A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New incentive - check your E-mail - anon

Posted: Nov 05, 2010

How nice, we get a 4 cent incentive this time to clean up the work so our ILPs can enjoy their holiday!!!!!

Will They Work Our Holidays For Us???? NOT!! - Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

no work/OT work; either way, you complain. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

frustration over reason behind incentive - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
I understand the OPs frustration that we only get offered incentives and have work when the Indians have a holiday celebration and MQ feels that we should be grateful for the scraps they nudge our way. Then when it is a US holiday the US MTs have to beg and beg and beg for a day off. Double standard for sure. Notice they first asked for committments for extra hours and then when no one jumped at it they offered the "incentive." Not one mention of Indian holiday except for this board. Wonder why that is?

Hopefully some people can take advantage of the extra work and incentive and make some extra money before Christmas.

No work, OT work - Wendi970

[ In Reply To ..]
If you will do a quick review of the complaint about OT posted here, you will see it is not the OT itself, but the reason for it. It is grossly unfair that our pay has been drastically cut due to ASR and Indian labor, yet MQ will entice the US MTs with OT to cover for the Indian holiday. Also, as posted numerous times before, the OT incentive is laughable. It isn't that the MT would not work overtime; we all desperately need the money. It would only be comical, however, to wait to see the 'incentive' pay show up on our microscopic paycheck.

re: anon - OT chick

[ In Reply To ..]
It DOES INDEED sound nice! I'm all over it! Started early 2day, am off to a great start, got a pot of Starbucks coffee on and am ON - IT!

I'll work OT, holidays, nights, days, weekends, don't mind as long as I get a good paycheck for my family's Christmas.

â˜Âº

Just me or does the goal seem lower also? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they got the hint that if it is unattainable, we aren't going to do it?

re: lower goal - bawling chain

[ In Reply To ..]
Perhaps! I'm gonna go for it! Any incentive before the holidays is A-okay with me. I'm outy! Best of luck with it ya'll!

I thought that too - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
no message

lower rate - nan

[ In Reply To ..]
Could be your line count was lower for the period they use to figure.

Similar Messages:

Another Incentive Starting Tomorrow Check Your Emails.
Dec 17, 2009

I think I might go ahead and do this incentive!  ...

Check Email. Incentive Starting Friday - Monday.
Apr 23, 2010

Why is there an incentive when there has not been that much work? ...

Wed. Mail - Still No Check
Mar 28, 2012

Struck out here.  Hopefully one of the others still waiting has better luck.     ...

Check The New E-mail
May 14, 2012

Just now got it.  The good news is no pay cut ...

The Check Is In The Mail....sm
May 18, 2012

How long should I buy the line the check is in the mail?  A week, 2 weeks?  Grrrr..... ...

Check Your E-mail
Jul 15, 2014

anyone speak corporate & can translate? ...

Check Your Mail For A Letter From
Aug 12, 2014

DH says it sounds like they are selling our 401K overseas and says it doesn't sound good. I haven't read it yet.  Just FYI. (snail mail, not e-mail) ...

Just Got A Check In The Mail From The DOL Landmark Settlement!
Apr 03, 2015

It was about twice the amount I was expecting, if I was to get anything at all!  I'm pleasantly shocked!  The DOL had called me about a month ago to ask me several questions about when I had worked there.  The letter included with the check from Landmark said that they don't agree with it, but agreed to pay it anyway.  LOL  Hopefully there will be some other former Landmark employees who will also be getting a nice surprise in their mailboxes!   ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

Incentive... What's That?
Aug 18, 2010

Whenever we are asked to help, there is no incentive offered.  I never thought of it at all, until I started reading some random posts below about getting incentive.  Hmmm I always let them know I am happy to help, was that dumb of me to say that?  Did I screw myself out of ever getting an incentive?  or maybe not all companies offer it to begin with. oh well. ...

Really, If There Is An Incentive Going On,
Sep 24, 2010

which I would never know since I can't get into MQ Central, then why have I had NJA for the past half hour?  Who comes up with these bright ideas???  What a joke! ...

Incentive - I Don't Get It
Jan 14, 2011

The way it looks to me, they give me a target to hit over 4 days, which (I don't need the particulars of how they arrived at it, but I get them anyway) pretty much reflects my daily average.  Okay so now I work all day today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday, making my average each day and THEN, at the end of Monday, if I'm able to get in another 100 lines, I will get 3 cents for those 100 lines???  So I work all day on my two days off for 3 dollars?  Have I got that straight ...

Incentive And OT
Jan 30, 2011

Ok guys having a brain fart......I know it is incentive weekend or whatever, but does that mean they want you JUST to work your regular hours or are you to do OT if at all possible. ...

2-Day Incentive
Sep 29, 2011

Check e-mail.  Two-day incentive in place due to high backlogs. (Only after you hit an impossible number though.) ...

Yay! Another Incentive!
Mar 16, 2012

Just like they did last year and I think the year before that.  They will have pretty much an incentive every week to get the backlog all pristine, whether or not there is a lot of work.  Because of this, if you participate in trying to reach this incentive, your goal each time will be higher and higher, to the point of unreachable.   Dirty tricks. ...

Here's What I Do As Far As Incentive Pay....
May 01, 2012

First, let me say I have 30 years experience as a MT, but this is my first experience with editing.  That said, I hate editing except it does give my arms a break.  I can maintain 99% QA and low QC score.  What I can't do is a zillion lines per hours.  I used to make well over $40,000/year before internet came into this field and then the editing.  This year I'll be luckly to make over $2?,000 which just sucks. The incentive plan is just plain stupid.  It ...

Incentive?
Jun 29, 2012

What exactly is this incentive thing? I just know it's used in the same sentence as "they're may be NJA" in the email I got! ...

Does Anyone Get Incentive Pay For SR?
Jul 12, 2013

I've put in an application for an SR job at a company but just found out they don't offer an incentive for SR work.  Is that the norm or not?  Seems like a pittance to work for 0.045 CPL and no incentive, but new to SR and I'm not sure what the standard is in the industry.  Any info appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Incentive Help Please!
Nov 06, 2013

I really need some help.  I am having trouble trying to prove my case to my manager.  I have not been receiving my incentives for a few weeks and today I started doing some research to figure out what is going on.  Turns out when I enter the dates in fiesa, I show a totally different percentage than what they show when I go to approve my timecard.  I talked to my manager and she cannot give me a straight answer.  All I need to know is where is it documented about&nb ...

Incentive
Nov 05, 2014

Well I just approved my lines for last week and noticed a weekly incentive bonus.  I must say I was pleasantly surprised, so either I am missing something or we may end up actually being fairly happy with this new program. Thoughts?  ...

OT Incentive
May 13, 2015

WOW!  So if you normally work Thursday thru Saturday you are required to work 5 hours of OT to receive it.  Don't know about you but 13 hours is too much for me.   ...

Confused Incentive And OT
Oct 17, 2009

Okay so here we go.  In the past my boss has said that the incentive does not mean that OT is approved.  Three weeks ago she said that since it was an incentive then we all could work extra. Then two weeks ago said that OT is not automatically approved during an incentive.  Now she states, "I know all of you are worried about there not being work in our group because of the incentive, but it is there.  Since there is an incentive go ahead and take advantage of it as much as y ...

Guess What, Another Incentive, Oh Boy!!
Oct 23, 2009

This is getting to be a regular thing.  Barely enough work to go around in my BOB as it is! ...

Incentive Question....
Dec 12, 2009

Below under the incentive topic it was mentioned that the incentive will not be paid until Jan 10th... but on the email at the very end it states "The incentive payout for this program will be paid no later than January 10, 2010."  So does that mean that it very well could be on the Christmas paycheck and they just don't no yet?  Thanks! ...

Do You Care About Incentive
Mar 11, 2010

I work in-house doing radiology transcription, mostly VR.  The pay is hourly and there is no overtime on our job but there is also no incentive.  I'm trying to cut my expenses to have extra money but its tough.  I would like to work an extra few hours to save for vacation/a better running car/other purchases. Is there something wrong when a company does not offer incentive for MTs or should I be "just thankful for having a job when so many people are out of work in ...

New Incentive Program.....
Mar 15, 2010

I like how they try to make this seem great.  It's probably no better or worse than we were before with the monthly incentives.  When I got that email that said "line rate change" I really thought it was another pay cut. I tried to figure how much the increase would be.  I figured that the raise would give me 7 cents more per hour or about 56 cents a day? That can't be correct, although considering who we are dealing with.....maybe it is?  How do you figure exactl ...

OT With Weekend Incentive
Apr 30, 2010

With the weekend incentive, is OT automatically approved? Can't get a response from CCM.  ...

Transcription Incentive
Sep 28, 2010

Our company has decided to quit paying incentive for work over our standard.  They say all the other companies and hospitals are stopping this.  Has anyone else lost their incentive pay? ...