A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Precyse lawsuits? Someone mentioned "wait - sm

Posted: Nov 28, 2012

until the lawsuits hit."  What lawsuits?  I'd love to get in on one of them.....

No lawsuits there. Some think lawsuits will pop up all over, - but not true. Most dont have the SM

[ In Reply To ..]
gumption to take action and file a suit. They seems to think "someone" else should take action and stop "them" from doing something illegal.

Some tried, I spoke to their lawyer, but nothing came of it. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Company's slick with lawyers paid well. If a wrong medication killing a patient won't even stick, these folks are coated with teflon, which we know is toxic when the heat's turned up, so stay away from the fumes, folks. Precyse used to be the best company out there but in the last few years they've gone the way of MQ and now Nuance. So sad.

someone doesn't have their - facts straight

[ In Reply To ..]
x

this was meant to be under - no lawsuits there

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Then what are the straight facts. FYI, your post was under the no - lawsuits post. You post here much? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Similar Messages:

Sit And Wait, Sit And Wait. Glad I Didn't Quit My Other Job
Feb 04, 2015

, ...

Speaking Of Lawsuits
Aug 24, 2012

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/illinois/ilndce/1:2012cv05571/271621/   Found this on a Google search.  Is this old news?  It doesn't seem as though you can get any information about it anywhere. ...

Speaking Of Lawsuits, What Happened To The One That
Jun 18, 2011

nm ...

Waiting For The Lawsuits To Start
Sep 28, 2012

I'm no longer an MT, but I wanted to share this with everyone to maybe brighten someone's day.  I was talking to a client the other day who is being treated for cancer.  We got to visiting and I told her I used to be a transcriptionist.  She mentioned she obtained copies of her medical record and it was full of mistakes!  Wrong meds, incorrect anatomy, etc.  Apparently the doc tried to blame an MT.  Come to find out an MT had never typed, seen, or edited t ...

All Talk About Lawsuits Cause Of VR Crap In Jobs. But Does Anyone
Sep 01, 2012

I havent seen any real evidence of a lawsuit brought on by bad VR (is there any other kind?)  I dont think anyone even cares enough to bring a lawsuit. ...

Class Action Lawsuits Against VR Cancers Would Start To Turn The Tide....
Jul 04, 2012

Many continue spinning their wheels in misdirected anger at the MTSOs who are the secondary byproducts/bottom feeders of the much larger metastatic VR software giants currently monopolizing this industry. Start hacking at the heads of the snakes & the tide will start to turn for MTs.  This below was posted on another thread and the first suggestion is spot on.    4cpl - Roda Posted: Jul 3rd, 2012 - 1:00 pm In Reply to: The abuse won't stop - Until we ...

I Don't Know If This Has Been Mentioned Before But
Dec 20, 2013

Every December, MT Stars would have snowflakes falling down the screen and they kind of cheered me up.  Is there a reason we don't have them again this year? ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

New Computers Mentioned Below
Oct 21, 2011

Are these laptops? ...

Are Those Of Us To Who It Was Mentioned To Go Live With DQS 7
Jun 06, 2012

today still supposed to start using it?  I haven't received any official email from the CCM stating to start using it today. ...

HTTPS And FTP Are Mentioned In A Job Ad. Can Some One Tell Me What They Are Please? Nm
Feb 26, 2014

Xx ...

Wow - What A Scam - No Company Mentioned
Mar 09, 2010

I recceived a letter the other day as an advertisement stating "Work from the comfort of your home!  Typist needed.  1,000's of immediate openings available.  No experience necessary.  Flexible hours, FT or PT, competitive pay.  Must be ablet to type 85 words or  more per minute.  Must be detailed oriented, accurate, and have good listening skills.  Typing test will be administered.  Most positions require that applicant reside in the US.  I ...

If You Are Researching An MTSO That Has Never Been Mentioned (sm)
Aug 21, 2010

on this board and BBB has no listing for them where can you go to do a research of them other than paying for a background search?  I tried the "Yellow Pages" but it doesn't yield much information.  Would appreciate any info.  ...

There Was An Account Mentioned Leaving WMX A While Ago, SM
May 22, 2011

Curious -- did that account leave yet?  Any word on how they are spreading work around the MTs?  I was wondering if this is one of my backups or not. ...

Ugh!!! Recent Company That Has Been Mentioned On Here
Oct 17, 2012

There have been recent posts on here regarding a company who wants you to have a certain version of software installed before you can work for this company.  I had several discussions with said MTSO, who stated that he would pay for it and take it out in increments from my paycheck.  Unlike other MTSOs, who may send via the internet and snail mail, they send paperwork via snail mail.  I called earlier in the week to see if it had been recieved  "no, and we will call you ...

Surprised No One Has Mentioned MT Week Yet. Nm
May 20, 2014

ff ...

Nuance Is Mentioned In This Article About
Dec 08, 2014

Very interesting...   http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/12/03/stephen-hawking-artificial-intelligence-could-end-human-race/ ...

Are Names Mentioned On MT Test To Get A Job For Real?
Dec 07, 2010

I took a test the other day to apply for an MT job and the doctor loud and clear gave the patient's name. The dictation was a consult. When the doctor mentioned the name of the hospital, I heard a beep, but when then the patient's name was stated I heard it. I hope those are fake dictations that we test on. If that was real information, I do not want to go there for help.   ...

Donald Trump Mentioned In His Speech
Apr 27, 2011

outsourcing of jobs to India!!!  Maybe he actually gets it.... How can our economy improve when our jobs are going overseas??????? ...

No One Has Mentioned The FIESA Elephant In The Room.
Dec 03, 2014

They have put out the word that they are hiring more auditors. That is probably to ensure more mistakes are caught, thereby lowering our pay even more and turning us against one another. I don't understand FIESA's role in this. Anyone?? ...

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes! Last Night I Mentioned The Coding Education Offer To My Husband, Sm
Mar 11, 2014

and my teenage son, who has witnessed many meltdowns that I have had working for MM, was in earshot and simply said, Mom, wouldn't that be like marrying an abusive boyfriend?  His analogy was right on if you ask me! I have been sending out resumes, actively looking for another job and when I saw this I thought that it sounds great and is a very generous offer but in the end you will still be working for Mmodal who expects everything and gives nothing in return.  I am her ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

NJA 15 Min Wait/pay
Jun 16, 2010

When you get NJA and you wait the 15 minutes, how is that reflected on your pay check.  I think I have not been paid for these for a while cause I never look at my pay stub.  My fault I know, but I just want to be aware going forward and not sure what the entry for the pay is.  ...

But Wait! There's More!
Aug 26, 2010

Do you have a flair for the English language?   Are you at least proficient in English?  How about good listening skills?  Know anything at all about American culture or accents?  GREAT!  Just WALK IN off the streets of HYDERABAD and be a real live American medical transcriptionist. Don't know English, much less American English?  THAT'S OK!  We'll just train you, lickety-split! p.s.  Typing and knowing how to ...

We Will Just Have To Wait And See What Happens
Apr 27, 2012

on 05/01, but it could be that MTSOs really are going to let go those who strike or play sick and give those of us that did not a good pay raise! ...

I Cannot Wait To
Feb 28, 2013

start my new job and eventually leave MModal after I dig out of my hole.  I wished that when this all started back in October I would have started looking then.  Oh well will be 2 jobbing it for awhile.  I read some of the posts on MModal board lately and this company has people crazed with all the fighting and name calling going on.  It is depressing.  It should not matter if you are pro or con MModal we are all people.  Gosh, with this company it could be fe ...

Do We Log Out Or Just Sit Here And Wait? Nm
Nov 03, 2014

NM ...

So Wait
Apr 08, 2015

wasn't our quality supposed to be 99.5% ??  now they want it to be 99.65% ?? oh.my.god.  what was i just saying about setting us up to fail?    i'll tell ya what MModal.  i'll see if i can meet YOUR expectations as i'm sure you'll be meeting MY expectations of a liveable wage.   you get what you pay for.  best you be managing those expectations of yours. ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

How Long Do You Wait?
Jul 27, 2011

How long do you wait after you apply and test before you email and/or contact the recruiter?  The way I see it, I have spent at least a couple of hours on their tests and at the very least deserve an email within a few days either way.  Maybe times have changed. Or maybe I should cc the HR dept asking for an update on my application status? ...