A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are those of us to who it was mentioned to go live with DQS 7 - sm

Posted: Jun 06, 2012

today still supposed to start using it?  I haven't received any official email from the CCM stating to start using it today.

Guess not - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I Don't Know If This Has Been Mentioned Before But
Dec 20, 2013

Every December, MT Stars would have snowflakes falling down the screen and they kind of cheered me up.  Is there a reason we don't have them again this year? ...

New Computers Mentioned Below
Oct 21, 2011

Are these laptops? ...

HTTPS And FTP Are Mentioned In A Job Ad. Can Some One Tell Me What They Are Please? Nm
Feb 26, 2014

Xx ...

Wow - What A Scam - No Company Mentioned
Mar 09, 2010

I recceived a letter the other day as an advertisement stating "Work from the comfort of your home!  Typist needed.  1,000's of immediate openings available.  No experience necessary.  Flexible hours, FT or PT, competitive pay.  Must be ablet to type 85 words or  more per minute.  Must be detailed oriented, accurate, and have good listening skills.  Typing test will be administered.  Most positions require that applicant reside in the US.  I ...

If You Are Researching An MTSO That Has Never Been Mentioned (sm)
Aug 21, 2010

on this board and BBB has no listing for them where can you go to do a research of them other than paying for a background search?  I tried the "Yellow Pages" but it doesn't yield much information.  Would appreciate any info.  ...

There Was An Account Mentioned Leaving WMX A While Ago, SM
May 22, 2011

Curious -- did that account leave yet?  Any word on how they are spreading work around the MTs?  I was wondering if this is one of my backups or not. ...

Ugh!!! Recent Company That Has Been Mentioned On Here
Oct 17, 2012

There have been recent posts on here regarding a company who wants you to have a certain version of software installed before you can work for this company.  I had several discussions with said MTSO, who stated that he would pay for it and take it out in increments from my paycheck.  Unlike other MTSOs, who may send via the internet and snail mail, they send paperwork via snail mail.  I called earlier in the week to see if it had been recieved  "no, and we will call you ...

Surprised No One Has Mentioned MT Week Yet. Nm
May 20, 2014

ff ...

Nuance Is Mentioned In This Article About
Dec 08, 2014

Very interesting...   http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/12/03/stephen-hawking-artificial-intelligence-could-end-human-race/ ...

Are Names Mentioned On MT Test To Get A Job For Real?
Dec 07, 2010

I took a test the other day to apply for an MT job and the doctor loud and clear gave the patient's name. The dictation was a consult. When the doctor mentioned the name of the hospital, I heard a beep, but when then the patient's name was stated I heard it. I hope those are fake dictations that we test on. If that was real information, I do not want to go there for help.   ...

Donald Trump Mentioned In His Speech
Apr 27, 2011

outsourcing of jobs to India!!!  Maybe he actually gets it.... How can our economy improve when our jobs are going overseas??????? ...

No One Has Mentioned The FIESA Elephant In The Room.
Dec 03, 2014

They have put out the word that they are hiring more auditors. That is probably to ensure more mistakes are caught, thereby lowering our pay even more and turning us against one another. I don't understand FIESA's role in this. Anyone?? ...

Precyse Lawsuits? Someone Mentioned "wait
Nov 28, 2012

until the lawsuits hit."  What lawsuits?  I'd love to get in on one of them..... ...

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes! Last Night I Mentioned The Coding Education Offer To My Husband, Sm
Mar 11, 2014

and my teenage son, who has witnessed many meltdowns that I have had working for MM, was in earshot and simply said, Mom, wouldn't that be like marrying an abusive boyfriend?  His analogy was right on if you ask me! I have been sending out resumes, actively looking for another job and when I saw this I thought that it sounds great and is a very generous offer but in the end you will still be working for Mmodal who expects everything and gives nothing in return.  I am her ...

Go Live Definition
Oct 30, 2012

I'm new to this - what does "go live" actually mean?  Is it when it goes from strictly straight typing to VR?  Or is it when an MTSO gets a brand new acct?  Thanks! ...

If You Live In Texas And Own An RV
Apr 06, 2013

If you live in Texas (or maybe Louisiana) and own your own RV, consider being a gate guard at a natural gas field. The pay is about $15 an hour and that's 24 hours a day. And while you're sitting in that RV, guess what you can be doing. ...

Live Notes, Anybody?
Jun 08, 2013

I have a chance to get in with an MT company that also offers their ICs a chance at live note taking.  It doesn't pay too good, though, less than what the standard reports pay per audio minute.  I have never done this.  Can someone explain to me how it works?  I have heard that "live notes are typed in one pass."  What does this mean? ...

Windows Live
Oct 01, 2013

Is anyone else having problems this morning?  It won't let me delete email and I'm not sure it sent my email.  I get the following message:  "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.  Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity."  There is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point in the bottom right corner and it says "error." ...

New Hire And OOW - On First Live Day? Sm
Apr 24, 2014

Seriously?  Is this typical?  Love how recruitment hyped this place up.  New PT hire, assigned one primary acct, finished the umpteen hours of training, released to TSM and on my first "live" day of work my account is OOW?  Then receive a zip file of emails from TSM sent to the ENTIRE team which include prior employee resignation letters, employees being reprimanded, and the kicker - TSM acknowledges that the work volume on the account that I was assigned to wasn't ...

Go Live Checklist?
Jun 27, 2014

I have a new transcription service that I recently acquired (nothing large but big enough to pay the bills :)  I am a little lost on what I should be doing as far as a checklist for go live?  So far, I have requested samples of physicians, inquired on their volume, and discussed delivery. What else am I missing? ...

If You Live In Texas
Jan 11, 2015

Baylor Grapevine is looking for a coder, either CCS or CPC, with only ONE MONTH of experience. ...

Turned Down For MT Because I Live In CA
Apr 22, 2015

I have been turned down by 3 different MT companies stating it is because of California's laws creating problems. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a way around it? Since most MT companies are not in CA, I find this extremely disturbing. Since I cannot seem to meet the minimum lph (working at Nuance), I have been looking for independent contractor work. ...

Live System Over The Internet
Mar 24, 2010

What is meant by "live system over the Internet" in some job ads.  TIA! ...

Go Live A Dead Issue?
May 25, 2010

It seems the schedule reservation "go live" in my area has now been cancelled until further notice.  I'm in the north region and wonder if any other areas have been using it successfully.  With all these so called improvements coming our way, I'm having a hard time remember what's what.  Does this mean the swapboard isn't going to work anymore or just the schedule/DQS factor with the work allowance of 15 minutes prior/after scheduled shift?  I'm ...

MTs Who Live Up North - Question
Aug 22, 2010

Do MTs who work up north make more than MTs who live down south?  I wonder because I was born in CT, but I live in NC now.  I know the cost of living up there is triple what it is here in NC.  So, how are they living on .08 a line in CT?  ...

2011 MT Survey Now Live
Mar 11, 2011

Dear all, I'm pleased to announce that the 2011 MT Survey is now live.  If you remember the 2007 MT Survey, this is a continuation of that (with some changes).  In the previous survey, we received 3800 responses, which culminated in the report MTs on the Radar (you can find it at http://ehealthrecords.wordpress.com/publications/).  We are hoping for another successful survey. So if you are interested in completing the survey, you can go to http://www.medicaltranscriptio ...

Curious...can You Be A Transcriptionist And Not Live In The US? Sm
Jan 20, 2012

Does anyone know if I were to move out of the US, say to Costa Rica, would I still be able to transcribe for a company that is US based? I am assuming it depends on the company. But, I was thinking with the time zone being different, it  might be a plus. Honestly, I'm just curious because I'm reading a book about a couple who quit their jobs and moved to Costa Rica and now I can't stop thinking about it. So, I'm curious if there is anyone out there who is doing somethin ...

Windows Live Problems, Anyone Else?
Mar 19, 2013

Set it up on new computer Sunday, worked fine. It comes up, of course takes the usual forever amount of time to do so, but when I tried to send a message it says not able to and is sititng in my outbox. Anyone else having issues with their mail today? ...

Anyone Live In The Phoenix Area?
Apr 29, 2014

Mayo Clinic has an MT position their website - have to live in the Phoenix area - wage listed $23. Me, I live in the frozen tundra of Minnesota so won't work for me. Check it out! ...

Anybody Else Out There Using Credit Cards To Live On???
May 17, 2014

Had an excellent job until hospital outsourced 5 years ago, downhill from there.  Paycheck for the last 2 weeks was $88.  I bet over in India they made more than me even with 35 years exp.   I have tried so hard to get credit cards paid down or off, but then we have to use them for buying gas to heat house, buy groceries, buy gas, etc.  I would have nver thought I would be in such a mess like so many of us at my age.   Major back disability and surgery, have not been to ...