A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

VR shortcut function keys to edit - Val

Posted: Oct 29, 2014

Can someone suggest the key strokes that they use for Inscribe for VR. Have tried the shortcut editing keys they have listed, but I don't see a couple on there, like how do you move the cursor to the voice? Thanks for any help.

look at this - 3719

[ In Reply To ..]
See if this link helps any: https://www.emdat.com/software/inscribe_AnyModalHowTo.asp

Similar Messages:

Have The Alt Function Keys Changed In DoqScribe?
Sep 30, 2011

I have been off..and I come back and notice my Alt function key does not work in ADP screen and autocorrect and called in and told now they are case sensitive and I have to now capitalize A for accept..., etc.?  ...

Extext Shortcut Keys
Jun 03, 2010

I am working in Extext and I need to center headings..etc.  Does anybody have a list of shortcut keys I can use so I do not have utilize my mouse so often?  Thanks!   Lisa ...

Any Ediscript MTs.... How Do You Use The Shortcut Keys?
Jan 22, 2011

Hi all, Any MTs who work on Editscript.  Do you use the shortcuts recommeded by the program or do you do your own workaround and remap keys or use Shorthand to map a different key to do the same or a combination of key commands.  I tried using shorthand to overide the other key commands in Editscript and it will not let me.  I like to use my ALT K and ALT J keys to move forward and back in the report rather than CTL right arrow or left arrow, but it will not let me create that in ...

Editscript Shortcut Keys
Mar 02, 2013

hi - just wondered if anyone out there knows a site where i can copy/paste a list of shortcut keys? OR if you could just type a bunch here? (for some reason, i can't find any lists online.) thanks! ...

Do Laptops Usually Have Shortcut Keys To Get To The Internet?
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Remapping Shortcut Keys In Escription 10
Apr 13, 2014

Has anyone successfully modified the shortcuts in Escription? I found this thread http://forum.mtstars.com/445423.html and found my way through the process, but at the very end I cannot save the changes correctly. I get a message about saving it as editscriptshortcuts.dot, but then it just doesn't seem to save correctly. Arrgh! So close but still so far. Can anyone help?  TIA :) ...

Microsoft Word 2007 Shortcut Keys
Oct 23, 2009

In Microsoft word 2007, under view, you can increase the percentage of the document from 100% and in my case to 140%.  My question is, is there a shortcut key for this?  Thanks. ...

BayScribe - Utilize The Function Keys On The Keyboard Instead Of A Foot Pedal
Mar 05, 2011

I have never used the BayScribe platform, but before I move forward with future prospects utilizing such, I would like to know if it is possible to utilize the function keys on the keyboard instead of a foot pedal - on BayScribe.  I appreciate any feedback.  Thank you.   ...

Does Anyone Know The Short Keys For Opening The Lookup Function In MS Word 2010?
Feb 18, 2014

Does anyone know the short key sequence for opening the Lookup function in MS Word?  I use it a lot! TYIA! N/M ...

Shortcut Keys Microsoft Office 2007 Home And Student
Sep 25, 2014

Recently got new computer with windows 7 (old one had Vista) and put my word office 2007 home and student back on ...my shortcut keys (like F7) for spellcheck are not working...and I want to get the spellcheck visible on the task bar...any ideas how I can fix? Thanks!! ...

Esription Hot Keys And Word Hot Keys
May 08, 2013

I recently had to have my computer in the shop and they wiped my hard drive clean but the tech did not back some of my files and I lost them.  Needless to say I was upset because I had a list of esription hot keys for VR (Nuace program) and Word hot keys.  Does anyone have a list of them as I refer to them often.  TIA. ...

Cannot Edit Cc's
Feb 26, 2014

What in the world did they do to the cc list?  I can no longer edit anything.  Grrrr. ...

Don't Over Edit. Don't Over Edit. Sm
Oct 31, 2014

We've all heard that, right?  Someone should inform QA to not over QA then because adding in "a" or "the" or "an" is overediting!  Plus, we get dinged for it.  I'm so over this BS.  I am literally so nervous now when I sit down to work.  Yesterday, I slowed playback down to the point that I did 700 lines LESS than I had been doing just to see if this made any difference.  Nope.  Still got hit with a, an, the crap from QA.  If tomorrow's big ...

How Do I Edit My Expansions
Feb 25, 2011

How do I edit/work on adding expansions when I get NJA  and can't get in to type? ...

Can Doctors Edit?-sm
Dec 20, 2013

Just wondering...when the documents are imported into the client's system, can their doctors edit them if they find an error before they sign off on them?  When I worked in-house, the doctors could either edit the report or re-dictate whatever we had blanked.  I'm just guessing that the reports go to a queue for the doctors to "read" and then sign since, legally, they are ultimately responsible for what they dictate.  Just wondering if anyone knew.  TIA.    ...

Anyone Know Of VR Edit Positions Pay 4 Cpl?
Jun 10, 2014

Does anyone know of any companies out there that pay 4 cpl or above as an IC VR editor? Looking for work and all of them pay horrible.     Thanks  ...

How Do I Get From The Job Edit Page
May 27, 2015

For job edit, I hit ALT E and do what I need to do on the edit page.  To escape and return to the document, I hit ALT 3, tab, tab, tab, enter to return to the document. There has got to be an easier (less keystrokes) way to return to where I was without using the mouse. Please help me! ...

KEYS THAT PLEASE
Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone know of a company called Keys That Please out of CA. ...

Instructions For Edit Script
Jan 30, 2010

I would like to get an early jump on learning this program. Is there a list of instructions or manual somewhere that I can download? ...

How Many Lines Do You Edit Per Payperiod?
May 08, 2011

I was reading somewhere on here where FastChart said one of their VR editors edited 53,000 in a payperiod!!      ...

HOW MANY ASR LINES CAN YOU EDIT PER HOUR?
Jan 28, 2012

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but how many lines on average would you say you can edit with ASR per hour?  I think the most I have ever been able to do was around 250 myself.  I just wondered how I measured up with other MTs with the ASR jobs.  I remember a couple of years ago not long after MQ started up with ASR getting a company email describing an MT (no name was given) who could edit over 600 lines per hour and over 400 with straight transcription.   ...

Wondering About Average Edit LPH
Mar 10, 2012

Just wondering what peoples' average edit lph is?  I realize the type of platform, account, dictators, etc. come into play, but is 500 lph a dream, particularly with escription?  TIA ...

How Many VR/SR Lines Do You Edit/type In A Day?
Jun 02, 2012

I think the platform is great. I use most of the important hot keys to increase speed, do not use the mouse much, and rely on the keyboard. The dictators are crystal clear. The editing is minimal; it's the cleanest I have seen in my experience. My internet connection is fast. I am not having any technical problems. The account specs are simple and clear. To make the same in VR as I was with traditional transcription, I would need to do 300 VR lines per hour, and I just can& ...

Edit Script Glitches
Jul 05, 2012

Am I the only one who is constantly dealing with these issues? 1.  Lines of text overlapping eachother into a confused jumble.  If you highlight the document, some of of this will resolve and go away, but not all of it. 2. When leaving a pending note, the text I took 2 minues to thoughtfully word out just dissappears completely, and I have to type the whole thing all over again. 3.  When leaving a pending reason, the drop-down menu will randomly pick a reason for me, and I have ...

Edit Script Vs Escription
Dec 07, 2012

What is the difference between edit script and escription? I am considering platforms at various transcription companies and the transcription platform makes all the difference.  Thank you to all who offer help. ...

Need Tips On How To Edit VR More Quickly - SM
Oct 07, 2014

Hello.  I have just edited my first 5 VR reports ever.  It seems like ther must be a more efficient way to do it than what I was doing.  Every time I needed to make a change, I had to stop the recording and manually move my cursor to the right place.  I wish the Word cursor moved along with the dictation.  I'm sure this must be a learning curve thing.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks! ...

Where Is The Search Function?
Oct 15, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to find the search function? It's probably staring me right in the face, and I just don't notice it. ...

Search Function
Oct 18, 2009

why is there no search function on here? ...

USING THE BREAK FUNCTION
Nov 10, 2009

Have you ever used the break function simply because you had a dictator that was so horrible that you got frustrated and sent it back?  I know that we are not supposed to do this and that MQ supposedly keeps track of how many breaks we use but I have to admit I have done this no occasion.  I had a report so bad a couple of weeks ago which was over 1000 seconds long and an ESL doctor, not to mention scratchy sound, etc.  About halfway through this thing I had already spent nearly 2 ...

F5 Function Not Working
Feb 17, 2010

Is anybody else having problem with checking statistics using F5. ...