A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone else get a revised activity report? - nm

Posted: May 10, 2012

Undecided

REVISED ACTIVITY REPORT - Nature

[ In Reply To ..]
Mine was exactly the same.

I have a question about this - slave wages

[ In Reply To ..]
where it says Average Gross SR LPH, is that for everyone or is that MY AVG?

Oh, my numbers were the same... - but the one from yesterday

[ In Reply To ..]
had someone else's name on it with the word Custom before their name.

That being said, how do *I* _really know_ those are *my* numbers???

I had custom too before my name - CK5

[ In Reply To ..]
but at least mine had my name right. I just wonder if a human being actually looks at those emails before they were sent out.

Anyone else get a revised actity report? - kittykat

[ In Reply To ..]
I got another one. I only do about 20 ASR a month. I used to do 90% ASR, but I was moved. Anyway, I was really good at ASR, but have gotten out of it so of course my numbers are not right. I cannot use some shortcut keys because I usually cannot remember them and the get weird stuff and wonder where that came from. The doctors don't dictate in the right order so I am always moving things.

Lately I have been using a my mouse a whole bunch of times on purpose so they think I overuse it ha ha. How I do my work is my business, not theirs.

activity reports should go out to dictators!! - fedup

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictators should get these reports grading on time spent talking to other workers, looking up info, playing on computer, er's, um's, uh's, eating, chewing, snorting, coughing into phone, etc. Let's see if they'd improve their performance, threatening being taken out of the dictator pool.!!!!

Inactivity down, production up, errors whole lot more:( NM - SBH

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Operative Report-revised Septorhinoplasty
Apr 14, 2010

Operative report, secondary procedure is revised septorhinoplasty.  The preoperative diagnosis is "Palaferal calasis nasal deformity" is what it sounds like, but I have looked in my book and searched the web-cannot find anything that matches...can anyone help me please!! ...

EEG Report S/l CD Opens With Background Activity
Nov 16, 2009

The s/l CD opens with background activity in the range about five cycles per second. ...

Transitioning MTs - REVISED.
Jul 10, 2012

I'd like to suggest a forum devoted specifically to options for MTs looking to get out of transcription. Not for discussions of how bad it's gotten, etc., but a place where MTs can share (and easily find) concrete ideas (links, newspaper articles, etc.) for jobs or educational programs that might be a good fit for a new career for a medical transcriptionist. Or perhaps a board, a lot like a job board, with alphabetized listings or categorized by type of work. From what I can see, MTs a ...

Transcend Website Revised
Feb 27, 2013

Isn't it nice that they took away our only tool to communicate with our fellow Transcend MLS.  The forum is gone.  That sure as heck didn't take long.  I always thought that we were all very civilized on that forum.  Guess they don't want us communicating anymore.  Heck, that was sometimes the only place you could get an answer about something.  It stinks!  Gonna miss that forum. ...

Revised Nuance Transcription Guidelines
Apr 07, 2014

Everyone should be very interested in the just revised (March 24, 2014) Nuance Transcription Guidelines.  First paragraph is quoted below: "This document may answer questions not addressed in individual account specifics and is to be utilized as a secondary reference as desired (italics mine).  Note: These are preferences, not requirements,  and will not impact your quality performance (italics mine).   Whenever possible, the speech draft should not be edited unless t ...

S/l Hexocividity Activity
Mar 01, 2011

baby being seen in genetics for s/l abnormal hexocividity activity.   TIA ...

Anyone Getting Activity Reports? Sm
Apr 28, 2015

If not, they are reports that show your active time in Fluency vs. your Teamwork time.  Just curious if all the pods were doing them now or just some pods. ...

No MQ Central Activity For Days
Nov 29, 2010

Okay, it has been days since I have received anything from CCM or Quality Coach.  Not even a "have a Happy Thanksgiving, blah, blah, blah".  Anyone else wondering the same thing or is it just in my service area (West)? ...

Splenic Activity On A Cardiolite Test?
Oct 14, 2009

have an ESL, and im not sure if saying 'splenic' activity or maybe 'planic' activity?  never heard of splenic before in a cardiac study but just not sure.  tks for the help! Only resting scan was done; the patient refused to have stress images done. The resting scan shows an inferoapical defect on vertical and long axis view. There is some increased ________________ activity. Part of this could be contributory from that, however, since there are no stress im ...

Business Activity Code For Taxes?
Feb 07, 2012

Help please.   What business activity *type *code do you use if you are an IC? ...

I Guess All The Activity & Arguing Was From The MM Coders Because It's Dead Around
Apr 09, 2014

x ...

Is This Right - Heart Revealed Normal "buccal" Activity
Oct 30, 2009

thanks much! ...

Increased S/l "fresic" Activity During The REM Period
Oct 22, 2010

Doc has Indian accent, dictating PSG report:  There was increased s/l "fresic" activity during the REM period that may suggest an added REM behavioral disorder.  Any help is appreciated! ...

Activity Is So Slow On The "Word Help" Board -
Nov 19, 2011

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

VR Pay Per Report
Nov 26, 2009

I interview with a company and they pay per report for VR.  I haven't heard anyone talking that.  They pay 60 to 70 cents per report.  Is this good?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks guys!! ...

OR Report
Dec 10, 2009

Left injection with a (s/l arististan) and lidocaine. ...

I Am In SA5. Who Does My CCM Report To? Nm
Dec 15, 2009

EP Report
Jan 31, 2010

Review of her s/l EP report.  She did have a dual-chamber Medtronic Versa DR generator placed.  Anyone know what an EP report stands for?  ...

Report Look Up
Mar 11, 2010

My employee DEP number would never work.  Supervisor gave me a number (?) to use.  Now it says it has been "disabled" and to "contact system administrator."  Another winner MQ. ...

Why Not Report Them To The FTC?
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the link below.   Report their business practices: 1.  Failing to provide work for current employees while advertising for MORE employees. 2.  Failing to communicate. 3.  Making impossible standards for you to make your requirements and keep your hours without any work and forcing you to use your PTO. 4.  Management failing and outright refusing to respond to you. 5.  Squeezing your pay and benefit rates down in a consistent manner.   ht ...

Pay For Rad Report
Sep 09, 2010

Is $1.10 per rad report the going rate?  I have no idea at all whether this is decent pay.  Anyone know? ...

Op Report Help
Dec 11, 2010

The cephalic vein was identified and the ____ then developed distally to the deltoid attachment to the humerus.  (s/l "center")  Is that correct?? Also, Patient tolerated the procedure well and returned to _____ in satisfactory condition. (s/l "her room") Is that correct?? New at op reports so struggling a little. Thanks for the help. ...

The Use Of A Or An In A Report.
Dec 24, 2010

Can anyone state the rule for proper usage of a or an?  I know you use "a" when the noun you are referring to begins with a consonant and use "an" when the noun you are referring to begins with a vowel.  However, is there a rule that applies to usage of a or an when it pertains to the below?  This is an 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia - OR This is a 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia.  Thanks, bfp ...

MRI Report
Jan 25, 2011

(Patient with history of brain tumor.)  There are postsurgical changes with S/L some goliosis or subgoliosus  noted involving the caudal aspect of the anterior right temporal lobe extending from the right aspect of the suprasellar cistern. Thank you in advance... ...

This Report Needs An F11
Jun 11, 2011

This report badly needs to be wiped out and let me transcribe it from scratch.  Out of 3 lines ASR got 3 words correct - The, and, not - and it is over 600 seconds long.  Calgon, take me away, waaaay far awaaaaa!  C'mon lottery ticket.  Be nice to me tonight! ...

First Report Of The Day...
Aug 24, 2011

D:  bile duct stent placement of 7 French 7 cm. Is this typed correctly?  ...

ER Report
Oct 22, 2011

Overdose patient presents on a s/l PEER or PIER?? I think it is an abbreviation but cannot verify anywhere. Anyone have an idea? ...

Wow, Just QAd An ILP Report Where The ILP
Nov 29, 2011

Specifically: colour, odour, and fibre.  I guess we'll have to get used to reading that in our own hospital records when we have to start looking for errors that these ILPs are putting in. ...

I Got A Bad QA Report.
Jan 27, 2012

The company I work for is not real strict on QA but they do check it monthly.  I had usually gotten 99%, but the last time it was 97%.  They sent me a letter saying I needed to watch myself or there will be penalties and that my work will be closely monitored through December.  It is almost the end of January and I haven't heard anything else from them.    I have been under a lot of stress at home.  My husband is saying he wants a divo ...