A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Winscribe Dictation - glorybee81

Posted: Oct 15, 2013

How do I decrease the playback on Winscribe?  I have gone to settings and set everything to the lowest numbers on there but it does not change.  Thanks!

try the tech help board - maybe they will answer you

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Winscribe Info
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know if Winscribe is compatible with Vista, MS Word 2007 and Instant Text? Any tips for using Winscribe? TIA. ...

Windows 7 And WinScribe
Jan 18, 2010

I am about ready to switch from an XP computer to my new Windows 7 computer.  I am wondering if there is anything I need to do to have WinScribe transition flawlessly with the new technology.  Has anyone been using WinScribe and made this transition?  I have tried getting information from the WinScribe website, but the total focus there is sales to new customers. ...

Winscribe Platform?
Jul 21, 2010

Do any of you have experience with the WinScribe platform for typing?  I'm trying to make sure it is easy to use and that MTs can be productive on it.  Thank you. ...

Winscribe Will Not Let Me Appear Offline
Aug 08, 2011

I am a newbie typing under an editor right now, and I need some help with Winscribe.  I have never had this problem and noone can help.  When all of my files/jobs load it will  not let me appear offline.  I have to be offline so others can load their jobs as well.  It is Winscribe 3.7.  I have booted, Reconnect, eveyrthing and nothing is working!!!  Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...

Winscribe Tutorial?
May 29, 2012

Has anyone found a Winscribe tutorial for the old or the new version? All I can find are links to sites that collect hits - no actual tutorials. Thanks. ...

Winscribe/Windows 8.1
Jun 11, 2015

Is anyone running Winscribe on Windows 8.1? ...

License To Be Able To Work On Winscribe
Oct 17, 2009

I am looking for an license to be able to work on Winscribe.  Can anyone tell me where I  might locate this? ...

Winscribe Internet Typist
Jul 10, 2010

I am trying to find out how to prioritize or pick and choose jobs in my queue.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks. Clw ...

Anyone Use Winscribe Internet Typist With IT
May 02, 2011

I know that I had issues getting IT to recognize another platform but can not remember how it was done as it was so long ago.  Any suggestions? ...

How To Use MS WORD Auto Correct Within Winscribe???
May 04, 2011

Does anyone know how to use MSWord auto correct when in side the winscribe system?  If so, I would really appreciate some guidance.   Thank you so much.   Gloria ...

Winscribe Efficient, User-friendly, Etc?
Jul 05, 2012

Have anyone used this platform before.  Is it efficient, user-friendly, etc.  Thanks for the info!  ...

Does Winscribe Work With Instant Text Or Shorthand?
May 20, 2011

I have possibly found an MT position that uses the Winscribe platform.  Does this platform work with Instant Text or Shorthand?  Thanks in advance ...

Infinity IN-USB-1 Driver For Windows 7 (running XP Mode W/ Winscribe)
Jan 13, 2010

I've got Windows 7 Professional on my laptop, and have XP mode set up and running.   I'm using WinScribe and my problem is that XP mode doesn't seem to recognize my foot pedal, but everything else in WinScribe is working great on 7.  Does anyone have a driver that I can get a link to?  Or, is there a new foot  pedal I should look into for this purpose.   I cannot for the life of me find a website with a legitimate driver download and with it bein ...

H & P Dictation
Oct 22, 2011

Physician dictates, "Patient underwent a s/l urectral stent.  Any ideas anyone?  Thank you.  ...

EMR Dictation
Mar 15, 2013

How do you charge your physician for putting information into EMR?  Do you charge per patient?  per hour?  What is a fair price?  ...

How Do You Get Your Dictation?
Jul 16, 2013

How do you get your dictation? ...

Dictation App
Aug 06, 2014

I think it is safe to say that we can expect even worse sound quality now that the doctors are using a dictation app. I can say I have already noticed this on my accounts. Remember when doctors were encouraged not to dictate on their cell phone? Now it is being encouraged! Hard to believe MM cares about quality.... ...

BL Dictation
Oct 08, 2014

OK just putting a little lightness in the air, as I NEED IT.  Does BL, and you will know who I am talking about perhaps, have a hairball problem?  LOL!   ...

Dictation
Nov 04, 2014

Dear Doctor/Physician/Dictator Can you please dictate the report as if it was YOUR family member that the report is about? ...

HELP With Cardio Dictation
Oct 14, 2009

Please help if you can! The doctor is talking way too fast, I can't even understand it when I slow it down... I'm hearing the following:  "Patient had fiberoptic *****. ?Internal? tracheostomy was ******." Also having trouble with the following:"...interrupted 6-0 Prolene. The ****** were noted at completion of the repair and then the wound was irrigated and closed with interrupted 3-0 Dexon and running 4-0 nylon." Thanks   ...

Cardiology Dictation
Nov 30, 2009

The dictator is naming medications. One of them sounds like Colife, but when I research it I find nothing. Does anyone know what this medication could be? ...

From A Head Ct Dictation
Mar 09, 2010

(Philpha)contiguous (cyamal) images were obtained ... Thank you.   ...

75 Minutes Of Dictation
Apr 05, 2010

How long does it take to transcribe 75 minutes of dictation? ...

Pet Dictation Peeve
May 25, 2010

Ooooh!  This gets me.  This is an NP who is dictating acute care - "The patient comes in with a diagnosis of non-insulin dependent diabetes 'myelitis'."  Puhleeze!  The same dictator pronounces "organomegaly" as "organomeglea."  It's like hearing someone scratching their fingernails down a blackboard.  Shouldn't these people have had enough schooling to be able to sound out words?! ...

Emotional Dictation
Jul 12, 2010

Just had a dictator sobbing and choking up while dictating on an AML toddler with a poor prognosis.  Dictation was still clear enough, but it was hard to keep from not choking up myself.  If I was an MD, that would be the part of the job I don't think I would be able to handle. ...

Yawning Over The Same Bit Of Dictation
Sep 12, 2010

Had to leave a blank due to yawn (the doc, not me, although this can be a snooze fest at times).  I was hoping to fill in the blank later on when I got to the assessment.  Darn if the doc didn't yawn again over the same thing.  What are the chances of that?  Oh, well. ...

Charging For EMR Dictation
Sep 21, 2010

Does anyone know the standards for charging for dictation into an EMR (SOAPware).  There's really no way to check line count.  Do you charge by how many minutes are dictated?  I'm in a quandry and think I'm being taken advantage of.  Thanks in advance.  ...

Clinical Dictation
Oct 29, 2010

Opinions, please. Does anyone know if it's possible to get work at home employment doing clinical dictation only?  If so, do you think it's possible with only basic medical transcription training? ...

Dictation On Urology
Nov 15, 2010

transcribing dictation on urology.  Rectal: On digital rectal exam, the prostate is flass without firmness or nodularity. I can't seem to make out if the doctor is saying flass or flash or flac. He is definitely saying without firmness or nodularity. ...

Understanding Dictation
Jan 04, 2011

Thanking you ...