A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OK, I know I wasn't dreaming last night when I ... - Old MT

Posted: Mar 10, 2011

tried several times to go to this site and it either would not load or a couple of times it went to some totally different site...had a picture of a dog on it, forget what the text on it said but it was something similar to "MT stars". Please tell me I'm not the only one.  I gave up getting on the site last night and this morning the site came right up.

I had the same problems yesterday, never saw the dog though, (sm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The page would never load and then there are times when the page does load but you cannot see anything except for a message across the top of the page, something about "array." Sadly, I cannot remember the entire message.

Actually this seems to be happening a lot recently. I can click on a comment, read it and try to go back to the board and will lose it completely.

It happens periodically. I didn't get the dog picture - me

[ In Reply To ..]
it just would not load the site. It happens it seems on average of once a month. I think they do site maintenance and take it down while that is being done.

Site was down, you were hallucinating the dog - cr

[ In Reply To ..]
Just kidding! I couldn't get on, but didn't see a dog; it just wouldn't load.

Not hallucinating....just bad typing... - Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Evidently, one of the time I typed in "mtstars" I typed in "mystars". Voila, a picture of the dog.

How about that stupid "Fraudchek" thing that - makes it really tough to surf?

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm so tired of that, and don't know what it is or how to get rid of it. I think it's some kind of a redirect thing, but in the end the page won't display, but I also can't get to the desired website.

Similar Messages:

Am I Dreaming
Aug 01, 2014

Today it seems as though my primary account has dried up and I'm working on my secondary and tertiary accounts.  Sure hope this is temporary.  I hate these things.  ...

Pt Was Given Enema To Use The Night Before And *SIH-VA-CLEANSE* To Wash With The Night Before????
Feb 12, 2011

Sippacleanse? Sivacleanse? Supercleanse? I have searched and searched...thanks in advance!!! Not usually on OB/GYN... ...

Dreaming Of Mode Instability?
Feb 01, 2012

Elderly patient involved in MVA, developed cellulitis to leg.  He became delirious on Lexapro and his mood became unstable.  Would this be an appropriate sentence for HPI?  The patient is a 76-year-old married white man who was transferred from the Medical Service for evaluation and _____ (dreaming of mode) instability. ...

HOLY SMOKES, I Must Be Dreaming!
Oct 25, 2014

THANK GOSH I'm not working my "regular primaries" anymore ... the accounts I've been working on for the past 5 years are almost ALL completely indecipherable accents from every country on the globe but since the new switch I haven't had even ONE single report from those accounts but the new ones I'm being routed are vanilla-accented, plain English-speaking and normal-speed midwesterners in Kansas and Oklahoma.  Those of you who have always worked on these accounts until ...

Wasn't There Something
May 22, 2012

aka Showdown at the Okay Corral INSERT MUSICAL SIGN HERE Look all around there's nothing but brown skyyyy.  Look straight ahead there's nothing but blue skyyyyyyy.  It's gonna be a briiiiight, bright, bright, bright sun shiny day.  END MUSICAL SIGN HERE Think of the Transcend lawsuit as the second SATOC.  Guess what.  There is possibly going to be a third SATOC.  The inept and corrupt no longer get to prevail without a showdown. It's occurring ...

I Wasn't Sure If I Should Be Using Commas Here
Apr 18, 2010

I wasn't sure if I should be using commas here and make this one long sentence, or if it is correct as is...also, I wasn't sure if "forward flex" is correct. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION Physical exam revealed that he can forward (flex) about 60 degrees.  He can abduct to maybe 70 degrees.  He has virtually no rotation. "Physical exam revealed that he can forward flex about 60 degrees.  He can abduct to maybe 70 degrees.  He has virtually no rotation." Then it goes onto the n ...

I Wasn't Laid Off
Apr 06, 2013

I was straight-up fired.  I own it, as well as my part in it (production).  I feel for anybody else in my boat.  My husband, thankfully, has a good job so I can take a minute to breathe before plunging back underwater.   I love being an MT; too bad it's an unrequited love.  :/   I was straight-up fired (last week).  I own it, as well as my part in it (production).  I feel for anybody else in my boat.  My husband, thankfully, has a good ...

Was Told I Wasn't Paid Enough To Put Up With
Dec 02, 2009

the bickerings of his office staff.  Mind you, I make great per hour pay with this doctor, so I cannot complain about his pay, but for him to acknowledge that he was aware how valuable my time is really put a smile on my face.  His office wanted me to do something for them and I propose charging them (not him) $25/hour.  He told me I had undercut myself and was worth more.  :)  This was something they need to take care of internally and he told me he will tell them not t ...

So My 98.8% Quality Wasn't Good Enough...
Nov 05, 2013

Here's how I handled being ridiculed by my TM for "allowing" my Fiesa post audits to slip to below 99% - even though the average with the QC scores was well above 99%. I found another job.  One that isn't ridiculous in their QA and believes that the standard 98% quality is excellent.  I'm not asked to spend hours of my time "off the clock" reviewing QA mistakes and have not had them incorrectly count off because all scores are reviewed by a head person before they are s ...

When I Wasn't Typing Or Playing The Recording, I Was...
Dec 03, 2010

reading the client profile looking up a word in my stedman's books looking for help in past dictations by same doc or about same patient they are so clueless ...

Guess 1 Hour MOT A Day Wasn't Enough, Now Want 2 MOT (South BR)! Right, This Job Is So
Apr 02, 2015

wonderful, fulfilling (and let's not forget soo well paying), let me just give up the rest of my life!  Yeah, right.  These folks are totally nuts - no, wait, that would be a valid excuse.  They're just plain STUPID - and clueless. ...

So Has Silent Type Gone Belly Up? I Wasn't Sure Judging Sm
Feb 26, 2012

from the posts below.  I almost accepted a position with them a few months ago, so kinda scary.  It seems nowadays the only thing you can count on is that you cannot count on anything.  ...

Line Count Wasn't Quite adding Up
Jul 09, 2012

Has anyone felt like their line count wasn't quite adding up to what it should be in the past week or is it just my imagination?       ...

Ever Had One Of Those Night?
Aug 18, 2010

Tonight was one of those nights.  Computer problems:  I did a report, my first report at that, and it froze up on me.  Waited for it to just go on its own like it normally does when that happens and it never happened.  I finally said screw it I'm just gonna type it over.  Well it was locked, by me of course, and I don't even know if I'm going to get paid for it.  Then when I'm finished with that ordeal - NJA!!!!!  Great!!!!  No wo ...

Another Night Of The
Dec 05, 2012

dictations...why am I always stuck with the worst speakers out there.  I know there are good ones on this account, but D....when I am taking 20 minutes to edit a 5 minute piece of crap there is a problem with that!!! ...

Third Night In A Row With NJA In North. Nm
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

You Know The MT Field Is Bad When Even The Fly-by-night...
Mar 26, 2010

You know the MT field is bad when even the fly-by-night "work-at-home" make $20 an hour companies don't even advertise for MT anymore.  My husband has been job hunting and we've been checking the online job search engines daily.  I haven't seen one single ad like we used to see on the matchbook covers.  Now they have a different scheme.  It's all work at home in call centers and make $20 an hour.      ...

Night Jasmine
Jun 02, 2010

At the risk of more of your wrath, I need to clarify that I do get dressed (usually jeans and a T-shirt or sweatshirt in the winter) -- I just do not get dressed up like I did for the office.  Thank you for your suggestions, but my home, family committments, and budget do not allow a lot of shopping and lunching.   ...

Why All The Night Work?
Aug 13, 2010

I have been watching these posts for a while now about everybody switching to nights and weekends and having no work.  Why the big push for everyone to change to nights and weekends?  I have worked in acute care for a long time and granted some of the dictation comes in in the evenings, but graveyard -- not so much.  It would seem that there would be enough people WANTING to work evenings and weekends for various reasons -- work around a spouse's job, children's schedule ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

My Big Laugh For The Night
Mar 29, 2012

ESL doctor:  "The patient lives on farm.  He milks the cows, horses, mules and chickens." Chickens are mammals?  All this time those wings and feathers had me fooled, but then again, they never could fly to prove it...  This is the same guy who once said a patient worked driving a "lift-fork" and another one of his patients was "stung by a black widow recluse spider."  And to think, this man makes 5-10 times what I do... ouch... if only someone had told me as a teena ...

My Son Called Me Last Night
Jul 09, 2012

coming to a Holiday Inn where he lives. He said they advertised "Medical Transcription jobs - earn $40,000 a year!"  He thought I could use a good laugh. Thanks, son. ...

I Posted Last Night About New Job
Jul 19, 2012

First of all, I apologize for coming across as "gloating."  I really didn't mean to do that.  I have been working sporadically since February, for a few of the companies that have been mentionned on the company board, and i have posted my experiences with them, U-Scribe being one, Inscribe being one and Mediscribes being another to name a few examples.   I am technically "homeless, having lived in a motel since I relocated, but thanks to friends and family, I h ...

Another Night Of Dictation
Dec 19, 2012

and i'm getting paid what again for this.  I really despise that it is taking 20+ minutes to EDIT this POS 1.34 minute dictation all b/c the dr has not learned how to speak and I have a Q full of his crap work.  Such a shame I can't get paid more for each speaker that is difficult...oh what am I saying, I am lucky to get paid at all for doing the dictation.  After all, half the work that I do, I am doing for free.  Ugh i had to vent my frustration!! ...

Night Shift
Jul 03, 2013

I have a question for anyone working night shift. if you work from 11 pm on Tues to 7 am Wed, does that time count for tues or wed. Thanks. ...

This Is A First. Work All Night.
Nov 28, 2014

I have always NJA on Thanksgiving. I have had a full shift of work. ...

ILP Vs US Coverage At Night
Mar 03, 2015

A week or 2 back someone asked what the HDS/SHDA coverage was during the night in reply to a post about coverage during the daytime.  if still curious here are the approximate numbers from midnight.  ILP workers:  1500 US workers:  186 From that last post, during the day it was:  ILP workers:  1095 US workers:  837 ...

I Seriously Had A Dream Last Night
Apr 09, 2015

emptying trash cans in a large factory or hell or somewhere with winding corridors and endless rooms, and was actually sad this morning when I woke up and it wasn't true.  My life is pathetic. ...

'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS
Dec 01, 2009

I am looking for the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas" for transcriptionists . Does anyone have this? ...

Medication S/l Clorazepin...100 Mg 1 In Am 4 At Night....
Feb 04, 2010

No 100 mg dosing under clorazepam, definite "in" or "ine" at the end of medication.... ...