A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

28 blanks. Cannot hear it, cannot edit/type it. - do not care anymore

Posted: May 15, 2015

After giving the information to QAM and TSM for more than a year, I am not giving anymore free time letting them know.

Similar Messages:

Bad Dictator, Can't Hear Him, Leaving Blanks,
Apr 06, 2010

I agree with the poster below who says they do better without QA hanging over them, leaving the same blanks and just nit picking the rest of the report.... Very infuriating.  However, here I am, stuck on a report with a resident who is speaking so low I have the volume all the way up, then he gets loud for a second or 2, just long enough to blast out my ears, and then I can't hear him again.  I'm only 3 paragraphs into it (its 668 seconds long) and already have 3 blanks where ...

How Many VR/SR Lines Do You Edit/type In A Day?
Jun 02, 2012

I think the platform is great. I use most of the important hot keys to increase speed, do not use the mouse much, and rely on the keyboard. The dictators are crystal clear. The editing is minimal; it's the cleanest I have seen in my experience. My internet connection is fast. I am not having any technical problems. The account specs are simple and clear. To make the same in VR as I was with traditional transcription, I would need to do 300 VR lines per hour, and I just can& ...

This Is What I Hear; How Do I Type It Correctly? CV; S1 And S2 Normal Rate And Rhythm.
Aug 09, 2013

nm.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Every Hear Of: ...slip And Fall Foose-type Mechanism?
Mar 06, 2014

"foose-type"? ...

Christmas Carol For MT's - :Do You Hear What I Hear?" Nm
Nov 29, 2009

nm ...

Cannot Edit Cc's
Feb 26, 2014

What in the world did they do to the cc list?  I can no longer edit anything.  Grrrr. ...

Don't Over Edit. Don't Over Edit. Sm
Oct 31, 2014

We've all heard that, right?  Someone should inform QA to not over QA then because adding in "a" or "the" or "an" is overediting!  Plus, we get dinged for it.  I'm so over this BS.  I am literally so nervous now when I sit down to work.  Yesterday, I slowed playback down to the point that I did 700 lines LESS than I had been doing just to see if this made any difference.  Nope.  Still got hit with a, an, the crap from QA.  If tomorrow's big ...

How Do I Edit My Expansions
Feb 25, 2011

How do I edit/work on adding expansions when I get NJA  and can't get in to type? ...

Can Doctors Edit?-sm
Dec 20, 2013

Just wondering...when the documents are imported into the client's system, can their doctors edit them if they find an error before they sign off on them?  When I worked in-house, the doctors could either edit the report or re-dictate whatever we had blanked.  I'm just guessing that the reports go to a queue for the doctors to "read" and then sign since, legally, they are ultimately responsible for what they dictate.  Just wondering if anyone knew.  TIA.    ...

Anyone Know Of VR Edit Positions Pay 4 Cpl?
Jun 10, 2014

Does anyone know of any companies out there that pay 4 cpl or above as an IC VR editor? Looking for work and all of them pay horrible.     Thanks  ...

How Do I Get From The Job Edit Page
May 27, 2015

For job edit, I hit ALT E and do what I need to do on the edit page.  To escape and return to the document, I hit ALT 3, tab, tab, tab, enter to return to the document. There has got to be an easier (less keystrokes) way to return to where I was without using the mouse. Please help me! ...

Instructions For Edit Script
Jan 30, 2010

I would like to get an early jump on learning this program. Is there a list of instructions or manual somewhere that I can download? ...

How Many Lines Do You Edit Per Payperiod?
May 08, 2011

I was reading somewhere on here where FastChart said one of their VR editors edited 53,000 in a payperiod!!      ...

HOW MANY ASR LINES CAN YOU EDIT PER HOUR?
Jan 28, 2012

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but how many lines on average would you say you can edit with ASR per hour?  I think the most I have ever been able to do was around 250 myself.  I just wondered how I measured up with other MTs with the ASR jobs.  I remember a couple of years ago not long after MQ started up with ASR getting a company email describing an MT (no name was given) who could edit over 600 lines per hour and over 400 with straight transcription.   ...

Wondering About Average Edit LPH
Mar 10, 2012

Just wondering what peoples' average edit lph is?  I realize the type of platform, account, dictators, etc. come into play, but is 500 lph a dream, particularly with escription?  TIA ...

Edit Script Glitches
Jul 05, 2012

Am I the only one who is constantly dealing with these issues? 1.  Lines of text overlapping eachother into a confused jumble.  If you highlight the document, some of of this will resolve and go away, but not all of it. 2. When leaving a pending note, the text I took 2 minues to thoughtfully word out just dissappears completely, and I have to type the whole thing all over again. 3.  When leaving a pending reason, the drop-down menu will randomly pick a reason for me, and I have ...

Edit Script Vs Escription
Dec 07, 2012

What is the difference between edit script and escription? I am considering platforms at various transcription companies and the transcription platform makes all the difference.  Thank you to all who offer help. ...

Need Tips On How To Edit VR More Quickly - SM
Oct 07, 2014

Hello.  I have just edited my first 5 VR reports ever.  It seems like ther must be a more efficient way to do it than what I was doing.  Every time I needed to make a change, I had to stop the recording and manually move my cursor to the right place.  I wish the Word cursor moved along with the dictation.  I'm sure this must be a learning curve thing.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks! ...

Escription/Edit Script Question
Sep 26, 2010

Can anyone who uses ES think of a reason why the AutoCorrect feature stops working? I know that the "replace as typed" box is checked before I start the program. Also, sometimes the ES toolbar doesn't respond. I can click on it over and over again and no response. Any ideas and/or suggestions to resolve this problem would be appreciated. ...

How Many Radiology Reports Can You Edit Per Hour
Oct 05, 2010

Just trying to figure a few things out before accepting a position for radiology editor.  Thanks in advance ...

Why Did This Give Me The Option To Edit Or Delete
Jan 27, 2011

not delete it?  am I blind is there a delete button somewhere? ...

Edit Script V10 @ General Questions
Jun 12, 2012

Does anyone here use EditScript v10?  I am in a perpetual state of confusion regarding how things are calculated at Nuance. In v10 there is an RDR mode, in which we review our reports that have been corrected and get our accuracy percentage. But, there is also FIESA, which for me has a different percentage (sadly, much lower).  I've noticed that FIESA generally only generates about 1 report per day for me, which doesn't seem very accurate. My percentage with RDR is 99%, an ...

Getting Paid 10 Cpl To Edit. Is This A Good Rate?
Jul 01, 2013

I'm getting paid 10cpl to edit. Is this a good rate? Spaces are not included. Thanks! ...

Nuclear Medicine Preferred Way To Edit
Apr 24, 2014

Not sure what type of report, the provider "stated nuclear medicine study T one-halves" Various research come up with too many variables of editing T one-half written out T one-half T-1/2 t1/2 What is the preferred version?   Thank you ...

VR Shortcut Function Keys To Edit
Oct 29, 2014

Can someone suggest the key strokes that they use for Inscribe for VR. Have tried the shortcut editing keys they have listed, but I don't see a couple on there, like how do you move the cursor to the voice? Thanks for any help. ...

Powerscribe - How Many Lines Per Hour Do You Edit On Average?
Jun 01, 2010

I was wondering if anybody out there was paid per line for Powerscribe and how many lines per hour do you edit on average?  I have always been paid a report rate for Powerscribe Radiology.  Also, which version do you use?  Thanks!! ...

TransTech, Edit Script & Instant Text
Mar 24, 2011

I just started training on Edit Script 9 today. I was wondering if anyone from TransTech who is using Instant Text (I am using the Instant Text Pro V version) could contact me and tell me how you have your Instant Text configured to work with Edit Script 9. For some reason, my Instant Text Pro V did not work with Edit Script 9. I did go to the Instant Text website, and some have been able to use IT Pro V version with Edit Script 9. There was also mention of an upgrade to version 7.  ...

Do You Ever Feel Like Text You Edit Is Reverting Back?
Sep 09, 2013

I got input back from the client QA with blanks they filled in. Amongst the corrections, there was text I remember editing and the text now showing is ASR I had deleted. This is a job I did the other day, and this is why I can remember it. It was rather stupid ASR that I corrected. ...

What Is The Average Line Count That MTs Can Edit Per Hour?
Mar 26, 2014

Thinking of applying at Nuance, what is the average line count that MTs can edit per hour? ...

Edit Script Spell Check Question
Jan 07, 2015

This question sounds too stupid to ask my TSM, so I am asking you experienced folks. How do I change my spell check in Edit Script so that it will automatically spell checks words in all caps?  I am banging my head up against the wall - I feel like I have tried everything! Thanks!!! ...