A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance t-shirt on Facebook - FloridaMT

Posted: Jun 11, 2015

Have you all seen the Nuance t-shirt on Facebook? "Skilled enough to work at Nuance, crazy enough to love it".  Too funny!! They actually believe it. 

Oh please tell me - This is a joke!

[ In Reply To ..]
More like -- crazy enough to work at Nuance . . . Speaking for myself only!

T-shirt would be good - to use to

[ In Reply To ..]
pad my dog's cage!

That's animal abuse. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

OK, I must be in a parallel universe - No WAY!

[ In Reply To ..]
What a transparent and totally LAME PR move on their part. Give me a break! Talk about rubbing salt into the minimum-wage-paid wound! They're pretty much speaking for all of us and totally misrepresenting how we feel and how things really are, once again, to further the own profit-making agenda. That's blatantly unethical, if you ask me!

I protest on behalf of crazy people everywhere - we do not endorse this

[ In Reply To ..]
and really, really insensitive. Clearly dreamed up by someone who does not know what it's like to work in the trenches here and put up with the low pay and constant harassment coupled with the pseudo-cutsie crap that comes out of management. Nobody puts up with this unless they are desperate to put a roof over their head, not crazy.

Horrible! - !!

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow. I protest as well. Just another slap in the face really, in a very long line of so many. If it weren't so pathetic and insulting, it would be laughable because it's just SO outrageously terrible. WHO came up with that, I wonder? Man, do I hate this company. Anyone reading this who is considering working at Nuance, DON'T DO IT!!!

Embarrassed - xo

[ In Reply To ..]
Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed to work for this disgusting company. They are the biggest joke yet are so full of themselves. Not much longer though as I'm counting the days. Then I'll wear the t-shirt "I survived Nuance".

where is this? can't find it - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Yes, link please. I'm guessing it's more for the IT types? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I had that same t-shirt pop up on my FB feed too. - ......

[ In Reply To ..]
It was one of those "suggested posts" that Facebook sneaks into your feed every once in a while. I've also seen t-shirts on my feed with my first name/last name too.

ETA: I just went to see if I could find it on there. I can't remember the name of the t-shirt page though. It was something like "awesome t-shirts" or "funny t-shirts" or something kinda generic like that. I DID find a page that has workplace t-shirts that would probably be a little more appropriate for Nuance though... (link below)

That is hilarious!! And so accurate! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

even better! what a scream - Gridlover nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Nuance T-shirt - FloridaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I went to the Nuance FB page and it is not there. However, it popped up on my FB page one day on my phone and I saved the picture of it to my phone (for future laughs). Wish I could post a pic of it on here for you but have no idea how to do it. Maybe we should act like we want one and have our TSM or whoever send us info on how to get one. At least then you could see what it looks like.

T-shirt - anony

[ In Reply To ..]
That is HILARIOUS! For those who can't see this, it says:

Working for *company name* is like riding a bike.

Except the bike is on fire

And you are on fire

And everything is on fire

And you are in hell.

Man, does that sum things up! lol

Sounds like a shirt for management, to me. - ;p

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

MM: Where's My Chocolate-filled Mug And T-shirt?
Sep 05, 2013

I was reading the newsletter....employees in Philippines with MM t-shirts and mugs filled with chocolate.  What do we get? A big fat nothing, sitting here waiting for work to come in. I can't believe I actually went to school for this (many years ago).  Actually, keep your mugs and t-shirts -- I would prefer a raise...and some WORK!!  ...

Are You On Facebook Or Google+?
Feb 08, 2012

I haven't signed up for either one yet (yes, I know what a dinosaur I am, Brianasaurus timidus). My questions are: 1.  If you're on both, is one better than the other?  I've heard Google+ is better, having learned from all the mistakes Facebook has made. 2.  Do you have any secrets for setting up your privacy settings, etc. so that YOU, and not someone else, controls what gets seen, and by whom? Really looking forward to your answers because I'd like to get ...

Just Read This On Facebook
Feb 28, 2013

KarmaWhen people insult you, don’t take offense, don’t take it personally, but do listen to their words. They are telling you how they see the world, and they are telling you the exact negative qualities that they possess. "The Law of Mirrors" states that one can only see what’s in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not. Release the need to defend or try to explain to them that you’re not being whatever-nasty-insult-they’ve-thrown-at-yo ...

MModal On Facebook...Opinions
Jan 25, 2012

Liking MModal on FB? Is this just another way to keep tabs on us? ...

Please Read And Pass On--I Put It On Facebook
Oct 09, 2012

Please Read and Pass On about this terrible, sneaky, little secret that most people do not know. Thank you for reading, as I know this is long, and I am putting my job in jeopardy by giving this information, but I feel that Americans need to know that this is dangerously and secretly happening to them. We, MT̢۪s, across the country, have been talking and have decided to tell people what is happening to all of us and our medical information. We are in fear of what is happening and are trying ...

Wow @ The Posts On The M2 Facebook Page
Aug 22, 2013

x ...

Facebook Page For MM India
Aug 30, 2013

The celebration of women my arse.  Celebrate this. ...

Have You Ever Looked Up Your TSM On Google Or Facebook?
Oct 22, 2013

I was curious what she looked like so I looked her up.  She looks *exactly* like she sounds.  Have you ever looked yours up?  ...

Beware Of YouTube Messages Sent On Facebook.
Mar 18, 2010

I just spent 3 hours on the phone to get rid of a virus I picked up on Facebook.  My aunt had sent me an email to watch a video on YouTube, but when you go to it there is a message that you that you need to update Adobe.  That is when it attacks.  It sends you to different websites when you try to go to McAfee, Microsoft, etc.   It is called Koobface.  Be careful, I had it on both my desktop and laptop.  ...

Weird Message From Facebook Page
Sep 02, 2013

got this in my Other box Hi, Ms. ### I am a good Quality Controller working 10 years for transcription, and worked for M-Modal but he is subcontractor and paying me so less. Can you please arrange M-Modal ID or work for me....i will be very thankful to you   Of course this person has an Indian name. Says he is MT/QC at Pulstech Transcription, Brisun Technologies & Caren Technologies Past: job corps and Brainstorm ...

Transcend's Facebook Site For Editing Tips
Sep 14, 2011

well, someone finally had a good idea to try to help us, but.... typical of such boards, there is one busybody know-it-all that is dominating everything and she is the only one with an idea, the only one who is right, the only one who can do anything.  Must be nice to have such a superego.  Sue needs to watch out, this woman will be sitting at her desk soon. ...

Did You See The Guy From India Who Posted On M Modal's Facebook Page
Jun 03, 2013

Vaseem Opai My only aim and goal is to produce maximum lines with 100% quality and make my center the top productive center of m modal and I will. ...

Someone In Our Facebook Group Posted An Email From Our Instructor
Sep 06, 2014

saying we will be back on track in the program next week and have several chapters and power points ready to go.    Just thought I would pass on the good news to you guys.  ...

Fluency Direct Quote On MModal Facebook Page
Jul 18, 2013

I use Fluency Direct while I talk with patients in the exam rooms. I talk to the patients and dictate right into the system. A lot of patients think it is kind of cool that the software is doing the dictation. When I walk out of the room, my chart is kind of done." KIND OF???????? ugh ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance OSI
Apr 14, 2011

Any thoughts on this merger???? ...

Web/Nuance Ad
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone know why the ad says "No inquiries from overseas" when they obviously offshore the work?  Anyone reading that would incorrectly assume they do not offshore.  I was reading an article in the newspaper that a journalist was talking about a few days ago regarding the hospital outsourcing to the Web/Nuance, and the spokesperson for the hospital said in the article that the company only employs US MTs.  ...

Nuance -?
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Nuance PTO ?
Oct 23, 2011

The ad Nuance has up says increased PTO.  Anyone willing to tell me what it is now. Also information on their bonus program would be helpful.  Thank you. ...

WMX/NUANCE Here It Is......
Nov 04, 2011

....First send us an email with fabulous Nuance ins (bad news) because they had to announce that due to open season. However at the same time telling us that the new pay structure (probably more bad news) will be announced at a later date but will be effective Jan 1 2012. Good way to keep us hanging on while they are so behind with their horrid platform. Guess what Nuance/Nuisance, it will not work as your reputation has gone from bad to worse and we are now realizing that the We ...

NUANCE/WMX
Nov 18, 2011

What do Nuance MT's get for editing and transcribing per line.   Thanks ...

WMX/Nuance Changes
Dec 06, 2011

If Webmedx does away with or changes their recently advertised "PRODUCTION BASED INCENTIVE" bonus and adopts the Nuance quality based bonus then this change may be considered by quite a few WMX employees as yet another cut in pay. I’m sure that there are quite a few MT’s currently at WMX that have a high QA average and are earning $300-$400 (some even more) in production incentive pay each pay period, which equates to $600-$800 per month. As an example, acco ...

QA Nuance
Dec 28, 2011

Did anyone hear anything about changes for QA.  I heard there was a webinar today? ...

Nuance W2s?
Jan 20, 2012

Has Nuance/Alphastaff released W2s yet?  Quit mid-December, have no idea.  Thanks! ...

For Nuance QA.. Sm
Mar 09, 2012

Is there a specific QA staff?  I was under the impression that the team managers did most of the QA.  Is that correct?  Or how is the QA done?  Someone said below that QA is paid hourly; I was under the impression it was cpl.  Any info on QA structure for Nuance would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Does Nuance Have IC's
Mar 09, 2012

Does anyone know if Nuance hires IC's?  I could not find it anywhere.  It could be a solution for me if they do.  Thanx in advance. ...

Nuance Job
Mar 12, 2012

I have an interview this week with Nuance. Any advice on what to expect? I'm interviewing for an MT job and have been reading some posts on here about the company and it's not looking good. ...