A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there an incentive bonus this weekend? Didn't get any email. - Fossil

Posted: Jan 14, 2011

xx

none for me either - North MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Of course we have been out of work most of the week. Okay with me, I never work them anyway.

Incentive.......... - Count your blessings.....

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, glad I didn't get an email about one. I always work the weekends cuz there is work......... but, if you figure what they expect and what you do, does not equate to "good" money. Just saying................

Similar Messages:

I Didn't Get My Incentive Bonus And Our New Health Insurance Blows
Oct 15, 2012

Not really going to try to maintain % to QC.  Guess they will be filling in a lot of blanks for me.  Looks like Nuance shot themselves in the foot. ...

OT With Weekend Incentive
Apr 30, 2010

With the weekend incentive, is OT automatically approved? Can't get a response from CCM.  ...

New Weekend Incentive...sm
Oct 15, 2010

Same old yada, yada, yada. It seems like they set my minimum at too many lines for me to ever achieve it so I don't even try.   BUT did you read the towards the bottom of the email where it says that the payout is Nov 25 EXCEPT for former spheris employees who will get their incentive $$ ON OR BEFORE NOV 5!!??? This is not fair. But then, when is this company ever fair. ...

Another Incentive This Weekend...nm
Dec 17, 2010

no msg ...

Incentive For Weekend
Jul 12, 2012

Here we go again, incentives offered for weekend and having to meet minimum lines to earn the incentive, but work is popping up so slow it isn't even funny.  My time card looks like I just clock in and out for the fun of it.  Come on!  Where is the work to even make the incentive pay? ...

Are You Kidding Me? ANOTHER Weekend Incentive? NM
May 07, 2010

No message ...

Anybody With The Incentive This Weekend Get Screwed Over?
Oct 07, 2013

Our region had an incentive where if you worked a minimum of 3 hours overtime you would get an extra $10 an hour on top of OT pay.  Well, I put in an extra 3 hours  Friday morning.  Predictably there was NJA on Saturday during my shift, only for about an hour or so and since it was Saturday and my shift ends at midnight, I had to take PTO.  Per my manager, that PTO canceled out an hour of my 3 hours of OT, meaning I didn't get the inventive.  What a scam.  Let& ...

Another Weekend Incentive - What's Happening In India? Nm
Dec 11, 2009

xx ...

NO WORK - INCENTIVE WEEKEND - PER NORM
Mar 05, 2011

Anyone else outta work on this glorious BONUS weekend.  I am just trying to work my normal schedule. This is ridiculous, but not surprising.  :/ ...

Incentive Weekend Plus Mandatory Overtime
Apr 07, 2012

NJA. Thanks Muddle! ...

Bonus/Incentive
Nov 22, 2013

I can't seem to get a clear answer about this.  So, the incentive, I know it's if you've got less than 10% going to QC, have a qualifying QA score, and starts with 7001 lines for the week, but how is it paid out.  Do you get the extra $0.0025 on lines 7001-8000, then $0.005 on lines 8000-9000?  So, if I had 8500 lines.  Assuming I was at 4 CPL for edit, (assuming it's all edit) at base rate I'd get $340.  I would qualify for the bonus/incentive ...

Incentive And Bonus
Nov 01, 2014

I don't understand the incentive and bonus. Aren't there two different things? That is, a weekly incentive which certain requirements to meet for a little extra pay, and a quartery (3-month) bonus which other certain requirement for a little more extra pay? ...

Incentive/bonus Days
Sep 27, 2012

So I'm out of work already this morning! Swell... ...

Regarding Incentive Versus Bonus?
Nov 08, 2013

I know there was a training video regarding what the incentive as well as bonus qualifications at Nuance, but I never understood it. Some of you seem to be complaining of Nuance using underhanded tactics to avoid rewarding any bonus or incentive, which is probably a major reason why you complain of being "mistreated." (I, on the other hand, don't feel mistreated by Nuance per se, except for the ridiculous monetary compensation). But I have never sought out the bonus nor incentive, basica ...

I Didn't Get The Landesk Email...
Oct 09, 2014

I'm in the SE region, so I guess it's a regional matter?  ...

Nuance Incentive/bonus Pay A Joke?
Jun 22, 2011

I know it was just asked how they figure out their bonus, but I am concerned because I found recent posts that say the lines are "weighted", and their own ad says "quality based" incentive program. Another poster alluded to comma nuts that QA you to death so that you end up with little to no available lines for incentive. Is there anyone out there who has had a recent experience with this who could enlighten those of us who have been sold out? What I am concerned about is that it sounds like you ...

Seriously....has Anyone Received Incentive Bonus Within The Last 3 Months?
Apr 16, 2012

I have been with Nuance for 4-1/2 months.  This is my first experience with VR but I have 25+ years experience as a MT.  I have always had QAs 98% and up.  Whatever that QT thing is, my scores are horrible.  Yes, now and then I have a report that blows.  The majority of my work I have no problem with dictators, etc.  WTH is going on?  Someone please explain this to me plus who here really gets incentive bonus? ...

Question Regarding The Weekly Incentive Bonus
Sep 03, 2013

Has anyone out there ever typed 15,000 lines in a week and if so, what is the weekly bonus amount?  Not talking about the line pay per week, the weekly bonus pay.  Thanks for any help. ...

7 Cents A Line, IC, No Bonus Incentive Program...sm
May 13, 2010

Would you bother? It's clinic work, so it should be easy, but I don't think I could make a living on that. ...

* Imedx Reduces Bonus Incentive Effective Now
Feb 12, 2015

Email just sent, welcome to the beginning of the very end..... ...

And Once Again, The Email Asking Us To Work This Weekend.
May 24, 2012

Work this weekend so TAT is good.  Good for who?  Not me.  I don't get paid enough to care.  Makes MTSO look good.  Why don't you take some of your profit and pay us a decent wage?   I'll take 8 cpl for VR, which is the going rate for ST for the past 20 years.  Sorry but I'm not scheduled weekends, therefore, I do not work weekends.  My family and me time is more important. ...

I Looked At My Count Thus Far For "incentive" Weekend And Realized
Mar 07, 2011

My lph doing ASR is the same as my lph for straight typing!! - I'm not a fast typist anymore - hands a bit stiff at my old age. I've tried everything, including only using the keyboard and no mouse. Just too much stopping and starting - at least 3 times a line. And if it's a correction, extra time needed to highlight and type over. It felt so good to get a couple typing jobs as I had some continuity going - none of this herky jerky of stop-start-stop....... I've got my res ...

MQ Put Out The Email For Incentive Starting Tomorrow >:- O
Dec 10, 2010

to get rid of backlog??? Where?? I want some. ...

Just Got An Email That There Is An Incentive Period For Our Region.
Jul 11, 2012

But there is no work! (Checked on DQM) Plus I have had a lot of NJA for the current pay period. Plus, if my production is so bad, why is my target so high?? ...

OMG! Just Got Email From CCM Regarding Bonus For
Jul 12, 2012

Our accounts are so backed up due to yesterday's system fiasco (over 3500 minutes on backlogs) that CCM just sent out an email that we are getting $10 extra per hour for hours over our scheduled shift.  This is over and above OT pay for those extra hours.  This is starting today at 3 pm eastern and ending tomorrow at 3 pm eastern.    I never go for the ridiculous incentive bonuses that MM offers because, like everyone knows, they are pretty much unattainable, but ...

Check Email. Incentive Starting Friday - Monday.
Apr 23, 2010

Why is there an incentive when there has not been that much work? ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

You Know You Didn't Get The Job When....
Mar 08, 2012

the HR person interviewing you via phone keeps reminding you he has a lot more interviews to conduct the questions you e-mailed (and were encouraged to e-mail) to the HR person go unanswered the HR person says they will decide by Monday and then later states Wednesday, and then later states another date just my experience of late that I thought I would share   ...

Well I Didn't Think Too Much Of That
Dec 03, 2013

One space to fill in what you'd like to change about the "culture" and if you wanted to go back and add anything well too bad!  I wish I had realized there was only that one place to enter comments.  I thought there would be something more like what do you not like about your job? etc.  ...

THEY DIDN'T PAY ME FOR MY LINES!
Oct 10, 2010

I want to SCREAM! Not only did I not get my PTO, they didn't pay me for my LINES!!!!!! WHO is working in payroll at this company, huh?????? ...