A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS - QUEENMABTYPES

Posted: Dec 01, 2009

I am looking for the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas" for transcriptionists . Does anyone have this?

SOME EXAMPLES - ALICE

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't know if these are what you are looking for, but--

There's one on page 3 here:

http://www.gjc-ahdi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/keystrokesjan09.pdf

Here's another one, but it's not very poetic:

http://www.mtdaily.com/mt1/christmas.html

Similar Messages:

MERRY CHRISTMAS And HAPPY NEW YEAR To All !!!! And To Those Who Do Not Celebrate Christmas
Dec 23, 2014

BEST WISHES for the holidays ...

Pt Was Given Enema To Use The Night Before And *SIH-VA-CLEANSE* To Wash With The Night Before????
Feb 12, 2011

Sippacleanse? Sivacleanse? Supercleanse? I have searched and searched...thanks in advance!!! Not usually on OB/GYN... ...

I Just Watched The Old Christmas Special "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"
Jan 05, 2015

NTS (Nuance) who stole Christmas.....My version......We all know the tune, replace The Grinch with NTS (fits better sound-wise)...NTS = Nuance... You're a mean one, NTS.... You really are a heel You're a Monster, NTS.... You're heart's an empty hole You're brain is full of spiders, You've got garlic in your soul, NTS......(drag it out here!) I wouldn't touch you with a......39-1/2-foot pole !!!!! You're a foul one, NTS... You're a nasty wasty ...

Ever Had One Of Those Night?
Aug 18, 2010

Tonight was one of those nights.  Computer problems:  I did a report, my first report at that, and it froze up on me.  Waited for it to just go on its own like it normally does when that happens and it never happened.  I finally said screw it I'm just gonna type it over.  Well it was locked, by me of course, and I don't even know if I'm going to get paid for it.  Then when I'm finished with that ordeal - NJA!!!!!  Great!!!!  No wo ...

Another Night Of The
Dec 05, 2012

dictations...why am I always stuck with the worst speakers out there.  I know there are good ones on this account, but D....when I am taking 20 minutes to edit a 5 minute piece of crap there is a problem with that!!! ...

My Christmas Wish
Dec 16, 2009

I am actively looking for another job and my Christmas wish is the day I get to say                 MQ take this sorry excuse for a job and shove it                                    I QUIT ...

Christmas
Dec 21, 2009

All of these people on here complaining about whether or not they are getting a Christmas bonus need to get a grip!  I would be extremely happy if the company I work for (or did at least until Friday when I quit) would just send my freaking paycheck!  Sorry, you guys, this has really put a damper on my Christmas spirit because I have done the job, worked my fingers to the bone and now can't get paid for it. ...

Did Anyone Ask For Christmas Off Yet?
Nov 29, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone requested Christmas off yet? I tried to request it the other day and it wouldn't let me??? It kind of has me worried. ...

All I Want For Christmas . . .
Dec 18, 2014

Please let me go back to accounts I am familiar  with.  I can't get any lines with this junk.  Or, maybe that is the reasoning. ...

Did QC Get Off For Christmas?
Dec 29, 2014

I noticed that none of the jobs I submitted to last week are in FIESA yet.  Did QC get off last week?  I thought they followed the same OOW procedures the MLS do (if there's work and you are scheduled, you work, if there isn't any work, you flex or don't work). ...

Third Night In A Row With NJA In North. Nm
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

You Know The MT Field Is Bad When Even The Fly-by-night...
Mar 26, 2010

You know the MT field is bad when even the fly-by-night "work-at-home" make $20 an hour companies don't even advertise for MT anymore.  My husband has been job hunting and we've been checking the online job search engines daily.  I haven't seen one single ad like we used to see on the matchbook covers.  Now they have a different scheme.  It's all work at home in call centers and make $20 an hour.      ...

Night Jasmine
Jun 02, 2010

At the risk of more of your wrath, I need to clarify that I do get dressed (usually jeans and a T-shirt or sweatshirt in the winter) -- I just do not get dressed up like I did for the office.  Thank you for your suggestions, but my home, family committments, and budget do not allow a lot of shopping and lunching.   ...

Why All The Night Work?
Aug 13, 2010

I have been watching these posts for a while now about everybody switching to nights and weekends and having no work.  Why the big push for everyone to change to nights and weekends?  I have worked in acute care for a long time and granted some of the dictation comes in in the evenings, but graveyard -- not so much.  It would seem that there would be enough people WANTING to work evenings and weekends for various reasons -- work around a spouse's job, children's schedule ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

My Big Laugh For The Night
Mar 29, 2012

ESL doctor:  "The patient lives on farm.  He milks the cows, horses, mules and chickens." Chickens are mammals?  All this time those wings and feathers had me fooled, but then again, they never could fly to prove it...  This is the same guy who once said a patient worked driving a "lift-fork" and another one of his patients was "stung by a black widow recluse spider."  And to think, this man makes 5-10 times what I do... ouch... if only someone had told me as a teena ...

My Son Called Me Last Night
Jul 09, 2012

coming to a Holiday Inn where he lives. He said they advertised "Medical Transcription jobs - earn $40,000 a year!"  He thought I could use a good laugh. Thanks, son. ...

I Posted Last Night About New Job
Jul 19, 2012

First of all, I apologize for coming across as "gloating."  I really didn't mean to do that.  I have been working sporadically since February, for a few of the companies that have been mentionned on the company board, and i have posted my experiences with them, U-Scribe being one, Inscribe being one and Mediscribes being another to name a few examples.   I am technically "homeless, having lived in a motel since I relocated, but thanks to friends and family, I h ...

Another Night Of Dictation
Dec 19, 2012

and i'm getting paid what again for this.  I really despise that it is taking 20+ minutes to EDIT this POS 1.34 minute dictation all b/c the dr has not learned how to speak and I have a Q full of his crap work.  Such a shame I can't get paid more for each speaker that is difficult...oh what am I saying, I am lucky to get paid at all for doing the dictation.  After all, half the work that I do, I am doing for free.  Ugh i had to vent my frustration!! ...

Night Shift
Jul 03, 2013

I have a question for anyone working night shift. if you work from 11 pm on Tues to 7 am Wed, does that time count for tues or wed. Thanks. ...

This Is A First. Work All Night.
Nov 28, 2014

I have always NJA on Thanksgiving. I have had a full shift of work. ...

ILP Vs US Coverage At Night
Mar 03, 2015

A week or 2 back someone asked what the HDS/SHDA coverage was during the night in reply to a post about coverage during the daytime.  if still curious here are the approximate numbers from midnight.  ILP workers:  1500 US workers:  186 From that last post, during the day it was:  ILP workers:  1095 US workers:  837 ...

I Seriously Had A Dream Last Night
Apr 09, 2015

emptying trash cans in a large factory or hell or somewhere with winding corridors and endless rooms, and was actually sad this morning when I woke up and it wasn't true.  My life is pathetic. ...

Merry Christmas Everyone!! :)
Dec 21, 2009

have a great one!! Abby ...

My Christmas Gift
Dec 22, 2009

First, I hope those of you who need to hear this will.  I am not by any means saying what I am to hurt anyones feelings, to be mean, to start a ruckus, as a means of causing some to say hateful things, or to seem "better than."  This, however, is something that those of you looking for work and unable to find a position, need to hear. I recently had an opening for a transcriptionist for my very small buisness and recieved many, many resumes.  Some were wonderful and I wish I coul ...

Christmas Is Coming!!!!!
Nov 16, 2010

So what do you think we'll get as a Christmas present this year?  A new mouse pad, an envelope opener, perhaps a pencil with the Medquist logo on it, an eraser maybe?  Oh, the possibilities are endless!!  I'm sooooo excited, I just can't wait!  After all, we know how much Medquist appreciates us by the way they treat us!   Oh wait, I forgot, there have never been even cost of living raises let alone merit raises.  Oh wait, I forgot ...

Has Anyone Gotten Approval For Christmas PTO?
Nov 19, 2010

Of all the MQ employees here scheduled to work on Saturdays, has anyone been approved to have off Christmas Day?  I put in my request exactly 60 days ahead of time (since we can't do it before that) and have yet to hear anything.  My CCM, who is pretty good about responding to e-mails, has not responded to me when I questioned whether I've been approved. So, my question is, has ANYONE gotten the OK to take off Christmas?     ...

In The Spirit Of Christmas
Dec 16, 2010

In the spirit of Christmas, I just want to post something positive here. I have had an up and down rollercoaster year with the Q (as usual), but still in spite of it all (worry, frustration, financial woes over pay cuts, and even tears at times), I truly feel grateful that I am employed and have a job in these terrible times when so many are without.  It is far from a perfect job, but it is a job nonetheless.  I hope that everyone has an even better year in 2011 & a ...

Christmas Gift From MQ?
Dec 23, 2010

I started in July and was wondering if they ever give us anything at Christmas.  Are you all laughing now? ...

Here's Your Christmas Carol, MT's
Dec 03, 2011

To the tune of 7 days of Christmas:   On the first day of Christmas my employer gave to me a glimpse of our future, MT’s.   Continue...On the second day of Christmas my employer gave to me, no holidays... and so on.... No incentive pay, No overtime, 80 percent VR...No raise in the future, Awful clumsy platform, No communication, No QA feedback, No tech support, Flexing is encouraged, Keep up your production!    Wanna know where I work, or do you work ther ...