A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does Q still use Qasar? - nm

Posted: Oct 13, 2010

j

yes- see message - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
Since the start of FTR I don't send anything to QA so the only reports that would show up for me would be the reports used for an audit. However, knock on wood no audits in the last 5 months. The Qasar option is still available but I don't think MTs nor MQ utilize it like it was intended. Correct me if I am wrong.

qasar-whosar - fizzzzz

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm losing some brain waves as I do not even know how to even still access qasar if we even wanted to ----- don't want to know either. One less thing to worry about.

Similar Messages:

Two Complaints Here, On QA/QASAR
Jan 22, 2010

Enlighten this old gal.   Weren't we told to change q.h.s. to at bedtime some time ago (AHDI rules)?   and also were we not supposed to be ignoring commas versus semicolons.   I majored in English in college.   I am an old-school grammar girl, and a former editor of a publishing company.  I do know my grammar and punctuation; but really it is not that crucial to the report.  Only when you leave out periods... Now, the qhs situation.  P ...

What Do Editors Think About Qasar?
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...

How Do We Check Qasar Feedback?
Jul 27, 2010

. ...

Email About QASAR Feedback
Dec 15, 2010

From the email:     "Once the pilot beings, you may see a change ..." Beings?  How about BEGINS?????   We should all leave feedback for the typo in the email!!! ...

QASAR Line Counting??
May 21, 2011

Does anyone have any knowledge of what this qasar dep line counting means?  the technology part of the email states something to the fact that it replaces the old line counting method.  geez, i cannot keep up with their terminology and then to boot they send it out on friday afternoon when they know there is no chance we could get a hold of a ccm.  I have a funny feeling they are going to subtract whatever errors we have with or without an audit from our paycheck because ...

Getting Warned About QASAR Kicking In Today.
Feb 23, 2010

My question:  If I do not pass my audit (good chance I will not for MANY reasons), and the outcome is getting fired, WILL I BE ABLE TO COLLECT UNEMPLOYMENT AND GET TAA.  I would like to go back to school, no matter what the outcome is, and of course collect unemployement while attending school. I have been an MT for 30 years.  My audits are usually 97.8 and hard to get 98% ALL THE TIME with the horrible dictators.  If I get a couple of good dictators, then it is at 100%, lik ...

QASAR Back. Also New ADHI Best Practices In 2011
Dec 16, 2010

Here's the link for ADHI Quality Assessment and Best Practices http://www.ahdionline.org/Portals/0/downloads/QABestPracticesJuly2010.pdf or http://tinyurl.com/AHDI-best-practices In this document, they do point out there are valid reasons for blanks. So... if MQ is going to adopt this, we should no longer be punished for valid blanks. They also include standards for dictators and recognize that lack of dictator compliance with these standards is a cause for blanks. Plus, IMO, ...