A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Email about QASAR feedback - just got tonight

Posted: Dec 15, 2010

From the email:     "Once the pilot beings, you may see a change ..."

Beings?  How about BEGINS?????   We should all leave feedback for the typo in the email!!!

You must work for different MTSO. Didnt think Q - still used qasar.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

It is MQ. - They still use it. n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

How do they come up with this stuff? - Shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
Does the Q have an entire staff of people who do nothing but create all these ridiculous changes. This latest one was obviously designed to make life easier for QAs and MMEs.

Every single "improvement" is for the benefit of everyone but the MT/MEs.
stuff - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, and they usually fail. Example: swamp board. They do waste a lot of money on stupid stuff.
yeah, and i bet those ppl get yearly raises and fat bonuses - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Hi Shipwrecked, long time no see :-) - BUNION
[ In Reply To ..]
x

caught that too - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
Apparently some fat suit at marketing ran their email through spellcheck and figured it was okay. I wonder if we could use that excuse! Of course, I figure you actually have to send reports to QA for this new program to affect you so for me this was just another wasted corporate email. Delete.

Similar Messages:

How Do We Check Qasar Feedback?
Jul 27, 2010

. ...

Does Q Still Use Qasar?
Oct 13, 2010

j ...

Two Complaints Here, On QA/QASAR
Jan 22, 2010

Enlighten this old gal.   Weren't we told to change q.h.s. to at bedtime some time ago (AHDI rules)?   and also were we not supposed to be ignoring commas versus semicolons.   I majored in English in college.   I am an old-school grammar girl, and a former editor of a publishing company.  I do know my grammar and punctuation; but really it is not that crucial to the report.  Only when you leave out periods... Now, the qhs situation.  P ...

What Do Editors Think About Qasar?
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...

QASAR Line Counting??
May 21, 2011

Does anyone have any knowledge of what this qasar dep line counting means?  the technology part of the email states something to the fact that it replaces the old line counting method.  geez, i cannot keep up with their terminology and then to boot they send it out on friday afternoon when they know there is no chance we could get a hold of a ccm.  I have a funny feeling they are going to subtract whatever errors we have with or without an audit from our paycheck because ...

Getting Warned About QASAR Kicking In Today.
Feb 23, 2010

My question:  If I do not pass my audit (good chance I will not for MANY reasons), and the outcome is getting fired, WILL I BE ABLE TO COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT AND GET TAA.  I would like to go back to school, no matter what the outcome is, and of course collect unemployement while attending school. I have been an MT for 30 years.  My audits are usually 97.8 and hard to get 98% ALL THE TIME with the horrible dictators.  If I get a couple of good dictators, then it is at 100%, lik ...

QASAR Back. Also New ADHI Best Practices In 2011
Dec 16, 2010

Here's the link for ADHI Quality Assessment and Best Practices http://www.ahdionline.org/Portals/0/downloads/QABestPracticesJuly2010.pdf or http://tinyurl.com/AHDI-best-practices In this document, they do point out there are valid reasons for blanks. So... if MQ is going to adopt this, we should no longer be punished for valid blanks. They also include standards for dictators and recognize that lack of dictator compliance with these standards is a cause for blanks. Plus, IMO, ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

MD-IT Feedback
Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone ever worked for this company and what are your opinions?  Thanks in advance for feedback.  ...

QA Feedback?
Nov 02, 2009

I got feedback on a report today, CRITICAL FEEDBACK.  The doctor dictating was absolutely horrible, worse than horrible. I could not understand him, tried my hardest and before I uploaded it sent a note to QA asking for a sample of his work, explained that I could NOT UNDERSTAND HIM.  In reviewing the revisions, I don't agree with many of them.  I still don't hear what the QA inserted.  I dont' agree with it and I'm angry that it was returned to me with C ...

Does Anyone Have Any Feedback On DSG?
Nov 03, 2009

I would appreciate any input at all from MTs or QAs before I go through the testing process.  Thank you. ...

Feedback
Jan 26, 2011

I'm so happy!  I got my audit, passed with flying colors and got an email from sup saying good work and keep it up!  He also suggested that I submit for a raise since I've been consistent.  I said I didn't know that we could, but apparently we can if we maintain that 98% average consistently for a certain amount of time.  I'm submitting my request as it has been over a year that I have maintained this.  Wow! learn something new every day with the Q!& ...

EMR Feedback
Sep 13, 2011

Hello, I am a service owner slowly losing my accounts to EMR.  I am interested in partnering with an EMR company who uses a transcription service, but can't seem to get my foot in the door.  Can anyone here tell me if they work for a service that has partnered with an EMR provider?  If so, the name of the EMR software firm?   Thanks and good luck!   Louise ...

TTS LLC FEEDBACK
Feb 06, 2012

Could anyone please give me some feedback on TTS LLC - in New Hampshire.   Just need any kind of feedback - before I start working there.  ...

Feedback TTD
May 31, 2012

Anybody know how long it takes to get feedback and released from QA with TTD?  Please do not respond if you only wish to be hateful.  I am interested in people who are working for them right now and are happy...Yes, there are people like that out there.  Thanks- ...

Looking For Feedback; TTS
Oct 03, 2012

Any admin team people out there that work for TTS?  Looking for feedback; the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Feedback On TTS
Oct 11, 2012

Anyone know anything about the company TTS? Good or bad feedback welcome! ...

MME Feedback
Jan 04, 2013

I started with MModal a month or so ago and I am noticing that MME feedback is not consistent.  One will cross out dictation in the document that another will leave (like service or surgeon or primary doc). Also,  "myself/himself/herself" should not be changed?   I have to admit that one was a shock.  It is just soooooo wrong.  ...

TTS MTs Only, Need Feedback...sm
Feb 04, 2013

If you are working on the account from the tiniest state in New England, how do you like it?  Dictators, work types, etc.  I have been offered it as my secondary.  It seems to have a ton of account specifics, but that's not always the best indication.  Please let me know what you think.  All others, please bypass this post if your comments don't pertain to my question.  Thanks.    ...

RE: QA Feedback
Sep 09, 2014

Cannot get QA feedback to show entire report.  I can only see blocks that are blank.  Anyone else having issues.  I swear it's always something with this company. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Can I Get Some Feedback On Transolutions?
Nov 05, 2009

Does anyone work for Transolutions or have any feedback to offer?  Thanks ahead of time. ...

K&R Anybody Working For Them Please Feedback
Nov 15, 2009

i know they use pscribe.  seem like very nice ladies.  how is pscribe, work flow, steady work?  looking for way more than 1000 lines per day.  thanks for sharing your experience if you work for them. ...

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...

M-Modal Feedback
Dec 16, 2009

Would appreciate feedback from anyone using M-Modal, especially Webmedx Enterprise MTs. Dreading the conversion and wondering if my fears are well founded. I'm pretty fast straight typing but rarely get more than 50 lines more an hour with current VR. Seems all it takes is just one lousy report to negate the lines made on the decent reports. Afraid it's just going to be worse with M-Modal and the whole drop-down heading thing. Anyone have any encouragement to offer? ...