A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

No MQ Central Activity for days - Paranoid MT

Posted: Nov 29, 2010

Okay, it has been days since I have received anything from CCM or Quality Coach.  Not even a "have a Happy Thanksgiving, blah, blah, blah".  Anyone else wondering the same thing or is it just in my service area (West)?

Must be just your service area. - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been hearing from my CCM.

Similar Messages:

Can't Get Into MQ Central For 2 Days
Sep 27, 2010

Usually I can get in once a day at least, but no go for 2 days now. I've got a QCare (whatever it's called) ticket in, but haven't heard anything. Just curious if anyone else is having a problem ...

S/l Hexocividity Activity
Mar 01, 2011

baby being seen in genetics for s/l abnormal hexocividity activity.   TIA ...

Anyone Getting Activity Reports? Sm
Apr 28, 2015

If not, they are reports that show your active time in Fluency vs. your Teamwork time.  Just curious if all the pods were doing them now or just some pods. ...

Anyone Else Get A Revised Activity Report?
May 10, 2012

Splenic Activity On A Cardiolite Test?
Oct 14, 2009

have an ESL, and im not sure if saying 'splenic' activity or maybe 'planic' activity?  never heard of splenic before in a cardiac study but just not sure.  tks for the help! Only resting scan was done; the patient refused to have stress images done. The resting scan shows an inferoapical defect on vertical and long axis view. There is some increased ________________ activity. Part of this could be contributory from that, however, since there are no stress im ...

EEG Report S/l CD Opens With Background Activity
Nov 16, 2009

The s/l CD opens with background activity in the range about five cycles per second. ...

Business Activity Code For Taxes?
Feb 07, 2012

Help please.   What business activity *type *code do you use if you are an IC? ...

I Guess All The Activity & Arguing Was From The MM Coders Because It's Dead Around
Apr 09, 2014

x ...

Is This Right - Heart Revealed Normal "buccal" Activity
Oct 30, 2009

thanks much! ...

Increased S/l "fresic" Activity During The REM Period
Oct 22, 2010

Doc has Indian accent, dictating PSG report:  There was increased s/l "fresic" activity during the REM period that may suggest an added REM behavioral disorder.  Any help is appreciated! ...

Activity Is So Slow On The "Word Help" Board -
Nov 19, 2011

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Typo On MQ Central
Jan 18, 2010

Did anyone notice the article regarding our W2s---dated Janurary 18th? When the heck is that?  My, my, someone needs to be performance managed- or at least taught to use spell check before posting that on MQ Central for us all to see. :)  Did they not think we would catch that? ...

Central Seventh
Feb 25, 2010

He has a left drift, left fix, and mild increased reflexes on the left side. There is a left central seventh.   would it be 7th or VII or as is? ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With MQ Central
Jul 28, 2010

I can log in fine, but I cannot check my mail for some reason.  When I go to the community page I get this message instead.  I am logged in, my name is even at the top of the screen. Missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server. Click the down arrow in the title bar, click Personalize (or, if you are an administrator, click Edit Shared Settings) and check your settings. I cannot locate the arrow they speak of.  Any ideas? ...

MQ Central Sign In?
Dec 14, 2010

How does one know what their user ID and password is to get into MQ Central?  I have never been there before and the log in page gives no information, nor do I recall ever receiving any instruction on how to log in there. Thanks! ...

MQ Central Down Now. Must Be A Meltdown Somewhere.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

Central Time
Jun 20, 2013

I am trying to put in a request for CST PTO from 5 pm to 1 am but tells me end time must be greater than or equal to start time.  Can someone help me?  Thank you. ...

System Down At 5 Am Central Wed?
Dec 18, 2013

? ...

MTs - Rush To Your MQ Central Mailboxes
Apr 22, 2010

You're gonna love it.  Talks about our "exciting" new purchase of Spheris.  Yea, "our."  Should be read "the MT's new purchase" as OUR LOST INCOME paid for it! How nauseating it is to read this from the CEO's POV.  I especially love the end where he states: "There will also be continued opportunities for all those who share our vision and commitment to uncompromising customer service." What a crock.  You're gonna need a cervical collar af ...

Can't Inot DocQscribe Or MQ Central
May 12, 2010

Does anyone else have this problem?  I have been on hold for a while for support. ...

Trouble Med Central E-mail
Sep 01, 2010

When I go in it says "selected IMAP mailbox is already in use."  Hugh??  Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how to fix it?  Thanks! ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

MT Finalist Letter On MQ Central
Aug 23, 2011

Wish I could believe it, but I'm not feeling the love.  I could come closer to believing it if they weren't tossing CEO/suit $300,000 sign-on/departure bonuses like confetti and I wasn't losing my house.  I think my spoke broke. ...

Anyone Else Getting Spam In Their MQ Central Email?
Dec 24, 2011

I have never used my MQ email address anywhere else, and I am now getting spam once to twice a week. ...