A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HDSM/TSA and MM are REALLY out of their minds if - Annie

Posted: Apr 14, 2015

they expect someone to get up in the middle of the night to work an hour of OT.  (Same if you worked nights and were expected to get up and put in an hour dring the day).  That is just unreal and so very, very, very WRONG!!!!  Just what is going on!!  I remember when they screamed if you had 5 minutes of OT on your time card. 

If you allow yourself to be treated that way - they will do it

[ In Reply To ..]
I can honestly say I personally have not gotten an email asking that. If I did, however, it would be saved to my private email and reported to the labor board, THAT is illegal. You can only be treated the way you allow it. I have NEVER worked mandatory OT, and have NEVER heard a peep about it. They cannot afford to fire anyone right now, and even if they fired you, collect U/E and find another job, may be the best thing that ever happens to you. Personally, a good swift kick in my butt is what I need to find another job.

I agree with you totally. I didn't get the Email either just was - Annie

[ In Reply To ..]
commenting on the craziness that is going on around MM - more so than usual.

Similar Messages:

Please Settle This For Me....4 X 4's Or 4x4's..QA Can't Make Up Their Minds!!!!
May 14, 2010

x ...

The Amazing Management Minds ...sm
Mar 25, 2011

so, they disable cut/paste so we can't outside DQS on our computers, then enable it again until they figure out what to do -- all in the name of making this more HIPAA compliant/secure ---  but there's no concern with records going to foreign countries?  Genius ...

Okay Another Question To Blow Your Minds
Jan 26, 2012

You know the whole wait 15 minutes for a job, then if you still don't have one, put in 15 minutes of work availability thing?  What if you choose to keeping checking for work instead of clocking out for the day or taking PTO, do you keep putting in 15 minutes of work availability everytime you check for work, wait 15 minutes, and there is none?  Inquiring minds want to know.....really just trying to find a loop hole and get paid for more than 15 minutes when there is no darn wor ...

Inquiring Old Minds Want To Know. Are We Back To Writing Out Numbers 1-10 Now? Sm
Mar 28, 2011

This is one of the endless list of reasons why I get so fed up with Benchmark and so called "rules".   Forever I was always taught to write out numbers 1-10 in text; but then Benchmark guidelines  (and MQ followed thereafter) that we were to use numeric nomenclature; that is unless the two (or is it 2) numbers appeared next to each other.   So all you 300 lph people who say they are 100% accurate on their reports, what IS the correct way now?   I just got ...

What Does The HDSM Do?
Dec 10, 2014

Honestly, I'd like to know if anybody knows.  I know she doesn't answer the phone, and rarely answers emails.  She only rarely sends out the backlog emails.  So, what is her job? ...

I Used To Like My HDSM
Jan 08, 2015

Yes, I'm one of those rare people who used to like her HDSM.  When we changed to the POD system, the only thing that made me happy was that I kept her as my HDSM so I "knew I could talk to her."  Whenever I've had an issue, I was able to call her or email her and request a call, and she always called and we always smoothed over the issue.  That was then.  This is now.  Yes, I've talked to her (finally!!) and I left the conversation feeling good and like I ...

New HDSM SM
Mar 25, 2015

So, HDSM Says
Apr 03, 2015

down. Oh, but BTW, she will be gone Easter weekend. :D ...

HDSM
Apr 28, 2015

I have found out through the grapevine that my "HDSM" is out?.... What kind of "HDSM" doesn't send an email to her MT's letting them know whom to contact in her absence? Was I by chance the only one who didn't receive the email? My "HDSM" is BR. ...

HDSM And PC E-Mails
Jan 10, 2014

I used to keep MModal e-mail open all day, but the e-mails have become so negative and downright nasty that I am only checking it now a few times a day.  It is a distraction and demoralizing and effects my work.  Anyone else? ...

Threats And The HDSM
May 08, 2014

Is anyone else as tired as I am of the HDSM who can never send out an e-mail that isn't ending in some sort of threat?  They can never come out and tell you the truth about anything (losing clients for example), but they sure can sling the threats.  I am so over it. ...

HDSM On PTO For A Week!!
Oct 04, 2014

Breathed a sigh of relief when I read that.  It is so nice to know I will get a week's vacation from the useless e-mails -- now if only the PCs would take some time off.  It would be such a huge relief to work through a week peacefully without holding my breath every time I hear the e-mail bing.  I imagine my line count might actually increase. ...

Question For HDSM
Feb 26, 2015

What is the purpose of sending out updates regarding available work throughout the day?  It is awfully frustrating and defeating to see that there is work in your group and then not receive any work from your group throughout the entire shift.  Please have the cojones to answer this question.  Thanks. ...

The HDSM Who Cried Wolf
Oct 17, 2014

Says there are almost 300 jobs, asks for people to work OT all weekend -- and then bam 10 minutes later I run out of work.  It just goes from bad to worse here. ...

I Know How You All Feel Now About Having A Silent HDSM.
Oct 20, 2014

Back in August my very awesome HDSM was let go suddenly and our group was merged with another group.  My new HDSM seems to only send out vague backlogs (a single number for her entire BOB, which means nothing to me) and constantly seems to ask for OT whether it seems we need it or not (this weekend it was 10 minutes before I ran out of work, and I get everything in her BOB).  Anyway, whenever I try emailing her about something, I rarely, if ever, get a response.  It's quite f ...

GEM Award?? Really? I Cant Think Of A Single PC TSA Or HDSM
May 18, 2015

puh-lease!!!  ...

We Had A Conference Call With Our HDSM Today...
Oct 22, 2014

...to announce she (KK) has been promoted to a team scheduling type of position at MM starting early next month and another HDSM by the initials of KM will be taking over for KK. According to KK, KM is really nice and there are other MTs who are excited that she is taking over for KK.  Whatever.  I've only been with MM for 8 months so it's not going to rattle my world all that much.  KK was nice and I will miss her, so only time will tell if KM is as nice as KK says she ...

Don't Know Why HDSM Would Send Stupid Message About Flex Time, With All This MOT -
Mar 26, 2015

What schedule!?! ...