A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Guess 1 hour MOT a day wasn't enough, now want 2 MOT (South BR)! Right, this job is so - CoonHound

Posted: Apr 02, 2015

wonderful, fulfilling (and let's not forget soo well paying), let me just give up the rest of my life!  Yeah, right.  These folks are totally nuts - no, wait, that would be a valid excuse.  They're just plain STUPID - and clueless.

BR is South? - I was in the North and she is

[ In Reply To ..]
now my HDSM. Maybe we should just start calling PODs by the HDSM's initials: Like POD-BR or something?

Yeah, 2 hours MOT, I will hop right on that.

what did I say - allow it and..

[ In Reply To ..]
they push further..The only way to force a change, is to not comply with their idiotic demands.

What did I say - Acting silly

[ In Reply To ..]
Isn't that a Ray Charles song? (sorry, I couldn't help it)

I thought it was North too, but her Email shows South!?! Anyway, does it really matter? - CoonHound

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably will change anyway.

Similar Messages:

One Hour Into My Shift, Have Had 3 Jobs. Guess I'm Done For The Day
Feb 28, 2013

Waiting..waiting..waiting.  No work coming up. Guess I'm done.  Today, had a whopping 3 jobs. ...

Wasn't There Something
May 22, 2012

aka Showdown at the Okay Corral INSERT MUSICAL SIGN HERE Look all around there's nothing but brown skyyyy.  Look straight ahead there's nothing but blue skyyyyyyy.  It's gonna be a briiiiight, bright, bright, bright sun shiny day.  END MUSICAL SIGN HERE Think of the Transcend lawsuit as the second SATOC.  Guess what.  There is possibly going to be a third SATOC.  The inept and corrupt no longer get to prevail without a showdown. It's occurring ...

I Wasn't Sure If I Should Be Using Commas Here
Apr 18, 2010

I wasn't sure if I should be using commas here and make this one long sentence, or if it is correct as is...also, I wasn't sure if "forward flex" is correct. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION Physical exam revealed that he can forward (flex) about 60 degrees.  He can abduct to maybe 70 degrees.  He has virtually no rotation. "Physical exam revealed that he can forward flex about 60 degrees.  He can abduct to maybe 70 degrees.  He has virtually no rotation." Then it goes onto the n ...

I Wasn't Laid Off
Apr 06, 2013

I was straight-up fired.  I own it, as well as my part in it (production).  I feel for anybody else in my boat.  My husband, thankfully, has a good job so I can take a minute to breathe before plunging back underwater.   I love being an MT; too bad it's an unrequited love.  :/   I was straight-up fired (last week).  I own it, as well as my part in it (production).  I feel for anybody else in my boat.  My husband, thankfully, has a good ...

Was Told I Wasn't Paid Enough To Put Up With
Dec 02, 2009

the bickerings of his office staff.  Mind you, I make great per hour pay with this doctor, so I cannot complain about his pay, but for him to acknowledge that he was aware how valuable my time is really put a smile on my face.  His office wanted me to do something for them and I propose charging them (not him) $25/hour.  He told me I had undercut myself and was worth more.  :)  This was something they need to take care of internally and he told me he will tell them not t ...

OK, I Know I Wasn't Dreaming Last Night When I ...
Mar 10, 2011

tried several times to go to this site and it either would not load or a couple of times it went to some totally different site...had a picture of a dog on it, forget what the text on it said but it was something similar to "MT stars". Please tell me I'm not the only one.  I gave up getting on the site last night and this morning the site came right up. ...

So My 98.8% Quality Wasn't Good Enough...
Nov 05, 2013

Here's how I handled being ridiculed by my TM for "allowing" my Fiesa post audits to slip to below 99% - even though the average with the QC scores was well above 99%. I found another job.  One that isn't ridiculous in their QA and believes that the standard 98% quality is excellent.  I'm not asked to spend hours of my time "off the clock" reviewing QA mistakes and have not had them incorrectly count off because all scores are reviewed by a head person before they are s ...

When I Wasn't Typing Or Playing The Recording, I Was...
Dec 03, 2010

reading the client profile looking up a word in my stedman's books looking for help in past dictations by same doc or about same patient they are so clueless ...

So Has Silent Type Gone Belly Up? I Wasn't Sure Judging Sm
Feb 26, 2012

from the posts below.  I almost accepted a position with them a few months ago, so kinda scary.  It seems nowadays the only thing you can count on is that you cannot count on anything.  ...

Line Count Wasn't Quite adding Up
Jul 09, 2012

Has anyone felt like their line count wasn't quite adding up to what it should be in the past week or is it just my imagination?       ...

What Is The Average Line Rate Per Hour Or Per 8 Hour Shift?
Apr 21, 2011

Hi:I am make incentive based on minutes, but I work on a system that lets me check how many lines and minutes I have typed in a day also. Just in case I have to get another job based on lines, I wanted to know what is the average amount of lines per hour or per 8 hour shift. Thanks for the advice in advance. MeL ...

Just Wondering What You Make Per Hour, Based On A 40-hour Week...sm
Jul 26, 2013

I know none of us get paid by the hour, but I was just wondering if any of you have ever figured out just how much you earn per hour, based on a 40-hour week. I'm just trying to figure out where I fit in. I seem to be earning $16-18/hour give or take based on how my week goes.  ...

Average Per Hour With 0.75 Or 0.375 Versus $12.00 Per Hour
Mar 31, 2014

My transcription job was always paid by the hour. I was laid off and they recently offered me a temp position with them making $12.00 an hour.  I was also offered a positon that pays 7.5 and 3.5 cpl.  The $12.00 is employee status for a small local company I worked for over 9 years.  The other is an IC position.  Do you think I would make more with the $12.00 an hour or the per line production rate?  I have never done production by line work so I'm not sur ...

Anyone In The South?
Dec 16, 2009

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with the South region? Why so much work all of a sudden?  Lots of late jobs and OT approved.  Just wondering. ...

NJA In The South
Mar 30, 2010

Or is it just me ??? And a question, if there is no work during my regularly scheduled hours, I don't HAVE to make up this time later do I -- I can just eat it right and go without ??   (am PT) ...

NJA In South/SE
Apr 14, 2010

Been having NJA for the past 2-3 days which hasn't happened in a very long time (since April of last year).  Haven't been able to work full shift.  Supervisor sent email last night about 3 new accounts starting today, calling it "Good News!" but still NJA.  What the heck is going on? ...

NJA In South
Jun 03, 2011

I have gotten exactly 2.4 hours this entire week!  Has anyone else in the Southeast Region experienced this? ...

Anyone In The South Have Work?
Apr 06, 2010

Or is it justme? I've NJA tonight. ...

NJA Off And On Every Day This Week In South
Oct 20, 2010

I don't remember what it was like to go a whole week, let alone a whole pay period without running out of jobs and having to spend nights and weekends to make it up while trying to plow through 10 different CPs to do so.  Arrggghhhh.  Is there an end in sight?  Just needed to rant a little. ...

NJA In The South Today
Oct 31, 2011

Odd to have NJA here.  We usually have so much backlog that we are offered OT a couple of times a month.  Feast or famine! ...

South Is Swamped!
Mar 09, 2012

Never seen it this bad.  Looked in the backlog and only a quarter of the usual amount are working.   People probably quitting.  I wonder why MModal has such a hard time keeping employees. ...

No Jobs In South
Jun 15, 2012

Is anyone else having problems getting work in the South region? It seems since Memorial Day it has been slow. Every morning there is no work and even in the evening there is no work. Where is it? ...

NJA In South - I Find That Odd
Nov 01, 2012

I haven't run out of work in MONTHS and this is the second day this week with NOTHING.  Wonder why?  My accounts aren't in the east.  ...

NJA? Request To Help In The South
Dec 14, 2012

Ask your CCM tonight to temporarily help out in the South if you are NJA.  I hate to draw people to my accounts and risk running out of work, but considering these accounts are going to go late in a couple of hours and they have already threatened to leave if TATs aren't met, it's worth the risk.  I just wonder who the bonehead is who handles workflow.  I wouldn't think it would be that hard to look at the statistics and move some NJA people to fill in some gaps.&nb ...

It's Snowing Down South!!!!
Jan 23, 2014

Can Anybody Guess
Jan 04, 2012

Just came across this VR interpretation.  Can anybody guess what the doc was really saying "History of pepperoni she abandoned" ...

I Guess We Will Need At Least
Mar 09, 2014

Because the second TAA petition is about to expire, and as soon as we all get laid off, then we can get back to school.   ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

North Versus South
Jan 07, 2010

I am wondering if the MTs working in the North region, which was recently pooled into one big region from what I understand, are getting enough work.  I know if they are doing it in the North, there is a strong probability they will do it in the South, so just wondering if its a good thing or a bad thing in your opinion to pull work from a centralized work pool.  Aside from the fact that working on multiple accounts can be a pain in the a** since all want different things.  All an ...

South Division. What A Mess!
Mar 08, 2010

Here I sit twiddling my thumbs because I can't work my regular schedule. When I signed on today, the audio was so low I could barely hear it. Muddled through the first report, straining. Second report comes up...same thing. Tried everything I could think of to no avail, unplugging speakers, turning off and on, etc, rebooting. Called Tech. They identified no problem. Said to send to QA so perhaps they could??? No reply from CCM (more than likely because she's bombarded with emails from ...