A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Am I dreaming - Or what

Posted: Aug 01, 2014

Today it seems as though my primary account has dried up and I'm working on my secondary and tertiary accounts.  Sure hope this is temporary.  I hate these things.  Yell

I hate it too, especially when the - non-primary accounts

[ In Reply To ..]
Seem to be nobody's primaries.

What kind of a management decision is that, to have nobody on your account as a primary? It means the client gets garbage work by MTs who don't want to type their stuff, and NOBODY an expert on the account.

The MTs get annoyed because as we all know it's just SO productive to have to check through pages of specs on unfamiliar accounts while you are on an account with unfamiliar dictators and you can't even understand who they are "dictating for" and then you try to find the name in the database and there are about 500 doctors and you still have not got a clue who it is.

The demographics nightmare that is unfamiliar accounts always adds a tremendous amount of wasted time in addition to the unfamiliar dictators (which apparently ISR is pretty unfamiliar with too since it seems to do big booboos on these accounts - could it be because nobody has it for their primary?).

To top it all off I mentally picture FIESA dementors on the sidelines waiting to pounce on the completed documents.

Lately it just seems that people seem to be working all hours even when there is no overtime and I wonder if they are doing "time banking" and getting in their lines when they get the good dictation.

Some of us can't do that though and it's annoying when there is never any work in the morning except the garbage secondary and tertiary accounts.

The only good thing about secondary and tertiary accounts? - Minimum wage on THEM.

[ In Reply To ..]
They always bring line counts down so far that Nuance ends up paying MUP or at least minumum wage (as opposed to being clocked out and earning nothing). BUT, of course, this prevents one from using this time to look for another job.

Similar Messages:

OK, I Know I Wasn't Dreaming Last Night When I ...
Mar 10, 2011

tried several times to go to this site and it either would not load or a couple of times it went to some totally different site...had a picture of a dog on it, forget what the text on it said but it was something similar to "MT stars". Please tell me I'm not the only one.  I gave up getting on the site last night and this morning the site came right up. ...

Dreaming Of Mode Instability?
Feb 01, 2012

Elderly patient involved in MVA, developed cellulitis to leg.  He became delirious on Lexapro and his mood became unstable.  Would this be an appropriate sentence for HPI?  The patient is a 76-year-old married white man who was transferred from the Medical Service for evaluation and _____ (dreaming of mode) instability. ...

HOLY SMOKES, I Must Be Dreaming!
Oct 25, 2014

THANK GOSH I'm not working my "regular primaries" anymore ... the accounts I've been working on for the past 5 years are almost ALL completely indecipherable accents from every country on the globe but since the new switch I haven't had even ONE single report from those accounts but the new ones I'm being routed are vanilla-accented, plain English-speaking and normal-speed midwesterners in Kansas and Oklahoma.  Those of you who have always worked on these accounts until ...