for different doctor's offices. ...

IMEDX-This Whole Page Is About Them, Maybe They Need Their Own Page!
Dec 23, 2014

nm ...

Anti-virus
Jan 07, 2010

Does anybody know where on MQ Central we can get the Kaspersky anti-virus download?  McAfee was messing up, so I downloaded the Kaspersky last week.  However, I can't get it to work and now I can't find the software download/instructions anywhere.  I'm thinking they deleted it from the site. ...

Anti-osteoporosis
Feb 09, 2010

Help!  I googled and looked at several dictionaries.  Is anti-osteoporosis hyphenated or is it 1 word.  Can't find anything to verify! ...

Anti-proBNP?
Dec 18, 2014

I am familiar with NT-proBNP, but had QA change it to anti-proBNP for the first time today. Is there an anti-proBNP lab value?  I have searched resources, but can't find any information anywhere that would be considered a reliable source. Manager is off today, but I am hoping to get some infor before I come across this lab value again today.   Thanks! ...

Antiinflammatory Or Anti-inflammatory?
Jun 11, 2010

I get so confused in when to use the hyphen for words like this...anyone? ...

Need Help With An Anti-coagulant I Have Never Heard Of Before
Nov 20, 2010

I have come up against a drug I have heard of before and cannot seem to find.  Does any know the spelling  of this drug?   Peraxa?  Piraxa?  Pyraxa?  Can't seem to get my mind or search around it to find it. Any help out there tonight.  Don't want to send a blank. Thanks in advance.   ...

Anti-off-shore Petition
Nov 29, 2012

Not sure how much good it will do, but here is something interesting.  I guess it can't hurt either. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prohibit-shoring-jobs-decrease-unemployment-keep-financial-health-personal-information-safe-usa/hl0t92Mg?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl ...

Viral Titers - S/l FSCR And Anti-PCR
Jul 14, 2010

Patient has hepatitis C with no titers done in years.  Dr wants what sounds like FSCR and anti-PCR. ...

Anti-fungal Treatment, S/l Carmel 40
Jul 06, 2011

This is a podiatry report.  It says, "I discussed with the patient at length today regarding treatment options for the cracking and fissuring of her feet.  We will try a topical antifungal for now.  If there is no improvement, we maytry s/l Carmal 40."Any help would be appreciated.  ...

Anti- S/l LOOSE Antibodies? No Other Info..TIA
Oct 27, 2011

. ...

S/l Anti Fera Dona Antibody
Dec 12, 2011

In a list of labs for a patient with probable autoimmune disorder: CBC, iron studies, renal function panel, rheumatoid factor, ANA comprehensive panel, anti-ds DNA antibody, anti-feradona antibody, anti-SSA, and anti-SSB.   ...

Check Rheumatology Labs, Including Rheumatoid Factor, Anti-CCP
Sep 08, 2010

This patient could possibly have gout, fibromyalgia, OA, RA, psoriasis...among other possibilities.  "Check rheumatology labs, including rheumatoid factor, anti-CCP, ANA, sed rate, CRP, CMP, CBC, Lyme.  The patient had a s/l 'dipsticks all the time.'  Check an ACE."  The doctor did pause after "had a" so that may not be part of the sentence.  In that case, it sounds kind of like, "The patient gets sticks all the time."  I'm not sure if either makes sense.  She does mention ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

Another One, S/l "good Volt Transthoracic Anti Data" SM For Complete Sentence.
Dec 15, 2013

attempts to cross the valve were not performed due to "good volt transthoracic anti data" demonstrating severe aortic valve stenosis.   Thanks! ...

RbClO Antibody "anti-cal" - No Context Given
Apr 18, 2011

nm ...

Page 2????
Oct 11, 2009

Where is page 2???? ...

See DEP Now Page
Dec 04, 2009

A new stoplight and a TYPO in name of platform! ...

$1 Per Page?
Nov 19, 2012

What is a decent rate per page for interviews?  How about $1 per page? ...

Different First Page Margins
Nov 11, 2009

I am working in Word 2007. I am trying to make a template that has a different first page top margin. Can anyone give me some help? I have searched on MT Stars but can't seem to find anything. I have searched Microsoft help and nothing seems to be working that they suggest. So right now, each report I have to manually change the margins each time - getting VERY FRUSTRATED and wasting time. Thanks, Lorraine ...

Pay Per Page/legal
Nov 28, 2009

how does this sound for legal transcription work? this is my first time being offered (and quoted) this type of work and pay.  any ideas?  i did test for them and the verbatim legal test file was quite easy and well over 1-1/2 pages in a short amount of time.   <<<15 pages = $18.00 a page.  All pages count.  Usually less than 25 lines on a page>> any advice appreciated! ...

Page Counter
Jul 30, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is software that will count pages for reports that are one continuous file with multiple pages?   I have tried several, but they count the file as one page, rather than delineating each page separately. Thank you. ...

Page Count
Dec 01, 2010

I need a recommendation for a page counting software program. I have a new client who wants to be billed by the page instead of by the line. I thanking you in advance for your recomendations. ...

Paid Per Page
Sep 10, 2011

I am with a company who works with legal documents.  I just started.  In order for me to go full-time I would need to type 75 pages a day.  Does anyone have experience with this type of pay?  And is it unreasonable?  I'm just scared I won't live up. ...

What Is Going Pay-per-page Rate? Sm
Sep 16, 2011

Trying to figure out what this would be comparable to line-wise.  ...

Per-Page Rates
Oct 05, 2011

I'm interviewing for a new job next week, and have to travel 2 hours to the office for the interview and test.   I hate to get there and then be offered chump change... she told me they pay per page.   All pages are relatively brief, 25 lines max.   Can anyone tell me what to expect them to say?  i.e.  what is the going rate when being paid by the page?   thank you very much !! ...