A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Christmas carol for MT's - :Do You Hear What I Hear?" nm - anon

Posted: Nov 29, 2009

nm

what do you hear? - scrooge

[ In Reply To ..]
:I

carol - good tidings

[ In Reply To ..]
HAHA! Good one!

NJA (sung to the tune of Jingle Bells) - trying to lighten the mood

[ In Reply To ..]
NJA
NJA
NJA every day
Its so hard to pay the bills
When there's no work to stay- HEY!

Similar Messages:

Here's Your Christmas Carol, MT's
Dec 03, 2011

To the tune of 7 days of Christmas:   On the first day of Christmas my employer gave to me a glimpse of our future, MT’s.   Continue...On the second day of Christmas my employer gave to me, no holidays... and so on.... No incentive pay, No overtime, 80 percent VR...No raise in the future, Awful clumsy platform, No communication, No QA feedback, No tech support, Flexing is encouraged, Keep up your production!    Wanna know where I work, or do you work ther ...

Anybody Hear From Their New RTL?
Jan 12, 2010

Haven't heard a word about this since they were asking people to apply in Dec. Supposedly 12 were hired for nights and weekend shifts. Wonder if they found 12 willing to chance another new created MQ position. ...

Would Like To Hear From TLs Or QA
Feb 16, 2010

I would like to know what you see as the pros and cons of your job, esp if you work for one of the larger nationals and, if possible, maybe some idea of what pay range in addition to being an MT one might expect to be offered (or fair), ie, x-amount more per line or hour... thank you v. much for any input. ...

Anybody Ever Hear Of This ...
Mar 16, 2010

I'm doing a cardiology report and the doctor is referring to what sounds like a "2 10 pen cath."  Any idea what he's trying to say.  ...

Anyone Ever Hear Of This?
Apr 27, 2010

Company wants me to sign HIPAA Business Associate Agreement and send to them along with my resume prior to testing.  Has anyone else had to do this? ...

Seriously, Does Anybody NOT Hear
Sep 07, 2011

Ours barely, barely, barely ever sends out an e-mail anymore and our QC only sends out about 1 e-mail a week.  Answer phone calls? Forget about it.  Just wondered if this is SOP. ...

I Cannot Hear With All These
Sep 28, 2011

SHRILL, GIGGLING, LOUD NURSES AND/OR SUPPORT STAFF in the background.  I'd like to reach thru the phone and b/slap all of them!!!!! I don't see how patients ever get any rest/recuperation!!! ...

Fed Up And No Win....I Hear Ya.
May 29, 2012

I know where you are coming from.  I posted on here a couple of weeks ago that my husband passed away and I did not even get a "kiss my foot" from this company.  No card, no email...no anything AND my post was jerked off here in a heartbeat.  My CCM knew about it and another friend that works there as well.  I am so disappointed in this company... ...

What I Hear...
Feb 24, 2014

What I hear is, Nuance is hiring a lot of newbies... great! give them a chance BUT... are they being paid the same as the veterans?  Anybody know? ...

ICs Want To Hear From You
May 30, 2014

I recently took a job as an IC, thinking it would be great to make my own schedule. HOWEVER, I have to work when the work is there. There is no making my own schedule. The work flow dictates when I work. There is no work on Monday or Tuesday. Maybe a few reports trickle in late Tues, but then more work comes late Wednesday afternoon, then work Thurs, Fri, Sat, and by Sunday no work again. Account is for clinic docs, no acute care. Is this the same experience you other ICs are having. I&# ...

Anyone Ever Hear Of?
Aug 20, 2014

Transcribe Team?  They are offering 0.40 to 0.65 per audio minute.  Strange? ...

I Would Like To Hear From All Independents Who Get The Following:
Nov 01, 2009

I am an IC. I have read a website that says we as independents get the following. I would love to hear from each one who is in this category and tell me if you as an independent are getting the following: The site says many companies that hire ICs give full benefits including sick leave, health insurance, sign on bonuses, paid vacations, retirement plans. Next this site says 6 hours a day is considered a full day for most MTs and lastly it says that we, if compentent enough ...

Anyone Hear Of Von Bonsdorff?
Nov 03, 2009

von Bonsdorff  hyperventilation maneuver ...

Anyone Hear Of Zylomed?
Nov 10, 2009

NM ...

ARGH! I Can't Hear!
Dec 15, 2009

So I'm still learning the in's and out's of transcribing, hoping that once I finish this course and get my certification and start working it will get easier.  Do the doctors ever get the mush out of their mouth????  Anyways, one of my assignments i swear he is saying " Patient was status post for kebel basal strokal which has left him with gate unsteadiness." the part in the bold/underlined part.  I thought I was doing so good, I have reread this report about 5 ...

I Clearly Hear The Dictator Say
Jan 26, 2010

Coumadin 30 mg per day. Now, I want to make sure I'm not dreaming here, but that is completely incorrect, right? Maybe I'm having a brain lapse (been an MT for 20 years) but I want to make sure my thinking is correct that this dosage would probably be lethal? I'm going to leave a blank for the dosage, but I just wanted to double check with my MT friends.  I have listened to it many times, and she is positively saying "30 mg per day."   TIA!! ...

Can Hear It Clearly, Just Have Never Heard
Feb 18, 2010

can't verify its proper spelling.   The patient returns today for removal of his IV/IV-Y loops.   TIA!     ...

Want To Hear From Happy MTs
Apr 07, 2010

Hello everyone, I am about to complete my MT training with an online school and I am finding that many people seem very unhappy with their positions, the companies they work for, their pay, etc. I am curious to know just how feasible it is to expect to find a job, be happy with it, and actually make a decent paycheck. Is there anyone out there who is happy with their current job and is willing to tell me about it? I have been doing lots and lots of research online and have been hard-pressed to ...

Did Anybody Hear From Landmark Yet? Nm
Oct 10, 2010

sdf ...

2.25 Radiology--anyone Hear From Them?
Oct 31, 2010

Heard nothing so far. Have to wonder. ...

Hear With Forceps?
Nov 02, 2010

This person has a foreign body in the foot.  Does this sentence make sense?  There appeared to be a foreign body distally that was visible and could hear audibly with the forceps. Can it be heard audibly as the forceps hits the foreign body?  Thanks for any help.     ...

What Do You Do When You Can't Hear Or Understand?
Nov 17, 2010

For the first time in a long time, I was in the cesspool.  I spent 3 hours with an ESL serial dictator, that was speaking so softly I couldn't hear most of what he was saying, and what I could hear I couldn't understand.  In one of the reports I only got 5 random words after spending a half-hour on it - and it was only 20 seconds long.  What should we do in cases like this - when you literally just Can't Get It, and not for lack of trying.   ...

Do They Not Know That We Can Hear Them Farting??
Jan 16, 2011

Just venting, but gosh I am sick of listening to their bodily functions!! ...

NetScript Inc. -- Anyone Even Hear Of It?
Apr 20, 2011

I was originally contacted by NetScript, I believe they got my resume off Careerbuilder or something like that.  They were looking for Fri, Sat and Sun work, from 6 pm to midnight.  Been out of the field for 5 years, because I was lucky enough, financially,  to be able to stay at home with my two kids.  Im ready to get back into it, so Im sort of putting my feelers out there.  I emailed back that I was interrested, and was told to call the manager to get details.  S ...

Anyone Hear From Synernet Yet? Nm
Sep 29, 2011

x ...

Anyone Here Ever Hear The Saying, "You Can't
Nov 13, 2011

Sad but true, said the telephone operator, ice man, Western Union boy, streetlamp lighter, typewriter repairman, and US MT. ...

Did Any One Hear Anything Today About
Dec 01, 2011

I thought I read/heard somewhere that they were going to let us know on 12/1, but I could be wrong.  THANKS! ...

I Want To Hear From Those Happy At SGS
Jan 19, 2012

Hi all.  I know there have been some that have complained about their experience at SGS.  I am wondering if there are people happy there and if they would be willing to share their story here.  Thanks in advance to anyone who writes. ...

Anyone Hear Of TEI, Any Info
Mar 13, 2012

Appreciate any info. ...

May I Please Hear From Those Successful At VR?
Mar 21, 2012

I know there are many who are opposed to VR, but I would like to hear from those successful at it and enjoy it.  I need some tips.  I have to do this, and I want to get good at it no matter what. My account is fairly easy.  There are some problem dictators who should not be on there though, and this keeps my line count down to 250-300 most days.  Today, they were not on there and I edited 400 LPH!!  However, my hands are really hurting.  I am having trouble feeling ...