A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I-MedX time sheets. Can't send and MN is "no longer - with us". Should we worry yet?

Posted: Dec 16, 2014

nm

This is the TT time sheets that we can't submit. - Clarifying

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I had no problems nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I was told to continue using ScriptWire for my timesheets.

Yes. You should be worried about iMedX - and their refusal to pay overtime now.

[ In Reply To ..]

I just got an email through the TTMS email website that my timesheet is late - so ScriptWire has apparently been opened up to submit timesheets now.

What everyone should be worried about aside from MN's departure, is overtime pay being termed as a "bonus." iMedX is now blatantly refusing to pay overtime for anyone who worked when they were begging for help last weekend. I worked my 40 hours and put in more time because they asked, and because I could always use some OT this time of year, only to find out that it was instead a "bonus" being offered. Apparently, the explanation of what the bonus entailed was only sent through the old TTMS email via Outlook. I don't have TTMS email on my PC anymore. I was told to stop using it. So the only notifications I got about working this past weekend through the iMedX email - said absolutely nothing about the pay scale.

People, overtime is overtime. Anything over 40 hours is overtime. It's the law. Look it up. FLSA. And the least a company can pay you is time and a half for ANY overtime. I don't care how iMedX sugarcoats it - if you work more than 40 hours in a week, then it is overtime. THAT'S what everyone needs to be worried about.

They're not done with us yet. There are so many other things payroll and otherwise going on right now with individual employees, me included. Everyone needs to step back and consider if you are going to allow this to happen... again. All it takes is you submitting your claim to FLSA to get the ball rolling. If you worked OT last weekend and found out it was just a "bonus" being offered, then you need to speak up. If you worked last weekend even though you had your 40 hours and you knew it was just a slight bonus being offered... you TOO need to speak up. This is overtime, not a bonus.

These companies won't stop until someone speaks up. You cannot be fired for filing a wage claim. In fact, you are protected. Please stop letting this happen - SPEAK UP!! Those who stand by and do nothing are the reason these things keep happening. If they can get away with it - don't you think they will continue to try to get away with it??

Anyone who is having problems with payroll, OT, FSA, or other benefit issues - I would suggest copying all pertinent emails from the iMedX website and saving them to your PC. I learned 10 years ago that without documentation of these illegal employer practices, you don't have a leg to stand on. Once they shut you out of email - you have no recourse. Just saying.

I am confused. They always call OT "bonus" - what account

[ In Reply To ..]
The standard is lines and a half, which would be the same as time and a half (OT). I apparently didn't see this e-mail either. What was the actual "bonus" they were referring to? They have always used the term "bonus" to mean OT. Confused. Could you please explain further.
I never got a clear explanation of what - "bonus"
[ In Reply To ..]
Could someone please explain it? I thought it was just working extra for the same amount, as I have never seen what looks like any real increase in my pay for bonus time. I just figured it was better than having to get another part-time job to make ends meet. I suppose somehow they are ripping us off, but too tired to fight any more.

that is the way the pay has always been - TT always did it that way

[ In Reply To ..]
It has never been listed as OT, always as bonus, no change there. But I didn't know about MN :(

IMEDX - MTouttathere

[ In Reply To ..]
So grateful I am no longer with IMEDX. Terminated while on a sick leave, and then told they would rehire when "better." Thank God for my attorney helping me on this one. So done with abuse by MTSOs. I am now working for a doctor's office while pursuing a Bachelor's of Science in Healthcare Administration. There is hope. Nothing changes if nothing changes.
What grounds did they give for termination - wish I was still a TTMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds bizarre. If they want to rehire you when you are better, what grounds did they give for the termination? Was this paid sick or PTO or FMLA?
IMEDX - MTouttathere
[ In Reply To ..]
Too much of a workload to have someone out for so long. No,the paperwork was never sent out for FMLA. Regardless, my attorney stated they have NO RIGHT to let you go while out on a personal medical leave, and then the insidious retort of hiring again later. Don't do me any favors. Finally free of the stress... so not worth it for pennies having been a MT for 30 years. Done.
I was let go after returning from maternity leave - and also after returning from my honeymoon.
[ In Reply To ..]
And like you, I sought legal action and won oodles of unemployment back pay along with severance pay. They can't do that.

MN - is she really gone

[ In Reply To ..]
My supervisor said in an e-mail maybe a month ago that she was still with the company but was no longer going to be sending out reminders. Of course, this made no sense to me at the time, but now I see the reminders are going to be automated. Do we know for a fact that MN is no longer with the company and did she leave or was laid off? Just curious.

An email was sent out titled Organizational Change - on Monday evening

[ In Reply To ..]
...announcing that she was gone and "we wish her well in her future endeavors." Dunno if she left on her own or not, but I can't say I'm surprised. She won't be the last to leave, willingly or otherwise, I'm sure.

My own departure will be willingly and hopefully sooner than later, probably with a bombastic flare... routing my exit letter to everyone in the company. If ya gotta go out, might as well go out big ;)

Thanks for sharing the info - I get more info from MT Stars than Imedx

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course, as will no surprise to anyone, I did not get this e-mail. Checked both TT email and Imedx e-mail. Note to Imedx: Fix your #!@&* e-mail system. It is a useless piece of crap. If you want us to quit coming on MT Stars and bashing your company up and down, left and right, then get it together!! Your referral program is a friggin joke. I would not refer my worst enemy to your company for any amount of money.

Never got that - TTmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Wonder why they don't send these to everybody. DH used to send this type of email to everyone. Now it seems if the account manager doesn't send it, we don't hear about it (except here). Wondering what else isn't being told. I check the old email every day since it's being used daily. Sometimes, I forget about the "new" email since it's rarely used by anyone to send info.
How do you know... - Unprofessional
[ In Reply To ..]
I just checked all my 87 different emails that are never consistent and none of them contained this message or anything about MN being gone or that we have a replacement.

Automated time sheet reminders? - NCaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you receive an automated reminder through the IMedx system? Just curious as I still receive no sort of communication from anyone through that system.

I got it on TT email only - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Xx
TT email - NCaMT
[ In Reply To ..]
Oh good, guess I'm out of the loop through both email systems! Thanks for the info.
Got TT email too - long after the fact
[ In Reply To ..]
I only found out because someone else had seen it on TTMS email and told me. I never check that anymore because they SAID to stop using it, lol.

MN gone - TTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you look at replacement's Linked-In, she was hired just 4 months ago by iMedX. Will be very interesting to see if the old TT line/production incentives will be honored on this current check. I saw no change in the "bonus" payments, so hopefully no change there either. After having so many years of good management, excellent communication and a 'caring' company...Feeling a little like being on a sinking ship with no captain. :(

How do you know - who replacement is?

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel so out of the loop. Had a few days off with forced vacation and have no clue what is going on. I've been shorted on my check two pay periods in a row now by 150 lines.

I can't figure out new pay system check for the life of me.

But I will no longer be helping with OT or bonus EVER. Shorted 150 bonus lines, and questioned MN last pay period and it was not resolved. Now I see the same thing this pay period. Funny how it is always the bonus lines too.

So who is the replacement? - Nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
There isn't a replacement so far. - We were only introduced the VP of HR
[ In Reply To ..]

DG, new the VP of HR has apparently passed the buck on timesheets to our supervisors - and that right there is a scary thought.  My supervisor couldn't claw her way out of a paper bag, so trusting her with my timesheet scares the bajeesus out of me.  

For those asking about MNs departure, I received the email from HR stating she was gone.  I am assuming it was a surprise to MN because just the day prior, she was working on correcting something that was messed up on my paychecks and never eluded to the fact that she wouldn't be around to take care of it the next day.  It took me several requests to have this error fixed by DG, long after MN was gone.  Personally, DG doesn't seem qualified and is rather evasive and sort of a biotch too.  

Similar Messages:

Anybody Know When Our Time Sheets Need
Apr 18, 2011

Waiting for some corrections to be made, not sure when deadline is. ...

TT-IMEDX = Anyone Know When Time Sheets Will Be (sm)
Jan 01, 2015

released.  I can't stay around all day waiting.  Then I'll get a note that it's late.   ...

No Longer Wasting My Time
Feb 11, 2013

Trying to figure out what you are saying by going through older reports..Speak correctly and normally and we will all get along much better...If I cant train ASR, and I cant, then Im gonna try and train the doctors..I crack myself up, they cant be trained either. Enjoy the blanks guys and gals.. ...

First Time Right - Send To QA Without Getting A Pay Cut
Mar 14, 2011

Wow - I never really paid much attention to this - I don't send much to QA - but I just ran some numbers and realized how very little you can send to QA without getting a pay cut - geesh - I mean I hardly send anything and the one week it came out to 4.75% - I'll be more cognizant of it from here on out that's for sure. ...

Don't Know Why HDSM Would Send Stupid Message About Flex Time, With All This MOT -
Mar 26, 2015

What schedule!?! ...

How Do You Send The Question? Typed It, But What Do I Check To Send It?
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

What Is Taking So Long To Get Our Pay Sheets Out???
Dec 17, 2014

I've been so stressed waiting to see what last week's pay will be I can hardly sit here and work. ...

Hemostasis Agent - New-nate Sheets?
Apr 09, 2010

During an operative procedure, he says to ensure hemostasis, they are placing a few sheets of "New-nate"?  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

Transcend/web Medx/TTS
Nov 30, 2011

I need some honest opinions...out of these companies which would be the best to go with right now? I've heard some not so great things about Webmedx but they supposedly offer an incentive program and the others don't. I just really need to get out of the place I'm at bad because we're running out of work fast and it's getting harder and harder to make it. Please respond, thanks!! ...

Any Information On I MedX?
Jan 23, 2013

XXX ...

What Platform Does I-MedX Use?
Oct 27, 2014

Thanks ...

Does Anyone Know If I-Medx Is Hiring PT?
Apr 21, 2015

nm ...

I-Medx - Anyone Do That NW US Acct?
May 09, 2015

nm ...

Is Anyone At I-Medx Doing The Hospital In Ore. That
May 12, 2015

nm ...

Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Web MedX? Sm
Jan 21, 2011

Are they a good company to work for?  Positives and negatives welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Web MedX?
Jan 29, 2011

Are they a good company to work for?  Are the benefits any good?  Do you have to type so many lines to get any benefits?  Are they pretty flexible?  etc, etc   Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!  ...

I-MedX. How Do You Open Attachments In Email?
Jan 02, 2015

I've tried everything I can think of and get no answers. ...

Trans Tech, OSi/Nuance, Keystrokes, Web MedX
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on any of these companies?  Also, are their benefits any good?  These are the ones that I've heard about most often on here and have heard the best comments about, so I'm thinking about applying with them...   Positive and negative comments welcome.  ...

No Longer With MM
Jun 27, 2015

I am so thankful that I am no longer with MM.  I quit in May and it is the best decision I have made in a very long time.   I got so tired of the unreasonable hours, the constant changing of hours/days.  I got tired of the threats about quality (which is definitely unrealistic), then you get the threats about not having enough lines.  I don't have to tell all of you what  a terrible journey it is with MM.  It is the kiss of death and it will never be any b ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

Are We No Longer Getting Break Pay?
Aug 17, 2012

I noticed today that the break pay section of the timesheet was gone today and when I clocked off a minute ago after working for 7 hours that in the "break" box, it said 0.00, when usually it would be 0.33.  Anyone know?  I know it's not a lot of money, but I usually get about 3 hours per pay period and about $30.  I would hate to lose that, cause every dollar counts. ...

How Much Longer Will This Continue?
Jan 25, 2013

I'm told the low volumes are due to the time of the year. I just don't remember this happening in past years. My time sheet has 10-15 entries by the time of the day - this is nuts. Can't take no pay, can't use up all my PTO in a week. Seriously, what are we supposed to do? ...

I Cannot Do This Any Longer, Having Points Taken Off Because
Mar 06, 2014

of leaving out the word "a", this is ridiculous. Whenever I think about quitting I feel happy; whenever I think about working I feel sad, micromanaged. Life is TOO short. Just my short rant. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

I Think I'll Stay In Transcription For A Bit Longer
May 03, 2010

I seriously considered bagging transcription.  But as my child comes in and gives me hugs and my teenage daughter asks what I think of something, I am glad I am available even though the money is not happening. ...

Finally, No Longer An MT! Yippy
Jul 29, 2011

I have been looking for a job in the medical field in my city for nearly a year because I am soooooo tired of being an MT.  Finally, I got a new job today!  I am so fortunate as I live in a smaller town and there aren't many health care related jobs here.  In two weeks I will start my new job as a claims examiner I have experience doing this years ago).  Yippy!  M-F 8-5, health insurance is free for employees, paid holidays, paid vacation, and steady work!  To ...

Done I Will No Longer Search For Old Reports To See What Your Saying
Mar 08, 2012

Dont care who gets the reports to fix them but Im done..Takes too long to look in docqmanage to figure out who algekafhj, PAC is...too long to find you exact wording for your stupid closures...I am convinced that as long as we send them through QA and the doctor himself doesnt have to fix it, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE...Slow their day down a bit, they dont seem to mind slowing my money down... ...

While I Do Not Work For Transcend Any Longer, I Did
May 13, 2012

contact them about my current company.  I told them there is not a company out there that pays decent wages and I am lucky to bring home $150 a week currently.  Maybe we can get ALL these MTSOs to pay decent wages!  Finally! ...

I Am No Longer Going To Blame Myself As My MTSO Does
May 16, 2012

for lousy dictators!!  I am just fed up with being blamed for the dictator's inability to speak fluently.  I am just NOT going to blame myself any longer, nor am I going to shoulder the blame from the MTSO.  I am going to tell them talk to the doctors and I do not want to hear it again! ...

I Would Like To Do A Search... Is That Option No Longer Available? Nm
Aug 24, 2012

nm ...