A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just posted my ad on MT Stars - PAMT

Posted: Apr 27, 2011

Just posted my job wanted ad on this board.  Am just wondering if the people that posted their ad got responses rather than answering all the ads.

I have done the same and had great response - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
In fact, I got one yesterday that I am hoping pans out for me. Pays double what I am making right now and looks like straight typing, no VR. :)

question about posting resume - mbf

[ In Reply To ..]
I would love to put my resume up on the board also but I do not want my current employer to know. Is there a way to do it without giving your name.

My question, after checking out that canned-answer - form, is what kind of responses

[ In Reply To ..]
tend to come back from what types of companies? I had been thinking of potentially posting but wondered about the value of placing a canned-MT offering there. Did you end up blowing off a lot of low-end responses?

Similar Messages:

MT STARS DOWN?
Aug 19, 2014

What is with MT Stars?  Has not been working all week?  I cannot see any text other than the ads above.  ...

Mt Stars Website
Oct 14, 2009

The website looks different.  Since when?  Why are there hardly any jobs under job seekers board? ...

I Think My Mt Stars Has A Problem
Oct 15, 2009

I cannot see the forums!! ...

WOAH.... What Is With All Of The Stars?
Oct 30, 2009

??? ...

TTS Recruiter - Is She Associated With MT Stars?
May 21, 2010

Anybody know?  I applied at TTS before and a lady who said she was the owner said to call her assistant who was also recruiter.  This recruiter called me once and said she would like to hire me and would get back to me but she didn't.  I called back 2 weeks later to follow up and she went crazy that I had the audacity to phone her. They have an ad **** that advertises for MTs but I just want to make sure this recruiter is no longer associated wi ...

Resume On MT Stars
Apr 30, 2011

I put my resume on here and in the job wanted board.  I was wondering as more people put their resumes on and yours gets older and further down the list do you still get companies contacting you or should you put a new one on to move it back up the list.  I only put my resume on 2 days ago and got 3 contacts.  No bad MT Stars.  ...

What MT Stars Taught Me
Feb 13, 2014

Everything bad that has happened in someone's life is either directly or indirectly related to MT.  Everyone at the MTSO except the MT is stupid or ignorant.  Anyone who dresses up to go to the office or wears a "suit" to work is the enemy, not to be trusted and is out to screw the MT over.  Most QA and QC staff want to make the MT look bad and therefore create bogus errors so that they will never pass their audits.  We all know that MTs never make mistakes.  I ...

Advertisements On MT Stars
Jun 02, 2014

Is it just me or are there a bunch of more ads on this site than ever before.  So, someone at MT stars is making a bunch of $$$$ on this site.....Mmmmmmmm.....just curious. ...

MT Stars Ownership
Jun 24, 2014

http://www.mtexchange.com/medical-transcription-exchange/who-owns-mtstars-com/ ...

Why Doesn't TTS Advertise On MT Stars?
May 18, 2010

Just wondering because I was over at the other MT site and saw a help wanted ad for TTS and thought maybe TTS was mad at MT Stars owners because they let MTs post not so good things about TTS.  MQ doesn't advertise here either but they are looking for help too.  What's up with that?   I support the companies who advertise on MT Stars, my favorite MT web site.        ...

MT Stars - Did Anyone Else Have A Problem Getting On Here Yesterday Besides Me?
Apr 11, 2011

nm ...

MT STARS FLASH COUNT
Apr 13, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there is still a link to download the flashcount to make invoices for free on this site?  I know that this is where I downloaded it a long time ago, but I can't find it and appreciate any help! ...

Avoid Transcription Stars!
Jun 13, 2012

I made the mistake of doing some work for Transcription Stars (based out of India) in March. I still have not been paid, and they are trying to bilk me of my money. They do not pay competitive rates, and are rather unreasonable in their TaTs. ...

Sending Email From MT Stars
Aug 15, 2012

If I email someone directly from MT stars will they see my real name? I notice a box comes up when you click to email and you type in your name and address. Is that the name that shows up when the person recieves the email? I am asking because I have had a couple emails from people here at MT stars and I really would like to reply just not through my direct email, as I would prefer to remain anonymous and when emailing from my personal email my name shows up. So my question is, if I email ...

MT Stars Invoice Generator
Aug 29, 2012

I have Windows 7 and tried downloading an invoice generator I found on this site, but it just created a mess on my computer! Does anyone know what link to use to get this generator? I ised it on an old computer I no longer own and I am having trouble getting the generator correctly downloaded.  Any advice/assistance would be great! Thanks! ...

MT Stars Mgmt: Can You Make A New Board For
Sep 25, 2009

MTs whose companies change the way they operate (WebMedx, for example) or sell out (most recently MDI)? Those MTs should be able to have full-blown discussions on whatever the issue, for sure, but without crippling the Company Board of its original intended purpose of helping MTs who are looking for work to research different companies for the purpose of finding a job. ...

Anyone Having Trouble Completely Downloading MT Stars
Aug 17, 2013

Bobo ...

Imedx And Moderator At MT Stars, Plz Ignore All Employees/posters Of Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

Moderator, please delete everything on your site that refers to Imedx, even this post of mine, it is only the right thing to do. I prefer to be angry and have no where to vent. Last week we were told by Op Mgr that "she has a call into the client about why volume is so low." Yesterday, we got a "yippee" from "her" about having a coupla hundred jobs ready. This morning, we got an email saying, "we need to make sure you have backup accounts now." I wont address the timesheet issue, I am still ...

Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here Or Not,
Dec 23, 2009

I thought this was a really cute and interesting way to raise money for breast cancer awareness.  Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon made this video to help raise funds and it looks like they had such a fun time doing it.  And they even included all different departments of the hospital.  It brightened up my morning a little and made me smile, and I wanted to share with you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw   ...

I Posted This Below Also.
Jan 23, 2013

Just to try to help any exasperated MTs out that are hesitant to leave the house for the work field.  My stepson has a REAL at-home job and he loves it.  He works for a company called New Corp, you can Google that.  He works a real 40-hour per week schedule, although you can opt for part-time if you need to supplement MT income.  He answers calls and troubleshoots for Direct TV.  He also gets the full Direct TV package for free as a benefit of the job.  When he answ ...

To Moderator: I'm The One Who Posted The
Dec 12, 2009

question below about how to remove a word from spell check.  Just wondering why it was moved to the technical board....I need to know specifically how to do this in Docuscribe, which is a MQ program.  I guess I should have been more specific.  :) ...

Okay, It Has Been Months Since Anything Was Posted, So I Have To Ask (sm)
Jan 18, 2010

Is there anyone out there currently employed with Cardioscribes?  I realize that there is some India association but at this point I am so desperate for a job I would take any kind of association with it if they were to offer.  If you are employed with Cardioscribes would you either please email me or just give me some insight on the company before I apply?  Platform, pay, benefits, schedule, strictness of the schedules, etc., the usual and anything that you can think of.  ...

To The MT Who Posted About Serviss
May 10, 2010

I worked for this woman as did at least two others I know of.  I am so sorry you gotted tricked by her.  She has been doing this sort of thing for a long time.  For the longest any post that was posted about her would get deleted, therefore you could not really find out what was going on with her.  She has a hablt of using people then making excuses like telling you she is moving, and she is going through a divorce, etc...  She owed me and two others money for quite some ...

I Posted My Resume.......
Sep 29, 2010

.......and I keep getting emails asking what my specialties are. I posted all that and it's also in my resume. Makes me wonder if anyone actually reads a resume. ...

The Psych Ad Is Posted Again
Oct 31, 2010

Looks like the psych position is open....? ...

Someone Posted Below That You Now Have To Pass The RMT To Even Take The CMT?
Sep 20, 2011

Is this really true?  I was already on the fence about it....I despise ADHI but at the same time realize having CMT could possibly help find a job and sometimes (rarely) get a CMT diff.  Not to mention the test cost $300 whether you pass or not.  So now you have to pay to pass the RMT?  This can't be true.  I mean, if you can pass the CMT you should be able to pass the RMT w/o having to PAY for it.  ...

I Posted Last Night About New Job
Jul 19, 2012

First of all, I apologize for coming across as "gloating."  I really didn't mean to do that.  I have been working sporadically since February, for a few of the companies that have been mentionned on the company board, and i have posted my experiences with them, U-Scribe being one, Inscribe being one and Mediscribes being another to name a few examples.   I am technically "homeless, having lived in a motel since I relocated, but thanks to friends and family, I h ...

I Posted Not Long Ago About Even With All My
Sep 20, 2012

personal issues, I am going back to school.  Well, I had a job interview for an inhouse position that is perfect for me and I think I got the job!!!  I am just so excited!!  The bennies are awesome to say the least.  I never thought I would be able to work inhouse again since I live in such a rural community.  I just stayed persistent and I pray I got it!  I need it so much! ...

Seen Posted Here Before That It Is Illegal To Pay Someone PTO
Apr 23, 2013

are paid on production.  Does anybody here know anything about this?  We have shown them they cant make us lie on timesheets, they have to pay at least minimum wage.  Now can we show them they have to calculate our PTO in a more fair fashion?  ...

Posted By CuriousMT
Dec 06, 2013

on the Nuance board.  It is funny, yet fairly accurate. Dear Aunt Rose Comma Thank You for the Speech Recognition Software Exclamation Point. BY Eric K. Auld Dear Aunt Rose comma thank you for the speech recognition software exclamation point. This is my first time using it comma but I think I’ve got the hang of it. How’s Uncle Bernie. No. Wait. Backspace. BACKSPACE. Question mark. Huhhhh. Enter. How are you question mark. I’m all right. Had another big sale at the office ...